9.

Soleil POV

"What do you mean she could die? Why?!" I ask.

"She hasn't shifted in 20 years Sol their wolves are basically dormant at this point and it's hard if not impossible to bring them out of that state."

I sat there dumbfounded with my mouth open.

"Threat!" Venus suddenly said standing up and running out at an even more unnatural speed.

"How the hell did she do that?" Maude asked.

"Just follow her." Damon says and we try our best to follow her deeper into the forest.

We find her there surrounded by blue flames her back against another wolf's.

"Aunt Beckett!" Jo yells and her eyes turn.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask.

"Glad you could all make the party." A new voice was heard.

Who the hell is that?

I don't know but we'll find out soon enough.

The rest of us shift and jump in surrounding the two as we watch an older female and younger one step into the flames.

The older one holding her hand out the entire time.

I think she's the cause.

"You might be wondering who we are. And I'll happily answer that for you. We're Hunters." The younger one says with a smile.

"The hell? You're all real?" I heard aunt Beckett say.

"Yes but you won't be alive long enough for us to make introductions." The older one says.

The lunge but Venus is quicker.

Way quicker.

She's on top of the younger one in a second and she stretches her neck and sinks her teeth in.

"Ophelia!" She yells trying to get out Venus's grip but to no avail.

"Don't you dare!" Ophelia yells sending a blast to Venus throwing her at a further distance.

She goes to the younger one cradling her in her arms before the two disappear.

"The hell was that girl doing?" Maude asks as Damon frantically searches for his mate.

"Venus? Venus!" His yells get more frantic and soon we find her body half burned and bloody.

Some of us gasp in horror as he quickly but gently picks her up and takes her back to the pack house.

"Is she still breathing?"

Damon's huffs at the question and his eyes stay green, showing how close he is to shifting.

"What the hell are we gonna do? How do we treat this?" I ask.

"I don't know only a healer could fix this amount of damage."  Beckett says making us turn to her.

"We don't know any healers!" Maude yells.

"Your mom was a healer." She says talking to Jo and Cole."

"Aunty we both know we can't do it, we've tried and it doesn't work. Sol how about you give it a try?"

"Sol?" Beck asks before turning to me.

"I wish we met under better circumstances but hi I'm your aunt and can you try healing her?" She asks.

Everyone's eyes turn to me as I make my way over to Venus's burned body.

"Alright how do I do this?" I ask.