80

There is a faint citrus scent in the air.

Ning Rou was dizzy and let the woman's hand rub against her waist through the clothes.

She bit her lip, not daring to let go, but there was an uncontrollable moan in her throat.

"I, I brushed my teeth."

Unconscious, she still wanted to defend herself.

Hearing these words, Luo Zhen couldn't help but bend his lips.

Five years later, Ning Rou is still so cute.

Even, cuter than before.

She stretched out her hand and pressed her fingertips on the soft lips.

"But, I really tasted the taste of ice cream, it's very sweet." In the

silent and sultry summer night, a faint gasp filled the air.

The two lay on the bed and hugged quietly for a while.

Except for kissing, Luozhen behaved well and did nothing.

There was moonlight shining outside the window, clearly illuminating the faces of the two of them.

Luo Zhen was lying on his side, with black thick curly hair covering his cheeks, covering half of his side face, only revealing a pair of bright and deep eyes.

Her eyelashes are very long, reflected in the moonlight, you can vaguely see a thin shadow under the eyelids, every time you blink, the shadow will shake slightly, matching the delicate and deep facial features, at a glance, beautiful and moving .

Ning Rou's pink lips were slightly loose, and her chest kept rising and falling.

Seeing a smile appearing in Luo Zhen's eyes, she couldn't help calling out the other party's name.

"Alo~"

is a call full of trust and a hint of suppressed desire.

Hearing this voice, Luo Zhen subconsciously exerted force on his arm, encircling the waist under his palm even tighter.

"Ok."

"Lie down with me for a while, and then take the medicine."

It was a very gentle request, and Ning Rou had no reason to refuse.

Her body was too sensitive, just a wet kiss made her tremble till now.

She didn't dare to move anymore, she pushed her forehead forward, then buried her head, and put her face on Luo Zhen's shoulder.

After taking the medicine for a month, her right ear seldom has noises and no pain anymore. The fly in the ointment is that the sound is still low when listening.

At this moment, she felt Luozhen's fingers go through her hair, and her fingertips landed on her right ear.

The two were so close that she could clearly hear Luozhen's breathing.

And, the sound of words ringing in the ear.

"Rourou."

"Thank you." The

sudden thank you made people puzzled.

Ning Rou opened her slightly closed eyes and raised her head.

"Huh?"

Luo Zhen's fingertips slowly dropped, walking around the small and soft auricle, and finally stopped on the soft white earlobe.

She was reluctant to pinch it, and only touched it lightly, then retracted her fingers.

She lowered her head, and her eyes just met Ning Rou's. The moment her eyes met, the temperature around her climbed to the highest point.

"Thank you for being willing to love me."

"Thank you, too, for giving me a home."

These two sentences were said, as if the two had re-established a family.

Ning Rou's face became hot when she heard this, and her heart was beating wildly.

"Didn't you say that you are still in love now?" You

said it was love, but you did everything you should and shouldn't do.

Hearing the sound, Luo Zhen raised his eyebrows, and there was a faint joyful look between his brows.

"It's a relationship."

"Then have you thought about how long it will end?"

End?

What's the meaning?

Do you mean break up?

Ning Rou's expression was startled, and her mind went blank for a moment.

From the moment she had a relationship with Luo Zhen again, she never thought of breaking up.

She thought that Luo Zhen would also like to be with her, but she didn't expect to hear the word 'end' from the other party's mouth.

Unable to explain the reason, her thoughts quickly fell into a panic, and her heart was also filled with a strong soreness.

Before Luo Zhen could react, she pushed away the hands on her waist, and immediately sat up from the bed.

"I never thought about breaking up."

The voice was still soft and pleasant, but the tone was never serious.

Ning Rou is rarely angry, but that doesn't mean she has no emotions.

Luo Zhen was a little confused.

She stood up with her arms propped up, and just leaned against Ning Rou, she was mercilessly dodged.

At the same time, the same sentence sounded in the air again.

"I didn't think about breaking up."

This time, the voice was much weaker, and it sounded particularly aggrieved.

Only then did Luo Zhen realize that Ning Rou had misunderstood her words.

She leaned forward and approached again, but as expected, Ning Rou backed away again.

With just a few small movements, Ning Rou hid in the corner, sat alone with her knees hugged, and refused to speak again.

It seems that he is really angry.

Exactly the same as when you got married.

When bullied and wronged, she never argues with others, and always hides and sulks secretly.

Luo Zhen sat in the middle of the bed, staring straight at the corner.

Regardless of how Ning Rou avoided her closeness, she slowly moved over, then stretched out her hand, and held that thin wrist in her hand.

"Do you know what the end of a relationship means?"

Ning Rou leaned her back against the wall, her entire face covered by her black hair.

She heard Luo Zhen's voice ringing from her ears, and the pain in her heart suddenly became more intense.

She didn't want to respond to the question, just hearing the word 'over' made her feel bad.

The silence in the air continued to spread, and there was still no sound for about three to five minutes.

Ning Rou knew that Luo Zhen was waiting for her answer.

She is still sad.

Only by suppressing the soreness in his throat can he say those two words that have been rolling in his chest for a long time.

"Break up." The

end of the relationship meant that she and Luo Zhen broke up.

From now on, the two will not have any communication.

Sure enough, I misunderstood.

Luo Zhen couldn't help sighing, and subconsciously tightened the five fingers holding Ning Rou's wrist.

"Think about it again?"

