2.

Soleil POV

"What happened to you?" My mom asks rushing over to inspect my ankle and plasters.

"I fell over into a clearing and sprained my ankle. And scratched myself here, here, here-"

"-alright I get it. How did you make it back?" She asks.

"A friend from school helped me out." I tell her with a small smile.

"Oh honey you made friends already? That's so sweet. Is he nice?" She asks.

"She is, she carried me all the way."

"You're kidding."

"I'm so serious she's like damn." I say and my mom laughs.

"Whatever, how was the hospital?"

She sighs before looking at me.

"I getchu."

"Thank you. You feeling takeaways again?"

"What else would we have." I say with a sarcastic tone.

"Whatever." She says.

.

..

...

I had to wait an extra day before I could start attending classes.

Mom dropped me off cause I still had a limp and I didn't argue with her.

I made my way into the building ironing out my oversized tee as I knocked on the admin office door.

"Come in." The reception man said and I obliged.

"You Soleil Woods?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright, here is your student card, locker number and key as well as your schedule."

"Thank you so much, have a nice day." I tell him.

"You too sweetheart."

I smile as I leave before bumping into a hard chest.

"We meet again Woods." Venus says catching me before I fall. "Something tells me you like being in my arms." She adds on playfully.

"And something tells me you like having me here." I says earning an 'ooo' from her friends.

"I like her, is she sticking around?" One of her friends asked.

"I don't know. Sol you wanna stick around?" She asks me.

"If you don't mind a stray." I tell her after she set me upright.

"We don't mind." The same girl from earlier spoke.

"Alrighty then, how about we meet you at lunch? I'll make introductions then." She says with a wink before they all walk off.

They're all so hot christ.

Anyways.

I focus on finding my locker and putting everything in there. I had a few minutes to spare before my first lesson I went to the bathroom.

.

I finished doing my business before I heard multiple footsteps.

I hide my feet and wait for them to speak.

"Did you think hiding was enough? You don't talk to me and get away from it." I heard the blonde from yesterday say.

I looked up and her friends from yesterday dumped blood red paint on me before snapping pictures.