5.

Soleil POV

After I finished at Venus's place I rushed over to Maude's.

She happily opened the door for me and we walked in.

I sent a quick text to my mom about where I'll be before joining her on the couch.

"Oh actually there's a opening for a club Saturday and I'm dying to go." She says but I know what she's really telling me.

"Fine, we'll go." And she squeals beside me while I put my arm around her.

We settle in and binge watch the movies she had bought.

Around 1am she finally dozed off and I switched off the tv, before picking her up and placing her in her bed.

"Sol." She muttered and I happily joined her at her side.

She came closer and I couldn't help but smile.

.

..

"Hey Sol."

"Hey mom."

It's been a little weird after finding out she's been withholding such sensitive information about me.

She couldn't have not known that I was a wolf shifter, I mean I'm her child.

I quickly left without a second glance and went to school. I might be a wolf shifter but I still want some normalcy back into my life.

And Uni and Maude help me do that.

.

..

...

Saturday rolled around and I was at Maude's place again.

"This time I'm dressing you."

"I know you'd like that." I say with a smirk.

"Shut up."

We quickly get dressed and I drive us over to the club.

"We got everything?" I ask and she digs through her bag while going through the checklist.

"Yeah everything is in here."

We share a quick kiss and enter.

"Let's get shotsss!" She quickly drags me to the bar and order dozens of shots.

"Drink up baby, we having fun tonight." I happily oblige.

Once again shots fill up the night before Kaytranada You're the one plays.

"Let's dance, I love this song." I say dragging her in the middle of the crowd.

I move my body to the beat as the crowd cheers me on. I lose myself in the rhythm before I felt someone's hand on my waist.

I turn and find some guy holding me and I politely moves his hands off, before he grabs me again.

"Back off." Maude told him, and it almost came out as a growl.

She stands there protectively over me and waits for the guy to leave.

I chuckle at her demeanor and she takes a hold of my wrist and we continue to dance. The air shifted, I could practically feel the heat off her.

"I want you." She says as the doors close behind us. "I don't want to wait if you'll have me."

I stand there, turned on by the hunger in her eyes and tone.

I quickly fish out my keys and take us back to my house cause it's closest. I knew my mom was still at the hospital and we made it to my room, clothes on the floor. Lust in the air.