89

A lock that took ten hours to open without destroying the fingerprint record.

When Pei Yi returned home, Pei Xuan had already obtained the letter of guarantee that had been kept for more than thirty years.

"I put the one you gave me in. If your father doesn't look carefully, he probably won't find out that it's fake."

"As for this one, keep it and put it here. I'm afraid your father will find out. "

Pei Yi will naturally not refuse this request.

As long as he finds Ning Rou's mother and confirms that Zhou Ruguang has kept in touch with her all these years, then this document is the best tool for him to break away from the Pei family.

Her attention was still on the guarantee letter in her hand, when Pei Xuan's questioning sound came from next to her ear.

In an instant, she was brought back to her senses.

"You said your father has someone outside. What's going on?"

"I saw a necklace in the safe that I've never seen before. It should be -

your father put it in it."

******

Three It will take a certain amount of time to process all the data.

Xu Xian voluntarily stayed in the laboratory to work overtime in order to share the good news with Pei Yi earlier.

For seven days in a row, she slept in the hospital.

Even Zhou Ruguang advised her to go home and rest.

"Teacher, I want to finish it sooner."

"If this batch of data is useless, you can change another batch as soon as possible .

"

A virtual simulation case for further experiments.

Over the past few days, Xu Xian has completed the analysis of thousands of data, but did not get good results.

All she can do is repeat it over and over again.

Perhaps, it was her efforts that touched the god of luck.

This time, her efforts finally paid off.

According to the results of the data simulation, she obtained a formula of ingredients that neutralize the effect of progesterone.

Logically speaking, this new drug can eliminate the influence of progesterone in the human body, but the strength of the specific effect needs to be further studied.

The analysis process was very smooth, so smooth that she found it incredible.

In order to eliminate the possibility of wrong results caused by improper operation, she imported all the tables in the folder into the model, and performed the most complicated mixed analysis.

Thousands of data are running at the same time, and there are countless graphs and graphs on the computer screen.

Xu Xian frowned, pulled out one of the graphs, slowly enlarged it, and compared it carefully, she really found out the abnormality.

The system shows that there is a small part of the data, it seems that something is really wrong.

There is a problem with the data, and it remains to be seen whether the simulated results can be used.

Xu Xian took out her mobile phone and was about to call Zhou Ruguang, when Pei Yi's voice suddenly appeared in her mind—

if one day, Dad gave you a case record of progesterone and asked you to continue to help him finish it. Experiment, will you accept it?

She never took it seriously.

But at this moment, she had to think more.

The research on progesterone was supported by funds from the hospital.

The data provided by foreign institutions has always been directly faxed to the project sponsor, namely Zhou Ruguang.

As a project member, Xu Xian is not qualified to have access to the initial data, and she has never doubted the authenticity of the data.

She lowered her head, opened the phone's address book, and soon found a name that she hadn't contacted for a long time, and dialed it directly.

On the other end of the phone, came the voice of a mature woman.

The two exchanged a few words of pleasantries before the conversation got to the point.

"Senior sister, I heard that you entered Shu'an after graduation and went abroad, are you still working there?" The

woman is Xu Xian's doctoral senior sister. Hearing this question, she couldn't help but smile.

"Yes.

" "The data that the teacher has carried out in the past few years is in charge of our group. If I remember correctly, you are working on this project now?"

"You suddenly contacted me, it is not because of this Is it something?"

Xu Xian was a little embarrassed to be guessed.

After a few seconds of silence, she responded softly.

"Yeah."

"The teacher gave me this project for the time being."

"A few days ago, the teacher gave me a batch of new data, but I accidentally lost it, so I would like to ask my senior sister if I can restore the initial data Send me a copy." To

lose such important data, no wonder he dared not tell Zhou Ruguang.

The woman was surprised, hesitated for a while, and finally agreed.

"The data can only be passed on to the teacher, but since you are working on the project, I will make an exception and pass it to you separately."

"I will not tell the teacher about this, but you should also be careful Don't make such low-level mistakes as losing data again."

Xu Xian was thinking about how to let her senior sister hide it for her, but she didn't expect the other party to offer to help cover it up, and she couldn't help feeling a little more grateful in her heart.

"Senior sister, I really want to thank you this time."

"I'll treat you to dinner when you return home."

Basic human relations are always needed.

When the woman heard this, she chuckled again.

"Okay, I'll go back to Haishi next month. When the time comes, don't forget your promise." After

hanging up the phone, within ten minutes, Xu Xian received a fax from abroad.

There are still 300 virtual cases, which look no different from the stack of documents Zhou Ruguang gave.

Xu Xian compared them one by one, and two hours later, she actually found two modified simulation data out of the three hundred.

Compared with the initial data, the changes in these two data are not large.

If it wasn't for putting all the data together for a mixed analysis, I'm afraid no one will ever find out that the data has been tampered with.

It happened that the data was replaced before the desired result was successfully obtained.

Xu Xian's thoughts were confused, and she could vaguely guess where the two data came from.

In her mind, she once again recalled every detail of getting along with Pei Yi.

