91

Pei Yi's words were not straightforward.

But Ning Rou's complexion changed instantly.

"You helped me too."

Her voice sounded much softer, and there was still a little panic hidden in her tone.

Like a frightened deer, even his eyes flashed with uneasiness.

Pei Yi saw that she was afraid, and her breathing couldn't help but stagnate.

"I didn't tell him you were here."

A reassuring sentence eased the tense atmosphere a lot.

Realizing that Pei Yi was indeed different from Zhou Ruguang and Zhou Ruhong, Ning Rou's heart was slightly relaxed, and the paleness of her cheeks also regained a trace of blood.

"Thank you."

Freedom is hard-won, and the days spent with Luo Zhen and Ning Baobao are even more worth cherishing.

She is willing to thank you for any little help.

She raised her head, looked at Pei Yi, her attention was unconsciously focused on the pair of gray pupils, and for no reason, she recalled the scene when the two met for the first time.

"How do you know?" The

secret has been revealed, and there is nothing to hide about the rest.

Pei Yi pursed her lips and told the truth without much hesitation.

"The night my aunt went to look for you, I was there all the time."

"After returning to Haishi, I also made sure that Dad was indeed secretly researching and researching—"

Thinking of the torment Ning Rou had suffered in those 24 years, She really couldn't say it.

All she could say was three words.

"Sorry."

"If I hadn't followed my aunt secretly that night, maybe I would never have known that my father had done such a terrible thing in secret."

I apologized sincerely.

Ning Rou was stunned, for a moment, she didn't know how to deal with it -

she never thought that anyone would feel sorry for what happened to her.

She didn't know whether to accept it or ignore it. She was silent for a long time before shaking her head and expressing her true thoughts.

"You have nothing to do with this matter."

"He is the one who should apologize." The

more she said this, the stronger the guilt in Pei Yi's heart.

Her hands rested on her knees, her fingers crossed, and her fingertips trembled.

When she loosened her lips again, the words were full of annoyance and regret.

"No, I could have let you out."

Ning Rou was startled when she heard the sound, and it took a while to understand the true meaning of this sentence.

"You were so young at that time, how did you let me out?"

"There is also a door outside the laboratory, and I can't get out."

Before she finished speaking, she bent her lips and smiled softly.

A gentle and peaceful smile, without any resentment or dissatisfaction.

Seeing that smile, Pei Yi's heart trembled violently.

It turned out that neither of them had forgotten the first encounter when they were young.

Before she could speak, there was another soft voice in the air.

"That day, you were beaten. I still remember that you cried a lot." The

voice was very relaxed as if recalling a childhood anecdote.

Ning Rou seemed to have forgotten that that day was also a day in her painful experience of being imprisoned.

When the old incident was brought up again, Pei Yi's face turned red.

She lowered her eyes, hesitated for a while, then let go of her red lips, and explained in a low voice.

"Yeah."

"That day, it was the first and only time he hit me."

"After he took me out of the laboratory, he asked a psychiatrist to hypnotize me to make me forget about it." "

"I didn't remember it until I heard the conversation between you and aunt that night."

Ning Rou's expression changed slightly, and a trace of shock flashed in his eyes.

If I remember correctly, Pei Yi was only five years old when she sneaked into the laboratory.

Hypnosis for a five-year-old child, no matter how you listen to it, it makes people feel chills.

What's more, this child is still his own daughter.

Ning Rou's lips moved slightly, but before she could respond, Pei Yi's voice sounded again.

"Don't feel sorry for me, it's over."

"I'm here this time because I have something more important to tell you."

More important thing?

Ning Rou frowned, suddenly feeling a bad premonition in her heart.

Yuanxiang's life is ordinary and happy, she is really afraid of another accident, especially the accident that

separates her from Luo Zhen and Ning Baobao.

She didn't want to ask, but she had to.

"What?"

Ning Rou was not completely ignorant of progesterone.

When she was in the laboratory, she had heard from the staff that the drug would transform into a layer of pregnancy film after being injected into the human body, and the pregnancy film could improve the survival rate of the fetus.

But what she didn't know was that progesterone would remain, and the side effects of the remaining part would make it easier for women to conceive.

Her mind became dizzy the more she listened.

It wasn't until the voice in the air disappeared and the surroundings returned to silence that she finally came back to her senses, blushing, and asked an embarrassing question.

"You mean to say that I may still be pregnant?"

Pei Yi nodded with an extremely serious tone.

"Yes."

Ning Rou's heart was beating fast, she didn't know what to think of, and even her ears were covered with blush.

She bit her lip and wrung her hands tightly together, but said nothing.

Seeing her panic, Pei Yi couldn't help comforting her softly.

"It's not guaranteed to be pregnant."

"It depends on whether you still have progesterone in your body. If not, don't worry."

"I came here this time and brought someone with me."

"Are you in a hurry to go back?"

" If you're not in a hurry, let her do a test for you?"

Check-check for progesterone?

Ning Rou's face turned redder.

She has no reason to refuse.

Next to the coffee shop is a five-star hotel.

Xu Xian is waiting in the room right now.

It wasn't until Pei Yi got up that Ning Rou realized that there was a thick gauze wrapped around her right ankle.

"What's wrong with your feet?"

Pei Yi held two servings of glutinous rice balls in her hand, and limped out of her seat.

She shook her head, her tone was calm.

"It's nothing, I just twisted it accidentally."

Seeing that she was inconvenient to move, Ning Rou subconsciously took two steps closer and reached out to hold her arm.

"Go slowly."

"Bones are injured, you need to rest." The

natural and friendly tone of concern sounded a little helpless.

