14.

Venus POV

They took me to their council.

How do I know that?

A bunch of male elderly vampires sat beside each other on elevated chairs and stared me down.

"Young wolf why have you trespassed on our clan's property?" The one in the middle asked.

"I was in search of a vampire."

"Why?"

Fuck.

"She's my mother." I said and gasps filled the room.

"It's a hybrid." I heard them murmur around the room.

"Okay I'm a she, refer to me as one okay? Thanks." I say with an eye roll.

"Hold your tongue!" He yelled.

"Who is your mother?" Another asked.

"Uh the older vampire you grabbed hold of when you captured me?" I said sarcastically and they brought her out.

"Victoria!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen I got what I wanted and she could care less so can I just get back to what I was doing. I don't have time for this vampire jurisdiction shit." I say and they gasp again.

"We cannot let the birth of an abomination go unpunished." He yelled again.

I swear to fucking God.

"So what? You're gonna kill me? Her? Both of us." I ask.

"Why yes." He says with a devilish smile.

I lick my lips and extend my fangs.

"I think you forgot one tiny detail." I say.

"And what's that?"

"I'm an alpha." With that being said I leaped off and severed the heads of 3 of the elders before shifting and tearing apart the guards that held Lisa down.

She ran as I continued to shift and kill every single council member, leaving the one in charge last.

"What was that thing you said? Hold thy tongue?" I said before ripping his out and biting his head off.

I growled at the rest of the vampires sitting and they all scrambled.

I thought these people were supposed to be with the shits.

"Venus." She said rushing over to me.

I lazily looked in her direction, blood covering my body. Inch by inch.

"Jesus." Vic said glancing at me. "I can't believe you did that. You're cooler than I thought." She said making me smirk.

"Why don't you stay?" Lisa asked making me stop.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I tell her.

"Just for dinner atleast and to get you cleaned up." She says and I finally sigh.

"Okay."

I follow the two back home, earning scared looks from passing vampires before she opens the door and the kids come rushing towards her.

"Mommy!"

Yuck.

"Hey love." I heard a male voice say before a kissing sound is heard.

Again yuck.

"So we have a guest." She says before I step into view.

Vic quickly ushers the kids into a seperate room while I look down at my siblings father.