8.

Soleil POV

"What do you remember about them? Appearance wise." I ask.

"Cole had dark black curly hair and hazel eyes just like you. Her eyes were a bit smaller and she was naturally tall. Jojo had brown hair like your dad and both of their eyes would turn blue when they shifted. That's all I remember." She says and I nod.

"Lemme find something out." I say taking my phone out and pressing dial and Maude's name.

"Sol I didn't think I was going to hear from you."

"That's not why I called."

"Then why did you?"

"I need the name of your alpha."

"You've gott to be kidding me."

"You used me, I'm just returning the favor."

"It's Colette Sol, your sister."

I hang up and look at the others.

"So now we know why they want me." I say with a sheepish grin.

"Well we need to talk to them first, and by we I mean you."

"But here, so they don't try anything and so we can be close by." Indigo says and they nod.

"Tell Maude to set up a meeting with them for tomorrow. 3pm."

I take out my phone and text the details to her before nodding my head.

.

..

The next day I headed to my morning classes to distract myself from the fact that I'm meeting my sisters today.

They go by quickly and I'm already on my way to the house.

I take a deep breathe before entering and sitting with them as we wait.

Venus got up and her eyes turned red before she shielded them with her glasses.

I looked at Damon and he shook his head.

Interesting.

We walk out and we saw them. Two ladies came forward and I searched their eyes.

"Soleil let's go." The black haired girl said.

"You're Colette?" I ask and she softens for a second before putting her guard up.

"Yeah I am."

"And that makes you Jojo-err Josephine." I say with a laugh.

"Yeah I'm Jojo." She says with a pained smile.

"We allowed you here to talk, you're not taking her." Venus speaks up.

"She's our sister!" Jo speaks.

I'm sensing she's the emotional one between the two.

"And once upon a time you considered me yours too." She says and the girls share a brief look.

"Who are you?"

"Come inside and we'll talk." She says stepping aside and we watched their entire pack walk past us.

Maude tried making eye contact but I avoided her gaze.

As we walked in I heard a car engine.

"Someone else is here." I said and we made our way to the front.

We saw a car honking at the gate til Case whistled and the gate receded.

The car pulled up and the driver jumped out.

What was hidden deep.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें