The Torture

'Hey kid wake up.'

'Bitch were the same age.' I respond back to Volly calling me kid.

'What ever. You've been out for 2 hours.'

'Ok. Hey did they do anything to the pack?' I asked her that because seeing as were kinda built different no matter how far we are we can tell our pack's well being.

'They feel fine to me.'

'That's good.'

'Yeah but you kinda need to get out. They've been trying to get in for a while now.'

'Ugh!' I groan my wolf laughs. I open the doors and get out. Almost immediately I'm trapped between 3 sets of arms.

"Let. Me. Go!" I growl out. They tighten their grips.

"Are you insane!?" Stacy yells. "You've been in there for hours then when you come out you won't even let us hug you!?" She complains.

"But does it look like I care?" I ask her.

"Juliet please. I get you're upset about getting taken away from that pack you made. But we just want our mate! Is that really so bad?" Sam asks.

"For anyone else no it's reasonable. For you yes it's majorly wrong." I answer. Their grips tighten.

"Jaxon you know what to do." Sam says and I look at her confused then I feel myself getting lifted off the ground.

"Jaxon! Put me down!" I yell.

"Nope! I'm taking you somewheres." He says and carries me away. I growl but stop struggling. I used to struggle a bunch when he did this when we were kids. He always got a laugh out of it. He carried me up the stairs and pretended he was going to drop me like when we were kids. When ever he used to do that I would hold onto him for dear life. But now I just wait till I think I'm actually falling then brace myself.

"Seriously not even the fall on the stairs is enough for you to try and initiate contact." Stacy says. I just glare at her. I recognize the path and when he placed me on the bed I knew I was correct. He well they had taken me to his childhood room. The same one that held our last ever sleep over.

"What movie would you like to watch?" Jaxon asks.

"I'm not participating." I answer.

"Yes you are." Sam says coming in w/ piles of snacks. I looked at them a bit more closely and saw a good majority were my favorites.

"Nope. Cause part of the rules are if I don't help choose the movie you guys can't force cuddles." I say. I see them all tense when I reminded them. Though I doubt they needed any reminders. While they're busy being upset I get off the bed and head towards the door. I just got it opened when they snapped back to reality.

"Where are you going?" Jaxon asks.

"A walk. Normally if I didn't have much work I would be coming back from training about this time. And if I had a lot of work I would be going to training right about now. But seeing as I was kidnapped things are kinda upside down." I say and walk out the door. I didn't leave them any time to respond because one I frankly don't care and two I really didn't want to hear their voices either. I just got off the last flight of stairs when I was stopped.

"Juliet? Shouldn't you be w/ your mates watching a movie?" I turn and see the alpha.

"No. What would give you that idea?" I ask.

"We saw Jaxon carry you up and Sam got snacks. Whenever you guys did that as kids it would mean movie night." He answers shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh they're watching a movie I'm not. I'm going on a walk. Now if you'll excuse me alpha I must get going." I say dismissing myself and walking out. I went straight for the woods and walked around. I was looking for a spot to hide away at. My main reason is that now that they're the leaders I can't just lock myself in a vacant guest room till morning. I finally grew tired of my tail so I finally addressed the elephant in the room. "Are you ever gonna stop following me?" I growl as I turn to see the 3 musketeers.