Chapter 10

"What do you mean? What's wrong?!" Jaxon asks concerned and the others try to comfort me as well.

"You know what happens when you break a condition right?" I ask them as I try to keep them away.

"Can you at least tell us what's wrong?" Stacy asks.

"I know you're not deaf. So either you're choosing to ignore my pack's howls or you truly don't understand because of who you are." I grit out.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asks slightly offended. I could tell by her voice.

"Drop it and leave me alone." I say my voice loosing emotion as I speak. They flinch at this and give me my space. After 2 hours of driving they tried to make conversation w/ me. I kept ignoring them and just stared blankly out the window.

"Hugs...?" Sam... Whimpers out. I look over at her and if she had her wolf features her ears would be down and her tail tucked between her legs. She had her arms out reaching for me.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"Can I get hugs?" She asks me.

"No. You can see if you can get hugs from those two." I respond indicating the others in the car then go back to looking out the window.

"Juliet seriously? Why can't she hug you?" Jaxon asks.

"You really wanna know?" I retort.

"Yes." He says and the girls look at me expectantly.

"Cause quite frankly you and Stacy are idiots. So I know for a fact that she was the one who thought of using my old pack, my BIRTH pack that has my friends and family in it against me just in case I was proving to be difficult." I state. I put anthesis on birth to be a bit more dramatic.

"Well to be quite w/ you my dear, you didn't seem to care about your 'Birth' pack very much when you left them. Hell you didn't even contact them." Stacy says.

"Tell me. What would you have done to them if I had openly contacted them?" I ask.

"What?" She questions taken aback a bit.

"What would you have done to get my information from them. What would you have done to them. Those women, children, elderly. What would've happened to them?" I repeat w/ each word I move my gaze to glare at her in the eyes. She opens and closes her mouth looking like a fish gasping when out of water. She seemingly can't find her voice or words. "That's what I thought. I protected them the best way I knew how. But no matter what just know that you three where the reason why they know nothing about me. But I left for me and not because of you three." I say and then close my eyes. I completely zoned out to talk to my wolf.

"Hey Volly you there?" I ask.

"Heh! Yeah." She responds. It's evident that she's upset.

"Did the pack's howls hurt you like they hurt me or worse?"

"We both felt it the same amount. But sadly it was excruciating painful regardless."

"I know. But hey at least w/ you here I can not talk to them or even lock myself away and not go crazy."

"Heh! I guess but that would only work if you weren't already crazy."

"Hey!" We talked and joked w/ each other the rest of the way to their pack.

"Juliet. Wake up." Jaxon says as he gently shakes me awake. I open my eyes and glare at him.

"Heh. So you weren't asleep huh?" He asks me while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I roll my eyes at him and get out of the car.

"Kids! Welcome back!" My aunts and uncle greet their kids.

"My! Is that Juliet!?" The luna asks after hugging them.

"Yes it is. We were able to bring her back!" Stacy says happily.

"Well then Juliet don't be a stranger! Come over here and give us a hug!" She chimes. She took a step forwards and I in return took one back. She froze and they all looked at me.

"My apologies luna. But I would much rather not be touched." I say and lower my head a bit to her. I heard a wave of gasps.

"L- luna?" She asks.

"Yes. That's the title I know you by and how I will address you." I state a matter of factly.

"You can call me Claire my husband is Mason." The luna says.

"Jane." The tiger leader says.

"Luna I can't call you all by your names that's just disrespectful." I state.

"Alpha!" A pack warrior yells running up to Jaxon.

"What?!" He roars out. The warrior shakes.

"The luna's pack is refusing to let us get her things." He manages to spit out w/o stuttering.

"What!?" The three exclaim. I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Stacy asks.

"The fact that you guys forcibly took my from my pack and home then thought that my pack would let you take my things." I say after catching my breath.

"So it's a lost cause." Sam states.

"Yep!" I say popping the p. "Now hurry and get them out of there before they get trigger happy." I say.

"Wait she didn't come here because she wants to be w/ you?" Luna asks.

"Yeah." Stacy says.

"Eh serves her right. Kill the pack." The tiger leader says shrugging. I let out one of the most terrifying loud and thunderous growl ever and sped up to her and held her by the neck as I pinned her to a near by tree.

"Do w/ me as you wish, insult me, torture me! BUT YOU WILL NOT THREATEN NOR HURT MY PACK!!!" I roared out. She stared at me wide eyed and stayed silent. I growled and tightened my grip on her throat and she tapped out and gasped out.

"Ok... I'm.. Sorry...." She finishes as I let her go.

"I don't give a fuck!" I growl out then walk back to the car. The three try to grab me but I glared at them and kept moving. I slam the car door shut and sat in the car and found a remote to lock the doors in the back seat. I sat there and closed my eyes and told Vollmond to wake me in a bit.