2. Ning Rou, dare not even look at her

Luo Fanxing didn't know much about Ning Rou.

Eight years ago, Luo Zhenting's investment failed and the Luo family was on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to save the company was to get financial support from the family.

Who in the second generation of wealthy families in Tianhai City doesn't know that Cheng An, the young master of the Cheng Group, has had a crush on Luo Zhen since middle school?

In order to recover the loss, Luo Zhenting forced Luo Zhen and Cheng An to have a blind date.

That year, Luo Zhen was only nineteen years old and had just graduated from university.

Everyone thought that Cheng An would embrace the goddess, and even Cheng An felt that the marriage between the Cheng and Luo families was a certainty.

It's a pity that they all underestimated Luo Zhen.

Luo Zhen has no feelings for the Luo family, and even more hatred for Luo Zhenting, the father.

It was impossible for her to sacrifice her marriage and her life's happiness for Luo Zhenting's incompetence.

So, she escaped marriage.

On the day of the university graduation ceremony, she secretly got rid of the bodyguards arranged by Luo Zhenting, and fled directly from Tianhai City to an unknown mountain village.

This avoidance is a full fifteen days.

When Luo Zhenting looked for her, there was already a handsome young woman beside her, as well as a dazzling marriage certificate.

The first time Luo Zhenting saw the red book, he was so angry that he had a heart attack and sent him to the hospital.

It was there that the nine-year-old Luo Fanxing saw Ning Rou for the first time in the crowd—

"Mom, who is she? Why did Sister Luozhen hold her hand?"

"Her name is Ning Rou, It's your sister Luozhen's lover, I'll call her sister-in-law from now on!"

Sister-in-law?

It turned out that Sister Luo Zhen, who never showed a smile at home, would have someone she liked.

No one knows who Ning Rou is, and no one knows how she and Luo Zhen met.

Because of a marriage certificate, the future of the two women is bound together.

Ning Rou helps Luo Zhen escape the fate of being/manipulated for the rest of her life; Luo Zhen provides Ning Rou with a shelter.

Although the law allowed same-sex marriage at that time, many people in the society were still reluctant to accept it.

Luo Zhen brought Ning Rou out of Luo's house, and at Luo Zhenting's request, their marriage was not made public.

This marriage, which was so secret that no one except the Luo family knew about it, lasted like this for three years.

It has to be said that Luo Zhen has a very strong business mind. In terms of business, she definitely has a talent that most people can't match.

During Luo Zhenting's illness, she sold all the properties of Luo's family to restore the company's normal operations, and then ran around the country to attract investment for the company. In less than three years, she cleaned up the mess left by Luo Zhenting clean.

And she, as a matter of course, took Luo Zhenting's seat with the momentum of thunder, and became the new president of the Luo Group.

In the Luo family, only those who have money, status, and status can completely control their own destiny.

Luo Zhen got rid of Luo Zhenting's control and became the real power holder of the family.

Her marriage with Ning Rou also ended at this time.

Just as she didn't understand why Luo Zhen and Ning Rou got married suddenly, Luo Fanxing also couldn't figure out how they got to divorce.

Before that, everyone including Luo Zhenting felt that the relationship between the two was very good.

Luo Zhen and the Luo family are not close, in order to maintain harmony on the surface, they only go back to the Luo family once a month.

In the first two years of marriage, she went back alone, and in the third year, she brought Ning Rou with her.

Roughly speaking, Luo Fanxing and Ning Rou met only about five times.

Compared with Luozhen's glamorous and thick-faced beauties, Ning Rou's appearance is much duller. Her facial features are not exquisite. When combined together, they can only be called pure and delicate, and the only thing that can make people feel amazing Yes, her hazel eyes.

So clean, without any extra impurities or blemishes, just looking at it can be remembered for a lifetime.

Her skin is also very white, so white that it is even sickly. The exposed skin is thin and soft, and even the blue blood vessels under the skin cannot be covered, as if she has not been exposed to the sun since the day she was born.

In the Luo family's impression, Ning Rou is a quiet person, and most of the time, she only answers when someone asks a question.