"Aside from breaking up, isn't there another possibility?"

"I don't want to be your girlfriend for the rest of my life."

"Understood?"

These few words are very obvious .

Ning Rou realized later, her arms moved slightly, and after a while, she finally raised her head, frowned, and looked at the woman in front of her.

Her eyes were blank and confused.

He looked innocent and pitiful.

Luo Zhen pursed her red lips lightly, raised her hand to caress the end of her red eyes, and had to speak more bluntly.

"When the relationship is over, it's time to get married."

"I don't want to stay by your side only as a girlfriend, and I don't want you to be only my girlfriend."

"I don't want to call your wife too late, how can I be willing to break up with you? "

Wife—these two words are too intimate.

Ning Rou's breathing became a little quicker for no reason.

Even during the three years of their marriage, Luo Zhen never used this word to refer to her.

She felt embarrassed.

Mingming really wanted to apologize for her misunderstanding, but it was like a stone was pressed in her throat, blocking everything she wanted to say.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Luo Zhen simply leaned against her.

Two adult women were squeezed into a small corner, with a big soft bed under their bodies. Before they knew it, their upper bodies were stuck together.

The faces of the two were very close.

Ning Rou had no way to escape, she could only silently listen to the love words that came from her ears one after another.

"Do you know?"

"Every time I lie on the same bed with you, I will think of the three years of marriage."

"I regret it, regretting that we had a legally recognized partnership at that time, but I never I didn't cherish it."

"I think you will give me a chance, a chance to live with you and my baby forever, is that okay?"

It couldn't be more clear.

What Luo Zhen wanted was not just a romantic relationship, but a formal marriage.

Ning Rou bit her lip, her heart pounding wildly.

Her face was hot and her ears were red.

It's no wonder she was thinking about it, Luo Zhen's words, no matter how you listen to them, sound like a marriage proposal.

Looking at Luo Zhen's beautiful and seductive face, she lost her mind for a moment, and even said what was in her heart.

"Ah Luo, you're like this, are you proposing marriage?"

Luo Zhen was stunned for a moment, and only then did he realize that what he said just now was indeed similar to the "marriage proposal" in the TV series.

Only, one ring is missing.

She shook her head, her fingertips slid down Ning Rou's wrist, and finally landed on that slender white ring finger, and touched it lightly.

"Without a ring, it's not considered a proposal."

"When you're ready, we'll get married."

"Proposal, ring, wedding—

these ceremonies that were absent eight years ago will all be made up this time."

Luo Zhen The tone is extremely serious.

Marriage proposal, ring, wedding, these three words are too easy to make people's hearts flutter.

There was some shame in Ning Rou's eyes, and her heart beat faster again.

She didn't wear a wedding dress, and she didn't see Rozen wearing a wedding dress.

Just imagine the wedding scene in my mind, her heart is as sweet as soaking in honey.

"Is it really possible to have a wedding?"

The marriage eight years ago started with interests.

Except for a marriage certificate, nothing else.

The promise Luo Zhen made at this moment is much better than that at that time.

As a result, Ning Rou even forgot her own destiny, as well as the suffering and torture she had suffered.

She also began to look forward to it.

"You must look good in a wedding dress."

Luo Zhen curled his lips, and wrapped his arms around Ning Rou's waist again.

"Want to see it?"

The bodies of the two leaned together, intimate and natural.

It seemed that nothing could separate them.

Ning Rou's face turned red, she hesitated for a while, and then nodded.

"Think."

Compared to wearing it herself, in fact, she wants to see Luo Zhen wearing it.

Of course, she didn't have the nerve to say that.

The smile on Luo Zhen's lips gradually deepened, and he hugged Ning Rou's waist even tighter. When he let go of his lips again, he made another promise—

"Do you want to see it so much?"

"Then, I will satisfy you."

**

Ning Rou Rou came to the next room to give Luo Zhen medicine.

Slowly, the two of them stuck together for more than an hour.

By the time the medicine was finished, it was almost one o'clock in the morning.

Luo Zhen sent Ning Rou back to the house, until the door was closed, the smile on his brows still persisted.

Tonight was supposed to be a wonderful night to remember.

If Zheng Bang didn't send that text message.

Luo Zhen returned to the room, turned on the computer again, and retrieved the files in the mailbox.

Ning Rou's father is obviously a very cautious person.

He rarely left a message on the Internet, and the few replies he made were all anonymous IDs.

As for the content of the speech, it is all related to medicine, and the topic basically focuses on the group of pregnant women.

Could it be a gynecologist?

Luo Zhen carefully compared the only five replies, and found that the other party was very familiar with the changes in various hormones in a woman's body after pregnancy, and even based on a woman's physical examination report, she could accurately infer whether the woman was fertile or not. prone to miscarriage.

Combining the needle holes on Ning Rou's arms, the surgical scars on her lower abdomen, and her special physique capable of giving birth to women, she became more and more sure that this man must be an obstetrician and gynecologist, and - the

professionalism was extremely high.

The author has something to say: Rou and Mr. Luo don't even have a wedding ring, so pitiful,

thank you for voting for me during 2021-09-16 03:44:21~2021-09-16 23:49:13 The little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the rocket launcher: 15702129 1 piece;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade : 1 Rujin; thanks to the little angel who

threw the mine: Onion, Ms.Lawrence, Ye Qing 1 Thanks to the little angel of

irrigation nutrient solution: 40 bottles of Casino; ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!