Obviously, none of those intentional or unintentional ambiguities -

not a deliberate approach with a purpose.

It was ten o'clock at night when I came out of the piano room.

With her bag in her hand, Pei Yi stood by the side of the road waiting for the driver to pick her up and go home.

The moment Xu Xian appeared, she was a little surprised, but soon calmed down.

She didn't move, she still stood where she was, waiting for Xu Xian to be like a clingy and timid cute puppy, as soon as she saw her, she cautiously approached her.

There is a road between the two.

Just looking at it from afar, no one took the first step.

There are street lights on the side of the street, Pei Yi can clearly see Xu Xian's face.

The last time we met was in Zhou Ruguang's office. At that time, Xu Xian looked at her not only eagerly, but also full of yearning. Why is he looking so cold at this moment?

Three minutes passed, and the girl under the street lamp still didn't move.

Pei Yi sensed something was wrong, and for the first time, she took the initiative to walk towards Xu Xian.

"It's so late, are you looking for me?"

"If you're looking for me, why are you standing still?" The

night wind blew, and Pei Yi's hair fluttered slightly.

There seemed to be a smile in her eyes, the arrogance between her brows and eyes disappeared, and her whole person seemed much gentler.

Xu Xian looked at this beautiful and moving face, and her breathing suddenly became disordered.

For a moment, she even wanted to act as if she didn't know what to do, and continued to perform tricks with the woman in front of her.

But she can't.

She pursed her lips, feeling a little sad in her heart. She didn't know whether women regarded themselves as friends in the relationship these days.

She is not a winding person, what is in her mind, what is said in her mouth.

"You are friends with me because you want to know the research progress of progesterone, don't you?"

"You already knew that the teacher had clinical cases of progesterone, didn't you?

" It was a needle that pricked the softest part of Pei Yi's heart.

Her eyes panicked for a moment.

She wanted to explain, but didn't know how to explain.

Because Xu Xian's words are all right.

Her approach does have a purpose.

She didn't speak, but quickly looked away from Xu Xian's face.

Guilty performance, silent response, has explained everything.

It doesn't feel good to be taken advantage of.

Xu Xian's lips were slightly loose, and a little sadness appeared in her eyes uncontrollably.

She didn't hold on to this matter, as if nothing had happened, her tone returned to normal.

"I see."

The four words were very cold, as if he had accepted the fact that he had been deceived.

Pei Yi raised her head and frowned slightly.

"Aren't you angry?"

How could you not be angry?

Xu Xian didn't make a sound, just sighed, took two steps back, and opened the distance between them.

She didn't answer this question, and shifted the topic to Zhou Ruguang.

"Is the teacher really using living people to do drug experiments?"

Pei Yi paused when she heard the sound, and some confusion appeared in her eyes.

She was thinking whether Xu Xian was a trustworthy person.

The results are obvious.

She chose to trust.

She shook her head, and told all the things that Zhou Ruguang did secretly.

"It's not a drug experiment."

"It's something more terrifying than a drug experiment." The

truth is far beyond Xu Xian's imagination.

She couldn't believe that her most respected teacher had done so many vicious things behind her back.

She felt incredible.

"I took these photos secretly in my father's study. You are a doctor, so you should know what this document represents."

Xu Xian took the phone, flipped through it, and saw it at a glance. The data came from the files secretly photographed by Pei Yi.

Things have come to this, she can't help but not believe it.

She couldn't help being terrified, and after a while, her back was covered with cold sweat.

After realizing what Pei Yi wanted to do, her eyes were full of shock.

"You want to report the teacher?"

Pei Yi nodded with a calm expression.

"Yes, I want to report him."

"But not now, at least until he leaves the Pei family."

Xu Xian frowned.

From the perspective of an outsider, it was difficult for her to understand why Pei Yi could be so resolute in killing relatives.

"I didn't say what you did was wrong."

"It's just that he is your father, why?"

Pei Yi sneered and stretched out her hands.

"Just because my hands are so sick, he still refuses to let me treat my illness with peace of mind."

"Just because he lied to everyone in the Pei family, including my mother, my brothers, and me."

" Just because the girl he imprisoned for the past twenty-four years is none other than his own daughter and my half-sister."

"Are these reasons enough for me to send him to prison?"

Xu Xian listened, The more terrified.

She also became more and more sympathetic to Pei Yi.

"What do you want me to do for you?"

Since you approached with a purpose from the beginning, it means that you have value to use.

Xu Xian knew the truth, understood Pei Yi's actions, and no longer struggled with this matter.

"Do you want to help you collect evidence of the teacher's illegal research? Or do you want to obtain experimental data related to the pregnancy membrane?"

This question was too straightforward, and Pei Yi felt a little guilty.

She is embarrassed to ask Xu Xian, but she also knows that besides Xu Xian, there is no other person who can help her.

After a short moment of silence, she finally expressed her request -

"I want to go to Yuanxiang and meet someone."

"It would be best if you could bring the progesterone test equipment and go there with me."

The author has I have to say: The next chapter of Rou Rou is online