For Luo Zhenting, Luo Zhen can be said to be extremely disappointed.

From the moment she was forced to go on a blind date with Cheng An at the age of nineteen, there was no father-daughter relationship between her and this man.

It's not that she doesn't know that in the past eight years since she became the president of the Luo Group, Luo Zhenting still wants to use his father's identity and authority to deceive and suppress her, and even often secretly engages in small tricks in an attempt to regain control of the company .

It's a pity that he overlooked the most important point -

although Luo Zhen was born by Su Zhi, her heart is obviously much colder than Su Zhi's.

What she said to Luo Fanxing tonight was her last warning.

"I will take care of the company's affairs. He doesn't need to worry about it. If he dares to intervene, I have plenty of ways to make him stay in Luo's house peacefully and not go out for the rest of his life." The

two have known each other for so long, Luo Fanxing has never I have never seen Luo Zhen say such a serious word.

Before she had time to calm down, there was a "bang" in her ear.

In the next second, she was the only one left in the corridor.

The phone screen lit up again at some point, she looked down, and sure enough, it was still Luo Zhenting.

After taking a shower, Luo Zhen's expression was still ugly.

Luo Fanxing thought she was worrying about Luo Zhenting's phone bombing, but in fact, only she knew that all her uneasiness and panic were caused by Ning Rou alone.

The headlights in the bedroom had already been turned off, leaving only a small bedside lamp for illumination.

She leaned against the head of the bed, stretched out her hand to untie the bathrobe, and could clearly see the powder marks on her lower abdomen and waist under the warm yellow light.

Very shallow spot marks, like tattoos and flower petals, are not obtrusive when they fall on the fair and smooth skin, and add a bit of sexy and hot beauty.

Luo Zhen watched quietly for a while, as if recalling some unspeakable memories, his eyes dimmed slightly, gradually becoming blurred, his fingertips involuntarily moved down the collarbone, and lightly touched his waist.

This is not the first time I have allergies.

Every summer, there are always a few days when the temperature is unbearable. At that time, whenever she fell ill, Ning Rou would always gently apply medicine to her.

Five years later, she still remembered that feeling, the feeling of Ning Rou's warm, soft fingertips caressing her back and waist.

It's not teasing, it's better than teasing.

Every time I start with the above medicine, the taste will change unconsciously in the process.

Things that could have ended in a few minutes would always drag on for several hours in the end. If Ning Rou wasn't bullied to the point of crying and begging for mercy, she wouldn't stop easily, and even called it a punishment of 'deliberately seducing'.

When in love, an illness can also bring boundless pleasure to the bed.

When not in love, this disease becomes the best tool to attack the other party.