Birthday smash

"I can't believe you were able to get the school to give us an early summer." Blaire says.

"Well when all the principles have to know about our kind it makes it easier." I say. It didn't matter human or not. Here if you didn't know of and about the supernatural then you couldn't be principle. This is because if someone gets a surprise shift or find their mate in school the principle has to make everyone stays calm and all that jazz. But only the principles had to know. The teachers didn't have to because they said this way powerful students like alphas couldn't throw their weight around whenever they wanted. But they put it as if to many people know then it's not a secret no more or some shit. I got us an early summer using the excuse of I'm turning 16! I can find my mate! But the thing is if I'm worrying more about my grades like I know I will and would be then I can't focus on finding my mate! Then walla. Early summer.

"We both know you're not interested in finding a mate. In fact I think you want to be a lone wolf to avoid finding them." They say.

"Good to know you think so highly of me." I say sarcastically.

"Can't blame me though." They respond.

"Shut up!" I snap and we laugh. So these two days while I wait for my 16th to come I'm gonna have a sleepover w/ my bestie. We just walked in and already.

"Juliet!" My mom cries.

"Yes?" I say as sweetly as I can as I turn around.

"Everybody knows you don't give a damn about finding your mate." She says.

"True. But they're in my classes. I don't want to see them. Especially so close to the big day. Especially after the sleepover incident." I say. Her eyes soften.

"I know sweetheart." She sighs out and holds out her arms. I go up and hug her. "But you gotta understand lying about such an important matter is serious." She says.

"I didn't technically lie. I said 16 is coming up and I can find my mate. I would and will be more focus on my grades than them. I simply asked for an early summer so that I'm not worrying about my grades and I can focus on finding my mate." I relay.

"The last sentence seems dishonest." She says. Looking at me w/ that mother's look we all know. W/ her arms crossed too.

"I CAN focus on them more. Is different then I WILL focus more on them. One is saying I'm able to. The other is saying I'm going to. How I meant it and hoe she took it are two different things and out of my control." I state.

"What are you? A pack lawyer?" She asks.

"I object." I say. We burst out laughing.

"I swear. You're me and your father perfectly mixed." She giggles out.

"Juliet!" My father voice yells out. We turn and see him approaching kinda fast.

"Yes father?" I respond confused. He stalked up to me looking pissed. Like what did I do? Next thing I know my 7'0" father is bowing his head the feet of a 5'11" female.

"Please don't disown me!" He begs.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"They said unless their kids that want to can come none of them will." He says and it clicks.

"Pops. You can't control another alpha. Or a tiger. I'm fine but better that you told me than I find out the hard way." I say. He looks up at me w/ teary eyes.

"I have the best most understanding daughter ever!!" He wails getting up and hugging me all in one quick motion. We all start laughing. Even other pack members.