Cheating?

Lisa's POV

I was in the hospital pacing up and down, anxious for the results while Jungkook was sitting on the chair next to Taehyung. "Lis, calm down, I'm sure he will be okay." Jungkook said, standing up giving me a pat on the back. "Never tell a woman to calm down especially when her boyfriend is on the verge of dying." I responded back sassily.

The doctor walked in with a very serious face as she spoke up "Miss Manoban, I'm Nayeon and I am very happy to tell you that your boyfriend is alive."

I jumped in joy as the words replayed in my mind. I happily hugged Jungkook as the doctor left. "See, I told you to calm down. He's okay, I'm sure He'll wake up any minute." Jungkook said smugly "Yea, whatever. Thanks for being here with me." I said.

Without thinking, I kissed him. I kissed him. To my surprise, he kissed back. "Once a cheater, always cheater." I heard a deep voice say. I immediately broke the kiss and turned around to see Taehyung laying there with tears in his eyes.

"Tae, it didn't mean anything. I was jus-" "Save it Lisa, I don't want to hear your excuses " Taehyung interrupted me. "Get out" He said coldly "Tae, give me a chance to expl-" "GET OUT THE DAMN DOOR" Taehyung shouted.

He had never raised his voice at me. I ran out the door on the verge of crying as Jungkook ran after me. "LIS, WAIT" He shouted behind me "What do you want Kook?" I said "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you back" "You're right, it is your fault. " "Now, hold on there. May I remind you that you were the one who initiated it?" He responded defensively "May I remind you that you were the one who kissed back? " I snarled "Of course, it's never your fault. You think you're some innocent little princess and that you can never make a mistake " He said sarcastically "I should have never let you waltz back into my life" He said coldly as he walked away.

I processed everything that just happened.

So now I've lost both my boyfriend and my best friend.

I always find a way to mess everything up. Maybe a visit from Chae will help.