Like a canary kept in darkness, shy, timid but pure.

Luo Fanxing is afraid of Luo Zhen, but not Ning Rou.

To this day, she still remembers that during the few meetings between the two, she enthusiastically shared her favorite classics with Ning Rou, and also enthusiastically invited Ning Rou to play in her small study, but the result was that she let She was deeply surprised -

Ning Rou was illiterate, even having difficulty writing her own name.

With the rapid development of the times, nine-year compulsory education has long been popularized all over the country, but there are still people who are illiterate?

Luo Fanxing was very surprised and didn't even dare to tell the story.

She often thought, how can a woman like Ning Rou who has no education deserve to stand with such an outstanding person like Luo Zhen?

Before she could figure it out, Luo Zhenting brought the news of their divorce.

Since then, Ning Rou has completely disappeared from Tianhai City, and no one knows where she went, including Luo Zhen.

Time flies, and five years have passed in a blink of an eye.

It wasn't until Xu Yinuo's voice sounded from behind that Luo Fanxing came back from his memory.

"Hey, I'm leaving."

The alley and road ahead had been tidied up, only the broken glass in the corner reminded her that the woman she just saw was real.

It's really Ning Rou——

Luo Fanxing turned around and returned the phone to Xu Yinuo. When he spoke, he could still see the astonishment in his expression.

"Thank you." The

very serious and sincere soft voice was completely different from the aggressive one before.

Xu Yinuo was a little surprised, took the phone and was about to leave.

Before leaving, he still left a word.

"Chu Ning and I are not what you think."

***

Tianhai City is very far from Yuanzhou City, it takes at least four hours by plane, and from the urban area of ​​Yuanzhou City to the small county town of Yuanxiang, there are also transfers in between Several trains.

Luo Fanxing guessed that Luo Zhen was coming, but he didn't expect that the other party would come so soon.

Before seven o'clock the next morning, she was awakened by knocking on the door in her sleep.

It was only when she opened the door that she realized that the person who came was Luo Zhen, whom she had worshiped in her heart since the first day she entered Luo's house.

Obviously, Luo Zhen rushed over as soon as he received the call.

In such a hurry, she didn't have time to pack anything. She was still wearing the same white shirt as yesterday. Because of the tight schedule, the cuffs were not buttoned up, and a few drops of blue ink stained her wrists, but she didn't notice. Her lower body was A black half-length suit, with two straight and thin calves extending out of it, drawing a graceful and moving curve. Although there is a little tiredness hidden in the eyes, the wavy long curly hair is casually draped behind the shoulders, which sets off the That delicate and gorgeous face became more and more attractive.

Twenty-seven years old, the most wonderful age for a mature woman.

Luo Zhen is outstanding and beautiful, how could Ning Rou agree to sign the divorce agreement?

Luo Fanxing rubbed her hair and couldn't help sighing in her heart.

How did she know that the person who proposed the divorce at the beginning was actually Ning Rou.

Luo Zhen stood at the door for a while, not intending to enter the house.

Seeing that Luo Fanxing didn't even change her clothes and looked sleepy, her brows were slightly frowned, and her voice was still as cold as ever.

"I'll be waiting for you in the lobby."

Luo Fanxing nodded, clearly feeling Luo Zhen's dissatisfaction with him, but still couldn't help being happy.

After all, the last time the two met was at Luo Baiyue's birthday party three months ago.

And that day, Luo Zhen didn't say a word to her.

"I'll be ready soon, five minutes."

Luo Zhen pursed his lips, seeing the admiration in Luo Fanxing's eyes clearly, turned around and left without saying anything.

Luo Zhenting is fifty years old this year and has been married twice.

His first wife was Su Zhi, who was Luo Zhen's biological mother. Because of dystocia, her health became extremely poor after giving birth to Luo Zhen, and Luo Zhenting also began to cheat frequently from this time on, changing lovers one after another.

Su Zhi didn't know about these things. It wasn't until Xiaosan came to her that she knew that her husband had raised other women without telling her. blow.