Pei Yi lowered her eyes, and slowly relaxed her tense body, allowing Ning Rou to raise her hand.

"Thank you."

I couldn't tell what it was like, but it was good to be cared about.

The two walked slowly, until they entered the hotel elevator, Pei Yi raised her head and took a peek at Ning Rou.

When Yuan Xiang first met, she only had contempt for Ning Rou. She couldn't figure out why Luo Zhen had missed her for five years with a woman who was neither literate nor educated.

Later, she saw Ning Rou standing foolishly under the sun for two hours for Luo Zhen's photo; she heard Zhou Ruhong's indifferent words to Ning Rou, and she also heard Ning Rou's sobbing and crying in the dark alley She saw that Ning Rou rode a bicycle to the train station alone after getting off work in the middle of the night because she couldn't contact Luo Zhen, and she didn't even care about her safety, just to go to Haishi to find Luo Zhen; For a moment, she saw Ning Rou who hadn't slept all night and was guarding herself in front of the hospital bed.

Luo Zhen will fall in love with Ning Rou, does he need any reason?

Obviously not.

The room was on the tenth floor, and it took a long time to ascend, and there were only two people in the elevator, so it seemed extraordinarily quiet.

Ning Rou felt the gaze of the people beside her, and turned her head subconsciously, and also looked at Pei Yi.

Their eyes met, and there was confusion in their eyes.

Ning Rou didn't know what Pei Yi was looking at, she was a little embarrassed.

Pei Yi was the first to break the silence.

"I've always been curious about why Luo Zhen couldn't forget you after divorced you for five years. I think I understand now."

"I know, you and the baby love Luozhen very much."

"I won't tell you about your stay here."

"I already have some evidence in my hand. When he leaves Pei's house, I will do him a favor ." Report the illegal research, and when the time comes, you and the baby won't have to hide anymore." A

sudden promise made Ning Rou stand still.

There was a gentle smile on Pei Yi's cheeks, and what she said made her even more unbelievable.

She thought that it was rare for Pei Yi not to report on her, but she did not expect that the other party actually planned to report Zhou Ruguang.

It will take some time to digest this news.

Before that, the elevator had reached the tenth floor.

Pei Yi led Ning Rou towards the end of the corridor, and finally stopped in front of the last room.

Xu Xian in the room has already adjusted the equipment to be used.

When Ning Rou entered the room, she immediately smelled a faint smell of disinfectant.

The curtains of the room were closed, and the lights were not turned on.

Dizzy, she lay down on the bed.

Xu Xian was not wearing a white coat, but she could still tell that the other party was a doctor.

Besides fear, there is obedience.

She didn't resist, and cooperated with the other party to lift off her blouse, revealing her flat and thin belly.

The cold iron sheet fell on the flesh, she felt scared, her body trembled unconsciously, and her eyes quietly closed.

Both Xu Xian and Pei Yi felt such a strong fear.

"You talk to her, it should be better."

Xu Xian lowered her voice, with a worried expression on her face.

Pei Yi nodded, and sat down along the side of the bed. What she saw when she lowered her head was the small incision on Ning Rou's lower abdomen.

Her heart tightened instantly.

No need to think about it, this is left over from the progesterone injection operation.

Seeing it from a document is one thing, seeing it with your own eyes is another.

She couldn't ignore it, and she couldn't pretend nothing happened.

She wanted to ask Ning Rou if she was in pain, but it was useless to ask.

Only by forcing herself to look away from the scar can she calm down.

"Did you tell Luo Zhen about the baby's life experience?"

This question hit Ning Rou's most distressing thoughts these days.

In almost a second, the woman on the bed opened her eyes.

"I was going to say it, but I don't know how to open it."

After concealing it for too long, if I want to tell the truth again, I am afraid that Luo Zhen will not accept it, and more, I am afraid that Luo Zhen will get angry.

Pei Yi understood Ning Rou's difficulty, and after thinking about it for a while, she gave her own suggestion.

"You can tell me directly."

"Luo Zhen loves you so much, was kidnapped, and has not recovered well. She will come to Yuanxiang to see you the next day. I think she will understand why you left back then."

Heard it from someone else These words are really embarrassing.

Ning Rou's face was flushed and her heart beat faster.

Seeing this, Pei Yi persuaded her again.

"Based on what I know about her, she won't be really angry."

"Even if she is angry, you can coax her and she will be fine."

"After all, your intention is not to hurt her, but to protect her."

Xu Shi Thinking of what she did when she was young, Pei Yi's tone became a little lower.

The two were talking, and the inspection was over.

The iron plate on the lower abdomen was removed, Xu Xian walked in front of the instrument, tapped the screen with her fingertips, and soon, the indicator light of the drug reaction turned red—

there was indeed progesterone remaining.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-09-26 01:45:34~2021-09-27 23:58:26~Thanks to the little angels who

voted for the grenade Little angels: Molan, Rujin, and Xihe;

thanks to the little angels who threw mines: want to sleep with Luoshen, Escape, 52620528, Sunset Flute Wind, Taoyao, Yuexiong's out-of-group mommy;

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: My Xipi is real 124 bottles; thank you for participating. 20 bottles; 40651693, Yixieqianli, Lin Yan & Song Yuhang, 10 bottles of wanting to sleep with Luoshen; Nange Chuyu 6 bottles; 5 bottles of Liu Bukai, ksg, um hum; 4 bottles of Mizushima; 3 bottles of Xiaoxiaoshufan, 45999142; 2 bottles of Buxianxian, view0418; 1 bottle of uglazy;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !