Lied to me?

Lisa's POV

I rang the doorbell waiting for her to answer. "Hey, Lisa! What brings you here?" Chae said after she answered the door "Can I talk to you therapist Chae?" I asked "Sure"

"So what's the problem? " "Okay, so remember the guy I cheated, well we reconnected and the I kissed him and then Tae saw and he thinks I was cheating " I blurted out. "Why did you kiss him?" She asked "I don't know but it didn't mean anything" "My advice is, if that kiss didn't mean anything then your good but" She paused "If you were the one who initiated it then it must've meant something "

"Thanks Chae" I said "Weird, Jungkook had a similar problem" I was astonished "So he told you we used to date and I was his ex?" I asked "He lied to me? He said his ex was a girl named Yeri" "Oh, Yeri was this nerd in my class" I responded "Not the point Lisa! You never told you left Jungkook so depressed!" "In my defense, I didn't know he was going to be that depressed" I joked "Get out" "Chae let me explain! " "No, get out. I don't want to hear it" Sounds familiar.

Chae's POV

I felt confused so I called Jungkook hear his side of the story "Heyyyy Chae! What's up?" "Don't hey Chae me. Why didn't you tell me you and Lisa used to date?" "I didn't want to drive a rift in you and Lisa's friendship" He said "How's that going for you?" I said coldly and hung up.

Why is this so complicated? I was planning on telling Jungkook that I had feelings for him but I hear that he and Lisa kissed and they have history? I need a therapist.