75

Luo Zhen's body was not completely free from injuries.

The part of her back near the shoulder was bruised.

It looked like it had been knocked hard on some kind of hard object.

Because several days had passed, she hadn't felt the pain, if Ning Rou hadn't reminded her, she probably wouldn't have remembered the injury at all.

"Ah Luo, does it still hurt?"

Ning Rou looked at the blue color and put her hand on it.

When he spoke, his tone was full of distress.

Luo Zhen lay naked on his side, with his arms outside the blanket, completely covering the skin below the collarbone.

Realizing that Ning Rou's hand was caressing her back shoulder, the fire in her heart burned again.

She remembered many things, including everything that happened last night.

For a moment, even the fingertips trembled uncontrollably.

The temperature in the air suddenly rose.

Before Ning Rou could hear the answer, the woman beside her suddenly turned over, and the bruised skin under her palm disappeared immediately.

Not knowing what she saw, her face immediately turned red.

"The injury on my back was caused by accidentally bumping into the corner of the table, and it doesn't hurt anymore."

As soon as the words finished, Luo Zhen stretched out his hand to pull up the blanket and covered himself in it.

Ning Rou blinked, her back was already leaning against the wall, and her calf swished down.

When he raised his eyes, he realized that Luo Zhen was looking at him steadfastly. Immediately afterwards, the two slender jade arms were propped up, and the long curly hair poured down like a waterfall, covering their faces in the shadow.

Ning Rou subconsciously wanted to avoid it, so she shrank down.

The air conditioner was facing the bed, and her legs were exposed, making it even colder.

Perhaps it was paralyzed by the cold wind, but she didn't even realize that a hand had dropped silently.

"Ah Luo?"

He called softly, like a baby, and there was a little question and temptation in his voice, which made Luo Zhen's heart tremble again and again.

She lowered her eyes and her throat trembled unconsciously. After more than ten seconds passed, she let go of her red lips, and said something that made people blush and heartbroken in the most serious tone.

"My back doesn't hurt a long time ago."

"What about you? Does it still hurt?"

Ning Rou didn't understand the meaning of this sentence.

She wasn't injured, why does it hurt?

She felt puzzled, and when she frowned, she realized that the soft flesh on her leg had been gently pinched.

It's very close to there.

She finally understood.

It turned out that Luo Zhen was asking her——whether

it hurts or not.

How could she answer such a question?

She felt embarrassed, but her breathing became much faster.

Luo Zhen couldn't hear the answer, so he could only find the answer by himself.

She groped forward in the dark, and soon found the spring water outlet deep in the dense forest.

After one night, most of the water in the spring cave disappeared, only near the entrance of the cave, there were still faint slippery water marks.

On the adventure journey alone, if she wants to survive, she must do her best to dig the spring.

She tried to use her fingers as bait to lure the sweet water in the cave to gush out like she did last night.

It's a pity, just lightly touched her fingertips, and there was a panicked bird song in the forest.

She immediately withdrew her hand.

"Does it hurt?"

Ning Rou's breathing became more chaotic.

She bit her lip, not knowing how to answer, but Luozhen kept his eyes on her face all the time, as if silently urging her to respond quickly.

She couldn't even be silent.

In the end, he still fell under the gentle gaze, abandoned all shame, blushed, and nodded.

In fact, it's not really painful, it's just a bit uncomfortable.

After all, this body has not done this kind of thing for five years.

Luo Zhen frowned, then frowned.

Without thinking too much, she straightened her slender and alluring back, and straddled Ning Rou with her legs hanging in the air.

"Wait for me, I'll go buy some medicine." As

soon as the words fell, she got out of bed.

On the floor next to the bed were messy and intertwined clothes.

Luo Zhen bent down naked, didn't feel shy at all, just picked up the clothes of the two of them so generously.

She found out her underwear and put it on in front of Ning Rou.

Before going out, put the spare key of the house on the bedside.

"Here is the key to the house. I think you need one too."

It was like having an affair.

Ning Rou's whole body was wrapped in the blanket, only her flushed face was exposed.

It wasn't until Luo Zhen left that he took a breath and sat up from the bed.

Although there is some discomfort in the lower body, but I can barely bear it, and I can move on the ground.

The bed under her has become synonymous with desire invisibly.

Ning Rou thought that when Luo Zhen came back from buying the medicine, he might have to help herself apply the medicine herself, and her heart suddenly became flustered.

After struggling for a while, she still put on her nightgown, grabbed the wet piece of fabric and fled back to the next room.

When Luo Zhen came back, Ning Rou was standing in front of the sink washing her underwear.

It's just a pair of underwear, and after soaking in water for a few minutes, it will be easier to clean.

Ning Rou came out of the bathroom, dried her clothes before lowering her eyes, and moved towards the bed step by step.

Rozen was sitting on the bed, holding a box of ointment in his hand.

She knew what medicine it was because she had used it before.

"Do you want me to help?"

Luo Zhen saw that Ning Rou was walking slowly, and stood up from the bed.

How can I help with this kind of thing?

Ning Rou shook her head, and took the ointment without waiting for Luo Zhen's reaction.

"I, I can do it myself."

Her reaction was real and cute.

Luo Zhen couldn't help but want to laugh, and was afraid that she would be embarrassed, so in the end he waited for her to enter the bathroom and draw the curtain before bending his lips.

Ning Rou is always shy.

Obviously, in the early stage of intercourse in the third year of marriage, the two had such an intimate experience of taking medicine, and up to now——

Ning Rou still blush.

***

Pei Yi returned to Haishi with sympathy for Ning Rou and shame for Luo Zhen.

The day she came back was a coincidence.

Because the next day, her second brother Pei Li came to the piano room to look for her.

"Dad is back."

