Introduction

Blurb

When a national strike shuts Nigerian public universities and millions of students return home, where is Joy's brother?

Joy has two parts of the day she never thought could change. Mornings, when She and her flat neighbor Faith would turn the apartment building into a quarrel house, and afternoons, when instead of focusing on her academics, she joins her classmates in making the naïve excellent student's life a living hell.

Her brother Osas says she pushes her insecurities on the poor girl, but Joy prides herself in her self-acclaimed status as a gossip, bully, and mediocre. She would not change that for the world.

That is until she meets Brian, a quiet but calculative boy, who she tutors, but is the one that teaches her a lesson she can never forget.

Disclaimer

Please do not plagiarize my work. Do not copy, steal or translate the events of this novel for any purposes.

Copyrights reserved.

Mature Content

This book has mature content like mild bullying and family issues that could be triggering to individuals. I suggest readers be from 13 years and above.

Author's Note

Joy to Joy is the first story I have written offline and edited TWICE. It has been an inspiration to write a story like this. Joy to Joy is a Christian novel with themes to which people can relate. This story sets in the year 2022.