115

Luo Baiyue loses her temper and cries, which is just commonplace for the Luo family.

    One day she doesn't make any noise, that's abnormal.

    Shen Rumei washed off the oil on her hands, and took Ning Baobao's little hand out of the kitchen.

    "Did she quarrel with Fanxing again?"

    It was a simple question, but Ning Baobao thought about it for more than ten seconds before gently nodding.

    "Mmm."

    Until now, she still didn't know why Luo Baiyue cried suddenly.

    The further you walked toward the living room, the louder the crying in the air.

    Shen Rumei opened the door, and what she saw was her little daughter's red eyes from crying.

    Seeing her mother appear, Luo Baiyue cried even harder.

    Standing at the door, Ning Baobao subconsciously bit her lip, and her brows were tightly knit together in worry.

    She walked to Luo Baiyue's side, gently took the other's left hand, and coaxed him in a low voice.

    "Yueyue, don't cry~" The

    thin and soft voice was obviously coaxing, but it sounded like a baby.

    Luo Baiyue blinked, and she really calmed down.

    She raised her head, looked at Shen Rumei who had been silent all this time, and wiped her tears with her right hand. Although her eyes were red, she didn't show any sadness on her expression.

    "Mom, what's for dinner?"

    One second she was still crying, and the next second she was concerned about what to eat for dinner.

    The sudden change made Ning Baobao puzzled, and he looked at Luo Baiyue with confusion.

    As for Shen Rumei and Luo Fanxing, their expressions were still normal.

    "After crying, I want to eat."

    Luo Fanxing complained in a low voice, but Luo Baiyue didn't respond when she heard it.

    "Mom, I want to eat dumplings."

    Luo Baiyue loves to eat dumplings, especially those stuffed with shrimp. With the connivance of her family, she gradually regarded dumplings as her own food.

    If other people want to eat it, they need her permission.

    Facing the wayward little daughter, Shen Rumei could only sigh.

    "Okay, mom will cook for you."

    Hearing this answer, Luo Baiyue smiled with red eyes.

    "Mom, my sister is fierce and scolding me."

    "I like the baby now, not my sister."

    "I want to eat dumplings with the baby later, not for my sister."

    Luo Fanxing stood aside, almost annoyed Laugh out.

    Before she had time to speak, Luo Baiyue took Baby Ning's hand and walked towards the living room while talking.

    "Baby, let's watch cartoons."

    "I can turn on the TV by myself now, without my sister's help."

    It was obviously a quarrel with my sister, but every word could not be separated from 'sister'.

    The two children sat on the sofa, holding hands, and watched cartoons again.