When Luo Zhen was thirteen years old, she still couldn't make it through, and fell ill in depression.

Just one year after the death of his first wife, Luo Zhenting married his second wife, Shen Rumei.

From then on, four-year-old Shen Fanxing changed her name to Luo Fanxing and became Luo Zhen's half-sister; five years ago, Shen Rumei became pregnant and gave birth to Luo Zhenting's daughter, Luo Baiyue. A half-sister.

Luo Zhenting was a man who failed as a father and failed as a husband.

In Luozhen's eyes, he was the root cause of his mother's death.

From the day Su Zhi passed away, she hated everything related to the Luo family, including Luo Zhenting, Shen Rumei, Luo Fanxing and Luo Baiyue.

Perhaps because of guilt, or because of sympathy, Shen Rumei treated Luo Zhen very well after marrying into Luo's family.

Luo Fanxing is also a clingy and enthusiastic person. In the first few days when she entered Luo's house, she was always called Luo Zhen as 'sister' or 'sister'.

How can a four-year-old understand so many twists and turns? When you meet someone you like, you can't wait to follow him all the time.

Luo Zhen was annoyed by being pestered, so she naturally said some harsh words -

"I don't have a younger sister, and your surname is not Luo, from now on, don't call me older sister."

Luo Fanxing remembered this sentence from the age of four to seventeen , and from then on, she no longer dared to say the word 'sister' in front of Luo Zhen.

But even so, she couldn't help but take Luo Zhen as her role model.

For so many years, although the two lived under the same roof, they had very little communication.

In Luozhen's eyes, Luo Fanxing's worship of him is not only blind, but also meaningless.

She won't respond, and has no reason to.

Hotels in small counties are naturally incomparable with those in big cities.

Fortunately, the air conditioner in the lobby was turned on early, and as soon as Luo Zhen went downstairs, he felt a burst of refreshing coolness coming from the corner.

In order to find the woman who had been hiding from her for five years earlier, she had to take the earliest and most crowded bus to Yuanxiang.

The weather was already hot, and there were so many people, it made the car even more stuffy.

Now that she had time to rest, she felt a faint burning itching from her body.

The air conditioner was right in front of her. She hesitated for a while, but still walked over.

There was no one around, so she rolled up the sleeve of her right hand. As expected, the skin on her forearm had already turned a light pink, like an allergy, and it hurt and itched when she touched it.

Luo Zhen pursed his lips tightly, and his face was a little ugly.

Before it was too late, I even forgot to take the medicine.

She was hesitating whether to go to the hospital first, when Luo Fanxing's voice came from behind.

"Let's go?"

She let go of her hand, and her sleeves drooped down again, covering up the blush on her arms again.

When he turned around, there was still an indifferent coldness in his brows and eyes.

"En."

Luo Fanxing smiled even more when he heard the sound, and the words in his mouth were chattering non-stop.

Before Luo Zhen could open her mouth, she told the story of meeting Ning Rou verbatim.

Of course, the parts involving promises were naturally omitted.

The hotel is not far from the bar, only ten minutes walk.

When the two of them passed by, it was just eight o'clock, and it was not yet the bar's business hours.

Luo Zhen thought for a while, went to the milk tea shop next door, and asked for the phone number of the bar manager.

As soon as I made a phone call, I was asked everything -

"Oh, you mean Xiao Ning, don't wait, she only works night shift, she doesn't work here during the day."

"Where do you live? I don't know, either. She seems to have moved!"

"If you want to find her, go to Donghui Street to have a look, she worked at the Fragrant Tea Shop last month, I wonder if she has changed jobs!" The

speaker spoke with a strong southern accent , the voice should be a middle-aged man with a bold personality.

Luo Zhen thanked him, turned around and was about to call a car to go to Xiangchaxuan.

In July, Yuanxiang is getting hotter every day.

Before noon, the sun was already very hot.

Luo Fanxing knew that Luo Zhen's body could not be heated, so she couldn't help being a little worried. She was about to persuade people to go back to the hotel to rest, when she heard a cold female voice in her ear.

"You go back."

