6.

Soleil POV

I heard shifting coming from upstairs and I quickly excused myself before running up there.

"Hey love." I tell her as she opens her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks, I forgot my face was stained with tears.

"Oh we're just talking about some stuff. My a-mom and I." I tell her without telling her.

"Oh okay."

"Can you stay up here for me? Until we're done." I ask and she nods.

I give her a quick kiss and go downstairs again.

"So are you two wolf shifters?"

"Not anymore." My uncle says.

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since that night, I haven't shifted and neither has she. They're still in there but very very quiet." He explains.

"I-i wanted to ask, about my siblings. What were their names?"

"Colette and Josephine."

"I had sisters?" I ask and he nods slowly.

"They were energetic little things, those ones." My aunt says before looking at me. "Soleil I'm so sorry. There's no excuse for what I did and I can't take it back."

"Yeah you can't."

"So have you been learning your way?" Uncle asks and I nod.

"A few friends from school have been helping me learn the way of the wolf. Speaking of I need to go." I say before running up the stairs.

I open the door and find my room empty.

"Maude?" I ask.

I search my entire room and she's not here. I look over at my balcony and caught her scent.

This girl jumped down.

That is impossible.

But I have other things to worry about right now. I need to talk to Venus.

I take a shower and head to school, I make a beeline for Venus as she turns to me.

"I need to talk to you, afterwards. Is that okay?" I ask and she nods.

"House?" She asks I nod before going to class.

.

I've been looking for Maude with the few minutes to spare but she isn't here either. She hasn't answered my text as well, where the hell did she go?

I sigh before starting my car's engine and heading over to the Maxwell Manor. The gates open as I park inside and knock on the door.

"We're round the back." I heard Nine say.

I walk over and find them all there.

"What's up?" Venus asks me, I gesture towards the others and she shrugs.

"I know about the SilverMoon pack." I say and everyone becomes quiet.

"How do you know about that?" Casey asks.

"Cause my uncle just told me that my dad was the alpha of that pack, and that your alpha staged a coup and killed them. Killed my family." I tell her sucking in the tears.

"You're baby Sol?" They ask before wide smiles spread on their faces.

"What do you mean 'baby Sol' how they hell do you know me?" I ask.

Casey POV

"It was years ago, Ve here was still small. Around 3 years old when we wandered into the forest."