Shared dreams

Chae's POV

Here I am, at my wedding day. I never thought I'd be here but here I am. About to marry the man of my dreams. Everything was perfect.

The ice sculpture, the venue, the cake and Jungkook.  I couldn't ask for more! This is exactly how I pictured my wedding day.

Me and Jungkook were about to say our vows when someone came crashing through the doors. I groaned.

It was Chanyeol. He was a guy I dated when Lisa was dating Jungkook. But its been almost a whole year. Surely he still wasn't mad about me breaking up with him.

"Park Chaeyoung!" He yelled "If you think that I'm going to let you get married to some other guy, you are mistaken!" "Who is he?" Asked Jungkook "My ex" I replied "Look Chanyeol. I broke up with you because I wasn't happy in our relationship" "Oh so your happy in this one are you? Your just his therapist Chae "

"Chanyeol please just le- wait how did you know I was his therapist? "I ummm" "SECURITY" I screamed  "NO, CHAE WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS! I LOVE YOU" Chanyeol shouted as security dragged him away.

Finally. I'll probably need to get a restraining order against Chanyeol, but let's save that for another day. Today is supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life. Lisa as my maid of honor, my friends Jisoo, Jennie, Joy, Nayeon and Wendy as my bridesmaids and my soon to be husband Jungkook.

Time leap- 3 hours

"Now, do you Park Chaeyoung take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband and be with him through thick and thin?" (I'm sorry if this sounds, Idk how weddings go 😭) "I do" I responded "And do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Chaeyoung as your wife and be with her till death do you apart?" Asked Namjoon (our pastor or whatever) "I do" said Jungkook "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Jungkook the leaned in and we shared the most magical kiss.

Time leap- 2 days

"Hey babe" Jungkook called out "where do you wanna go for our honeymoon?" "I don't know maybe Paris or London?" "Well, I'll let you decide"

"Chae, wake up" I heard Lisa's voice echo over and over. I shot up and sat straight to see an excited Lisa "Chae, you were asleep for like 100 years, are you sleeping beauty or something?" Said Lisa smacking me on the head "Wait so it was all a dream?" "What do you mean" "I had a dream. There was this boy you and I were fighting over and I ended up marrying him" "Oh don't be silly Chae, we'd never fight over a boy" (If only Lisa knew 😃)

"Anyway, a new kpop boy band just debuted" Lisa said "Oh really?" "Yes, their name is Bts and their song No More Dream is so good, do you want to hear it?" "Sure" I replied.

Lisa played the mv and I saw a familiar face that's when I realised "Him! Him! He was in my dream" I said pausing and pointing at the guy "Oh you mean Jungkook?" 

Jungkook's POV

"Hey hyungs" "Oh look who finally woke up" said Jin hyung "Anyway I'm going to the convenience store " I said ignoring him.

I grabbed the ramen noodles on shelve and to the cashier when I saw her. The girl in my dream. They looked exactly alike. I think maybe she also dreamt of me because she looked shocked to see me too "Hi" I said "What's your name?" "C-chaeyoung"

The same name too. It's gotta be her. "Do you wanna go out some time?" I asked "Uh yeah sure" "Cool, can I have your number?" "Yes it's 099.."

Time leap- 3 years

"And that kids, is how I met your mother" "Wow, daddy you were a famous pop star???" Said Yoona "Yes sweetie" I said "one day I'll be a famous pop star" She said "Oh yes you will" I said picking her up to meet my eyes "Dinner's ready" I heard Chae shout from the kitchen. She emerged looking tired "Can you believe that all this started just because of a dream?" She asked "Now we have a kid " "And it's worth it, we came a long way" I replied

The End