The command tone was unquestionable, and no one could refuse it in the slightest.

Luo Fanxing didn't want to leave, but had to be obedient.

Logan left alone.

It took another half an hour to arrive at Xiangchaxuan.

According to the owner of the tea house, Ning Rou is indeed an employee here, but Luo Zhen's visit is unfortunate, and Ning Rou has been asking for leave for the past few days.

"She said that someone in the family is sick, and she hasn't come to work for three days."

Hearing these words, Luo Zhen's heart tightened, and he was actually a little scared.

Having not seen each other for five years, she doesn't even know if Ning Rou is single now.

"Is she married?" The

boss shook his head with a sympathetic expression.

"No, with her condition, it's hard to find again." The

two were still talking, and a few more customers for morning tea entered the store.

Luo Zhen was embarrassed to delay the boss's business, so he could only leave first.

She didn't think much about what she had just heard.

After all, from the perspective of most ordinary people, Ning Rou's conditions are indeed not very good -

illiterate, never educated, no skills, and married once.

It was a failure again.

Have waited five years and don't care to wait a few more hours.

At nine o'clock in the evening, Luo Zhen came to the bar on time.

As soon as she appeared, she attracted everyone's attention.

In Yuanxiang, no one has ever seen a woman with such a good temperament, face and figure.

Several men wanted to strike up a conversation, but they were all stopped by her eyes. She raised and lowered the wine glass in her hand, back and forth, but she was still reluctant to look away.

Luo Zhen didn't like the feeling of being spied on by strange eyes.

She frowned, and was about to walk to the corner when the door of the second box on the left was pushed open, and a thin and frail woman walked out.

Just one glance made her stop and her heart tightened.

The woman's face was so familiar, white and small, and she looked very docile and delicate. It was her ex-wife Ning Rou who had been missing for five years in her dream.

Selling alcohol in a bar is unavoidable to sell your own beauty and bloggers' favor.

Obviously, with Ning Rou's character, no matter how long she studies, she will not be able to make people happy with a smile.

Two bottles of wine were brought in, and then brought out intact.

The manager was very nice, seeing her like this, he didn't say anything, just took the wine from her hand, and let her go backstage to rest.

Luo Zhen sat in the corner, watching Ning Rou leave with her head bowed all the way, feeling sore and sore in her heart.

At the beginning, she thought that Ning Rou would not be able to live without her and the Luo family, but in fact, she was the one who really couldn't do without Ning Rou.

Seeing the woman's figure disappear at the end of the private room, she finally couldn't hold back, got up and followed.

Because it was summer vacation, the bar was much more lively than usual, and the business was much better.

It was nearly ten o'clock, and there was no one in the backstage.

Ning Rou was not going to rest, she silently took the mop from the corner of the room, and went to the empty box next door, wanting to clean the place again before the guests came.

She lowered her head, still thinking about Baby Ning at home, she didn't even notice that there was a person standing behind the door.

Just as he opened the door and entered, a slender hand suddenly stretched out from the shadows, directly took her arm and dragged her over.

The mop fell to the ground with a plop, and there was a harsh 'bang' sound mixed with the electronic music outside.

At this moment, it seems that even time stands still.

Ning Rou subconsciously wanted to call for help, but in the next second, the woman's hand wrapped around her waist, embracing her whole body in her arms.

This embrace is too familiar.

So much so that she didn't need to ask at all to guess who the other party was.

There was a buzzing sound in Ning Rou's ear, she never thought that Luo Zhen actually found Yuan Xiang.

She didn't struggle, and didn't dare to struggle, but her body began to tremble uncontrollably.

She smelled the light perfume from the woman's body, it smelled so good, it instantly reminded her of the third year of their marriage, at that time Luozhen also liked to hold her in this position the most.

A beautiful and happy memory made her feel even more flustered and afraid.

Feeling the woman's lips fall against her ears, she trembled more and more, and her eyes turned red unknowingly.

Luo Zhen saw her avoidance reaction in his eyes, and his eyes were cold -

she had been looking for Ning Rou for five years, but Ning Rou didn't even dare to look at her.