Unbreakable Love

Lisa's POV

"Tae what are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked "The better question is what are you doing?" Taehyung said. I broke into a frantic sob. "No one wants to talk to me Tae! I've hurt so many people" I said through sobs.

"I might as well do Jungkook and Chae a favour and get rid of myself" I said "No one likes m-" "I LIKE YOU LISA" He yelled "I KNOW YOU THINK NO ONE LIKES YOU AND RIGHT, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT" I was stunned. I thought he was still mad ever since I kissed Jungkook. But I'd made my decision "Sorry Tae, but I can't take it anymore" I said tearing up. I tightened the rope as Taehyung rushed to stop me "Lisa please no. I love you"

Chae's POV

To be honest, the last few days with Jungkook have been amazing, but there was something that was bothering. Then it hit me, Lisa. I did feel bad for what I said to her the other day but could you blame? She knew I like Jungkook but tried to keep me away from him! But at the same time we've been best friends since we're like 8 years old and I could never stay mad at her. I then made up my mind; I was going to see Lisa. But first I needed to tell Kook.

"Hi Kook" I said "Hey chae. What's up?" "Don't be mad, but I want to go see Lisa" I blurted out "Why would I be mad?" He said sounding confused "I mean you guys are just 2 best friends in a fight" "Okay, do you want to come with?" "Sure"

We reached Lisa's apartment and knocked on the door. No one answered. I knocked again, no one answered. I knocked desperately but again no one answered. I was starting to get worried. I frantically burst through the door and found the apartment empty. But I heard some sobbing from the upstairs bathroom. I went up with Jungkook and burst the door open.

A horrible sight crept upon my eyes. Lisa had a rope tightened around her neck and Taehyung was on the floor crying. "What's going on?!" I said running to Lisa "A-a-are you doing what I think you're doing" I said on the verge of tears. "Yes Chae" Lisa said softly. It looked and sounded as though she'd been crying. "Why" I said "Because you hate me" "I never said I hate you Lisa. You'll be my best friend. I just needed space and time to think and I thought it was silly to fight over a boy"

"So y-you don't hate me?" "Never" I said flinging my arms around her neck "Oh and I think you have something to say to Jungkook too" "I mean once we get married, you will be seeing him alot" I said "Married?" Lisa asked. Then she glanced at the ring on my finger and gasped "He proposed?!" "Yes!" "Oh my god!" "Hey, Jungkook" "Yeah?" "You better take care of her or else"

Then we all chuckled.

Author's note

WE HIT 1K READS!! OMG! Thank you to all who gave read my story I really enjoyed writing it. I'm so sad it's coming to an end unless I can add more plot twists 😶.