85

Regarding the matter of the USB drive, Luo Zhenxin was more careful.

The days passed like this.

In a blink of an eye, the new bed at home has been installed.

The red solid wood bed is covered with a layer of soft latex mattresses, and the sheets, quilts and quilts have also been replaced with new ones.

Ning Baobao's little shark pillow is still there, placed between two new pillows.

Luo Zhen stood in front of the bed, just thinking that the three of them could sleep on the same bed tonight, his heart felt sweet.

There was still half an hour before the meeting time, and she had nothing to do, so she cleaned up.

The room looked small, but it was not easy to clean. She just mopped the floor and wiped the stove, and she was sweating from exhaustion.

The more I live with Ning Rou, the more I can clearly experience how difficult it has been for Ning Rou in the past five years.

The days are plain, but so happy.

Since Luozhen came back, Baby Ning no longer has to be the last child to leave school.

Now, she is like other students in the class every day. As soon as school time comes, she puts on her small schoolbag, wears a flower hat, holds a water bottle and stands under the iron gate to wait—

waiting for the familiar black car to appear. Waiting for my aunt to get off the car, and then waiting for the teacher to call out my name, I took my aunt's hand home while all the children were watching.

So what if there is no father?

It is enough to have aunts.

This afternoon, Baby Ning stood quietly at the door waiting for Luo Zhen to pick him up as usual, but for some reason, a few little boys came over and chatted.

Although same-sex marriage has long been legally recognized, it cannot be avoided that a small number of people in society always regard homosexuality as a scourge.

Luo Zhen appeared suddenly two months ago, and then often picked up Baby Ning from school with Ning Rou, and drove expensive luxury cars every time.

This inevitably attracted the attention of interested people.

There is a high probability that they heard what their parents said when they were chatting, and one of the little boys actually asked if Baby Ning had a father, and whether he regarded Luo Zhen, who came to pick him up from school every day, as his father.

These words are full of malicious conjectures, not only bitter, but also mean, obviously beyond the imagination of a five or six-year-old child.

It wasn't the first time Baby Ning was asked about his father, but this time, it was very sad.

Because the little boy's words really hit her heart -

she really regarded Luo Zhen as her father.

Three or four little boys gathered together, all with innocent smiles on their faces, and they didn't look malicious.

But Baby Ning's eyes were still uncontrollably red.

She didn't answer, and didn't know how to answer, her two soft lips were tightly pressed together, looking aggrieved and pitiful.

It is said that children are innocent by nature, but sometimes, this kind of simplicity is often the most hurtful.

There are many students in the kindergarten, and the school is approaching, so the garden is even more noisy.

When the teacher heard the cry, several little boys in the corner fell to the ground.

The one who hit someone was naturally not Ning Baobao.

It was her best friend Liu Mianmian.

Liu Mianmian was well-raised by her family, and she was born white and fat. She is not only tall, but also strong.

She came out of the classroom after finishing her homework, and all she saw was Baby Ning surrounded by people with red eye circles.

At first glance, he was bullied.

Without even thinking about it, she pushed the little boys to the ground.

When the teacher came over, her hands were still clenched into small fists.

The first fight, she was not afraid at all.

"Teacher, they bully the baby!" It's

wrong to bully classmates, but it's even worse to hit people.

When Liu Wei received the call from the kindergarten, he was still in the bar.

When he came, Ning and the parents of several other children also came.

In the end, it was the fault of those gossiping parents.

After finding out the cause and effect, the adults honestly apologized to Ning Rou, and the little boys also said sorry to Ning Baobao.

As for whether it is true or not, only they themselves know.

Liu Mianmian's beating was more serious in nature. Fortunately, the little boys who were beaten up were fine, so let's forget about it.

After everyone left, Liu Wei looked at his daughter, not only did not blame, but also praised with a smile.

"It's wrong to bully your classmates, you did nothing wrong."

"It's just that next time you can't fight, it's better to talk to the teacher, you know?"

Although Liu Mianmian has a little princess temper at home, she is taught by her mother every day. Be polite outside, and don't quarrel with other children. She thought she would be scolded this time, but after listening to the compliment, a smile suddenly appeared on her fleshy little face.

"I know, I won't fight anymore." As

soon as she finished speaking, she turned around and held Baby Ning's hand, put her lips next to her good friend's ear, and whispered something in a low voice.

"I lied to Dad."

"They will still bully you in the future, and I will beat them."

The friendship of children is clean and pure.

Ning Baobao was still sad. Hearing this sentence, he couldn't hold back for a while, and smiled softly with his lips pursed.

Her eyes were still red, but her tone of voice sounded like a little adult.

"Mianmian, you can't hit anyone, and you can't lie to Dad."

Two children are talking privately, and two adults are also talking.

"Don't worry about those gossips, they have no right to say things that are recognized by the law."

Although Liu Wei didn't know that the new owner of the bar was Luo Zhen, he could see her carrying the baby to accompany Ning Rou to work every now and then, and he often read from his wife It was heard there that she would pick up the baby from school, and the impression of her was quite good.

With outstanding looks, money and a car, even a woman is a high-quality marriage partner.

Ning Rou's ears are sick, and Ning Baobao's health is not good. Liu Wei has been worried about the future life of the mother and daughter for a long time.

"Don't think about your ex-husband anymore. It's useless for a man who has no responsibility to come. He can't give you a stable life, and he can't be a role model for your children."

"It can be seen that Miss Luo is a good person. , It's very good for the baby, if you like it too, don't miss it."

