The Encounter

So everything went smoothly. So basically blah blah blah and now I'm on my way to the meeting room. It took a lot of convincing but I got them to agree to let me be by myself. How? Well it wasn't easy. But I said something along the lines of I grew up w/ them and trained w/ them. Then they see me as their mate. If anything I'm in more danger w/ a pack member coming w/ me than if I went by myself. That of course sparked questions. I answered, they won't hurt me since they don't want to drive me further away. But they already made it known that they have no problem hurting those I'm close to if it means getting me. So if I'm having to worry about a pack member more than myself then they're gonna have me right were they want me. After that they all reluctantly agreed.

"Alpha they're waiting for you." The guard says to me.

"Thank you." I thank him and he allows me to enter.

"Ah! Alpha Juliet! Welcome! Now that we're all here let's begin!" The head of the council says.

*Gasp!*

We turn to the people who gasped. And to no surprise it was my 'mates.'

"What the matter?" A council member asks.

"Mate!" They all say and rush towards me.

"Stop right there." I state. They freeze.

"What's wrong?" Jaxon asks.

"I have to see you guys that's what." I answer coldly.

"We're serious Juliet!" Stacy says.

"And so am I." I come back. Sam tries to move closer to me while I start the verbal battle between myself and the two. "Where do you think you're going? You're not escaping this." I say to Sam.

"Come on Juliet. I just want a hug." She pouts. She used to do this when we were younger. Whenever she knew these two were in trouble or if they all were or I was just in a bad mood she would pout that she just wanted a small bit of affection. When we were younger I let it slide because one she has always been a bit of a tsundere. But also she hardly ever did anything to make any of us mad. She was just there. But she was also one of the clingiest of them.

"Then go home and hug aunty and uncle. We're not kids anymore that won't work on me." I say. This time she starts to whimper!? She has never whimpered a day in her life! This takes me completely off guard and I take a step back.

"Please." She whimpers out in a small, quiet, weak sounding begging tone. She even topped it w/ puppy eyes.

"No." I say coldly then walk away. "Sorry for the disturbance." I apologize to the council. I look around and see that me and the psychos are the only head here.

"We see that you've noticed. This is a meeting for new heads. Sorry for not putting in the full... requirements. But we feared you would try to avoid it if we didn't." The head council member says.

"I understand." I respond calmly. This is honestly better than I had hoped. Now my old pack and family won't be involved.

"We would like to discuss the drastic measures you have about meeting you." Stacy says immediately taking over the meeting. I look at the council.

"You guys are supposed to run this. It's so you can work betting in the future." The head states.

"There's nothing to discuss. Your tigers came on my territory as a threat to my pack all because you guys didn't want to do your homework." I say.

"We did do our homework. We checked w/ the GRAND Council. They didn't have you registered." She defends.

"Well if you knew if was a WOLF pack that was in that territory. Then how come you didn't double check w/ the WOLF Council? I mean if the pack couldn't get an audience w/ the grand council then the wolf one is the next best thing." I state. She looks down knowing I have a point.