"Let me pick you up for dinner."

"He also brought a student over and told you to go back tonight."

Student?

Pei Yi was taken aback for a moment, and quickly realized that

this student must be Xu Xian.

Zhou Ruguang seldom brings people home for dinner, unless there is some important happy event.

Reminiscing that Xu Xian was also studying the pregnancy membrane, Pei Yi instantly had a guess——

Zhou Ruguang had gone out to communicate for so many days this time, probably, he had already found a way to eliminate the side effects of the pregnancy membrane.

She didn't dare to think anymore, and got into the car quickly.

Pei Li talked a lot, even while driving.

Pei Yi was sitting in the co-pilot, her expression looked calm, but deep down, there were turbulent waves.

She was hiding something in her heart, so she didn't respond very positively.

Fortunately, Pei Li didn't notice this difference.

Residual pregnancy film will greatly increase the probability of conception.

Thinking of Baby Ning and Ning Rou, she couldn't help feeling a little worried, what if Ning Rou got pregnant again.

Regarding Luozhen's situation, she had asked Jian Zining before returning to Haishi, and she would definitely not be able to leave the hospital in a short time.

Since Luo Zhen can't go to Yuan Township, then he won't be able to see Ning Rou, and naturally the two of them can't have a relationship.

Thinking about it this way, her worries eased a little.

Perhaps because of Zhou Ruguang's cautiousness, or because of the influence of Jian Zining's words, she also felt that it was necessary for her to go to the hospital to see Luo Zhen.

"Second Brother, before I go home, can I go to the Central Hospital first?"

"I have a friend who is sick and hospitalized, and I want to visit her."

Pei Yi's friends in China are only four people, Jian Zining.

Without her explaining, Pei Li guessed who she was talking about.

"You mean Luo Zhen?"

Pei Yi nodded upon hearing that.

Pei Li knew that the two had a good relationship since they were young, and they even learned the piano together. Without asking any further questions, he turned the corner at the next intersection and drove the car to the hospital.

According to Jian Zining, Luo Zhen's body is very weak, and he needs to spend at least a week in the hospital for recuperation.

Pei Yi managed to get mentally prepared to see Luo Zhen, but unexpectedly, Luo Zhen was discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon.

You don't need to think about where Luo Zhen went.

In the entire sea city, there is no one worthy of her nostalgia.

After being discharged from the hospital early, the only place she will go is Yuanxiang.

Pei Yi closed her eyes, and her heartbeat became a little messy for no reason.

It wasn't until he followed Pei Li back to the car that he regained some sanity.

Actually, even if Ning Rou and Luo Zhen knew about the side effects of pregnancy membrane, so what?

Could it be that because of this reason, the two of them will never have any relationship again?

No matter how you think about it, this is an impossible thing.

What's more, nearly two months have passed since Luo Zhen found Ning Rou, maybe they were two mornings—

Pei Yi took a deep breath, her mind still immersed in this matter.

She was so preoccupied that Pei Li yelled several times in a row before she regained her composure.

"How are you practicing in the piano room recently?"

"Dad misses you very much."

Is it about your daughter, or about your daughter's concert?

When Pei Yi heard her brother's words, her lips pursed slightly.

"Not very good."

Her voice was so calm, but what she said was like a monstrous wave, which made Pei Li stunned for a moment.

The brakes under his feet were stepped on, the body rushed forward, and soon stopped.

Pei Li thought he heard it wrong, and his eyes were full of shock.

"You say it again?"

No wonder he couldn't believe it.

Pei Yi has been a confident girl since she was a child, and when it comes to the piano, her self-confidence has increased several times. It is not an exaggeration to say that she is conceited.

Over the years, Pei Li has never heard Pei Yi deny herself on the piano.

Today is the first time.

It's unbelievable that Pei Yi would say the word 'not so good'.

The air in the car suddenly became heavy.

Pei Yi looked at the road in front of her with an extremely indifferent expression, and she couldn't see anything unusual, as if the topic they were discussing just now was not the piano, but other things that were not worth paying attention to.

Her answer just now was not a lie.

She really didn't play well, and it tended to get worse.

She thought that it should be the incident ten years ago that had a subtle influence on her.

She can't distinguish the notes, can no longer remember the melody, and even the two beautiful hands she is most proud of will tremble involuntarily the moment they touch the piano.

The performance in the kindergarten was all very simple tunes.

But she had discovered her anomaly at that time, and when she returned to Haishi to practice, she became more and more sure that there was something wrong with her perception of music.

She used to care so much about the piano, but now facing this matter, her heart was unexpectedly calm.

This is what she owes Luo Zhen.

Not being able to play the piano like before, she also felt flustered and scared, but she was not angry.

It's not that I don't want to, but I dare not.

She has no right to be angry at all.

The long silence made Pei Li feel uneasy.

He always felt that his sister had changed a lot since returning to China.

He has to worry.

"Are you okay?"

Pei Yi finally responded to the continuous inquiries.

She turned her head and looked at the man in the driver's seat. Instead of answering the man, she seriously asked another question that was even more unbelievable.

"Tell me, if I tell my father that I want to cancel this concert,

what will my father's reaction be?"

The author has something to say:

I will update it earlier today. Hahaha

, thank you to the little angel who voted for me as a bully ticket or irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-09-12 16:15:17~2021-09-13 00:43:32~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the bazooka: 15702129 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 Chengnan old story;

thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 1 piece, Ms. Lawrence;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Molo 50 bottles; 10155257, 10 bottles of Phoenix Claw, Phoenix Claw, Komiya Yousha's Caibu; 7 bottles of 42614398; 5 bottles of 175; 2 bottles of Feng Yue, Ms.Lawrence; 1 bottle of Zazai;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue Work hard!