These words are all suggestions from Liu Wei's perspective as a friend.

Ning Rou blushed when she heard this, but she couldn't say that Luo Zhen was actually her 'ex-husband'.

After being silent for a while, she let go of her lips and said what was in her heart with a blushing face.

"Well, she's very good, she's excellent, the baby depends on her, and I like her too." When

mentioning Luo Zhen, Ning Rou unconsciously used words of praise.

Between words, is full of dense love.

Liu Wei naturally heard it.

He smiled, stretched out his hand and patted Ning Rou's shoulder, sincerely happy for her.

"That's good."

"However, don't forget to explain to the baby in advance."

Children are young, and at certain moments, they are even more sensitive than adults.

Ning Rou has always been the only one in Baby Ning's world, and suddenly there is another person in his life. If the positioning of the other party is not clear, it may cause misunderstandings in the future.

Ning Rou knew what Liu Wei was worried about, and began to think about it.

"I'll find a chance to tell my baby."

Opportunity—

the best chance, isn't it now?

On the way home, Ning Rou cycled much slower than usual.

Baby Ning was sitting in the back seat, wearing a hat on his head, holding his mother's waist tightly with both hands, with his small face stuck to his mother's back, motionless.

The afterglow of the setting sun fell, a little hot and a little dazzling.

She closed her eyes and squinted halfway through the slight bumps.

If the car hadn't stopped suddenly, she would have fallen asleep when she got home.

Before she could react, there was a soft call in the air.

"Baby~"

is the mother's voice.

She opened her eyes, looked up, and found that her mother was looking at her, as if she had something to say, so she loosened her hands from her waist very consciously.

On the side of the road is a milk tea shop.

There are not many guests inside, only a few.

Ning Rou went in with Baby Ning in her arms, and ordered a cup of room temperature milk tea with less sugar.

"Mom, don't you want to go home?"

"Mom has something to tell you. Let's go home after we finish."

Ning Rou's tone was calm, but her heart beat faster and faster.

The milk tea didn't come up, and her words were still brewing in her heart, so she couldn't say anything.

There was an inexplicable silence all around.

Thinking that Luo Zhen didn't come to pick him up today, Baby Ning subconsciously asked.

"Mom, where did Auntie go?"

"Auntie has work in the afternoon and has a meeting at home."

It turned out to be at home.

Ning Baobao heaved a sigh of relief, and there was a faint smile in his eyes.

After the last parting, she was very worried that Luo Zhen would leave without saying a word, and then come back after a long time.

Still a child after all.

While the two were talking, the clerk brought over the milk tea.

Ning Rou brought the straw to Baby Ning's mouth and let her daughter take the first sip.

"Is it delicious?" The

chocolate-flavored milk tea is bitter and sweet, and the mouth is full of fragrance after drinking it.

Baby Ning likes it very much.

"It's delicious, sweet."

"Mom, you can drink it too."

Thinking of what to say later, Ning Rou couldn't drink milk tea.

She shook her head, put the cup in her hand aside, her expression became more serious.

"Mom will talk to you first, and drink later."

Treating Baby Ning, Ning Rou will not only give her all her love, but also give her enough respect.

Her lips were slightly loosened.

Two minutes later, the sound finally came out.

"Mom won't lie to you. You have to trust mom in what you're going to say next, okay?"

Ning Baobao sat up straight with both arms on the table. Although she didn't know what mom was going to say, she still obeyed nod.

She didn't know much about her father.

All she knew was that her father and mother were divorced, that her father didn't live in Yuanxiang, and that her father's home was far, far away.

She never thought that 'father' would be a woman, let alone that this woman would be an aunt.

Other children have fathers and mothers, but she has two mothers.

Thanks to getting along with each other these days, Ning Baobao easily accepted this fact.

Perhaps it was because she was still young and didn't know how shocking it was for a woman to have a child.

In short, she didn't show the slightest resistance, she just wondered why her mother had to be separated from her aunt.

"It's Mom's fault."

"Mom thought that Auntie didn't like children, so she left Auntie."

"Mom is sorry for you, and I'm sorry for Auntie."

Ning Rou felt guilty about the divorce.

Speaking of the last sentence, her eyes were also slightly red.

The choice she made back then, she didn't know if she made the right choice.

No one can predict the future, and she is no exception.

She could only do her best to protect Luozhen, Luozhen's career, and Luozhen's family.

Perhaps, she was too selfish and deprived Luo Zhen of the opportunity to know the truth, so she made the choice for Luo Zhen.

But what can she do?

Zhou Ruhong's words were both a warning and a threat.

She had been imprisoned for twenty-four years, and she couldn't report Zhou Ruguang after she came out. How could she dare to bet? What can she bet on?

The memory returned to the day of the divorce, she finally couldn't hold back, and let the tears flow down in front of Ning Baobao.

The author has something to say: Try Riwan tomorrow [No Wan also six]

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-09-20 17:50:43~2021-09-21 23:58:48~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Shenci 1 Thank you for

the little angel who threw the landmine: 3 for Rujin; 2 for Miaozai; 1 for 52620528, Ms.Lawrence, Chi and Yuanfang;

thank you for the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 49269274 26 bottles; Life, kiki's little milk philosophy, 52620528 10 bottles; Feng Yue, Yeats 5 bottles; 53832741 4 bottles; Ye Qing, the little F who doesn't like to cry 3 bottles; bian.2 bottles; 46946391, Ghost 1 bottle;

thank you very much Everyone supports me, I will continue to work hard!