113

Zhou Ruguang obviously has a strong desire to monopolize Ning Chun, otherwise, he would not have taken such a big risk to keep people by his side for so many years.

    No one knows this better than Zhou Ruhong.

    She raised her eyes and looked at the man in front of her, her pupils were full of anger and confusion.

    "Are you willing to let me pick up Xiao Chun?"

    Zhou Ruguang nodded, his tone was flat, and no reluctance could be heard in his voice.

    "Yes."

    Zhou Ruhong frowned, always feeling that something was wrong.

    "Did something happen to Xiaochun?"

    Zhou Ruguang raised his hand to push up the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and asked mockingly.

    "You think I'll cause her an accident?"

    Zhou Ruhong was choked and speechless.

    After two minutes of silence, she was still worried.

    "I want to see Xiaochun, and I need to see her now."

    Zhou Ruguang refused this request without thinking.

    "Impossible."

    "I said, I will hand her over to you tomorrow night."

    "If you can't wait even one day, then forget it." The

    threat was so obvious that Zhou Ruhong had to compromise.

    "Tomorrow night at twelve o'clock, I will come on time."

    A meeting that broke up unhappy.

    The servants at home are all away on vacation.

    After Zhou Ruhong left, Zhou Ruguang was the only one left in the entire Pei family.

    The huge living room was empty, without a single sound, and even the lights were wrapped in biting desolation.

    At this moment, this place is no longer the warm home of the past, but a cold tomb.

    What is buried inside is Ning Chun's sad life and Pei Xuan's misguided affection.

    The dispute between Zhou's brothers and sisters was over, and everyone in the room had seen enough of this drama.

    The ones in the lowest mood belonged to the brothers and sisters of the Pei family.

    Pei Li sighed and stood in front of the window sill for a long time without moving.

    As for Pei Yi, she also didn't say a word.

    The father doesn't love the mother, and he will marry the mother only out of self-interest—as a child, how many people can accept this truth with peace of mind?

    Zhou Ruhong's words were like lingering ghosts, floating in the air all the time, and in the end, they all turned into sharp thorns, stuck in the hearts of the two of them forever and ever.

    The atmosphere in the room is very dignified.

    Zheng Bang saw that Pei Li was in a bad mood, walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder, and told Luo Zhen's arrangement.

    "Mr. Pei, before Miss Luo left, she said she needed help from you and Miss Pei. "

    Help?

    Pei Li was stunned for a moment, then raised his head to look at his sister.