2p America~ Just Another Doll (part 1)

Allen was the bad boy of the town. If anything went wrong he was usually blamed, and to be perfectly honest it was normally his fault somehow.

Mess with him basically meant you had a death wish.

Like the rest of the town you lived in, you knew this and kept your distance. Better safe then sorry.

Even with this knowledge, girls were all over him due to his bad boy attitude and he loved it. You weren't one of these girls. Ok so he was attractive...very attractive but he was a moob head and rebel that you definitely wouldn't want to be involved with, let alone throw yourself at (unlike multiple other girls).
Yet due to some unfortunate events...you ended up caught in one of his stupid messes.

Monday 11th May~morning

You walked in through the tall metal school gates, your feet hitting the ground to the beat of the song you were listening to. Music made Monday mornings slightly better, well at least until first lesson which was maths...freaking maths first thing on a Monday! (*I am basing this on my current school schedule. Like seriously first thing?!?) You lazily dragged your feet along the grey concrete to your tutor room to get registered and to study for a science test you had later that day. The morning was bright due to the time of year, but there was still a slight wind that had a bite of cold in it. You carried on until you reached the corridor that lead to your tutor room. You stood for a second at the door, seeing a slutty looking girl leaning against one of the white, slightly flaking walls whilst Allen had his hands on the wall either side of her head. She was pushing out her best assets, if you get what I'm saying *cough cough*, and giggling whilst he was smirking down at her smaller form...also blocking up most of the tight hallway.

'Craaaap. How am I supposed to get around HIM. I definitely don't want to get noticed by him, I'm pretty sure that I'm off his radar...I'm kinda late so I can't take another way because it'll take too long.' You lightly sighed and drooped your head a little. You then plucked up all your courage and stood up straight. 'Ok, just say excuse me. They won't think anything of it.' You reassured yourself before opening the door and confidently striding down the corridor. You started getting closer and as you did, so did their faces. You mentally yelled at yourself.
'Ahhh, bad timing! If I interrupt them they'll look at me like wtf, but if I just stand there like a lemon I'll just look awkward or like I'm trying to watch them kiss.' Your mind was a mess but you carried on walking, deciding to just go with the original plan.

"Excuse me" you said quickly but firmly, not looking at the two of them.

There was silence. You felt eyes on you so you looked at the two of them. The girl just gave you a bored and slightly pissed off look, whilst Al's eyes slowly scanned your body from your face to you your feet, lingering on your breasts and hips. You felt like he was undressing you with his eyes, his stupid beautifully deep crimson eyes...I mean, whaaat...carrying on. Once he had stopped examining you he removed his hands from the wall and stepped in a bit, creating a space for you to get through. You nodded your head once as a thank you and carried on walking at a fairly fast pace. You heard them exchange goodbyes behind, then you heard,
"Oi, you." A voice with a New York accent said. You stopped, a bit scared, hoping he wasn't talking to you but there was nobody else around so it must have been to you. You didn't really appreciate being called just 'you' or being 'oi'ed at, but you couldn't really argue with this guy.
You quickly whipped your head around, trying to show confidence.
He smirked at your stern face.
"Sup dollface." He said in a flirtatious manner before winking. You just quickly turned around, ignoring him but making a 'tch' noise. You knew you had to turn away quickly before he saw the blush that had slowly made its way across your cheeks. You couldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that he did that to you. It would just inflate his stupid ego even more.