Real Mate

So Blaire and I interacted at my old pack. The packs (new and old.) were happy that I found my actual mate. But because my parents are my parents when me and Blaire interacted someone had to be there and if no one was it had to relate to our pack. I just shrugged it off. I was in my room one night just laying down staring at the ceiling. Then suddenly Blaire comes in.

"What's up?" I ask them I turn to look at them.

"We need to get to the pack." They said. I shot up and packed like the world was about to end. I sent a text to my parents for when they woke up in the morning they knew I was okay.

"So what's the emergency?" I ask Blaire when I got in the car. They didn't answer. I was confused but left it be.

'Hey Volly.'

'Yeah?'

'Can you sense anything wrong w/ the pack?'

'No. Why? What's happening?'

'I don't know. Blaire just said we needed to get to the pack.'

'Hmm. I don't know then.'

'Can you talk to you mate?'

'I'll try.' She says. She was gone for a minute then she came back. 'I can't get through to them.'

'Is it that bad or something?'

'I'm not sure. I really hope it's nothing.'

'Me too. Me too...' We end our conversation there and I just closed my eyes to relax and enjoy the ride to get ready for what ever awaits me at the pack. We got to the pack and everything seemed fine. Blaire got my bags and we went to my room.

"So what was-?" I was about to ask when Blaire tackled me and pinned me on the bed.

"MINE!" They growl.

"Blaire..." I say timidly but their voice was different. "... and Neumond?" I say timidly.

"You know who I am?" They ask.

"Yeah. Now why did you pin me and why the rush to get back? I mean I missed the pack to but-."

"Are you really that dense?" They ask.

"You guys are one of the same." I pout.

"Careful little mate." They say then lean down and whisper in my eye. "I've been wanting you sense we felt the bond and I wouldn't want lose control." Then I feel something hard at my core. I look down and see that their torso was between my legs.

"Don't tell me you guys have a dick too." I remark scooting up to get some space.

"Yeah we're intersex or a futanari. I'm a guy wolf so I think that's why. Why? Do you not want us now or something?" They ask sounding a bit hurt.

"I'm sorry that's not what I meant. The two girls I killed got dicks and said that were gifts from the goddess. So I have just a bit trauma. But I know you would never hurt me. Now back on track why did you call me dense?" I say trying move on from that topic.

"I finally find my mate and turns out she was right under my nose. Then it clicked that I let her get taken away from me and the people who took her tried to rape her. When I get there I hug her but that's the only contact I get for days because of her parents." They say.

"Mphm! Hahahahah!"

"What's so funny?"

"Um the fact that you thought that you couldn't ask me if you wanted cuddles!" I tease.

"What?"

"Yeah! What did you think I would say no?"

"Kinda."

"Hey listen. I want you both. And I know you want me and my wolf. I know that if I say let me up you'll do so. You're not like those three. I don't have to set rules for you because I know I'm safe and that you will cooperate w/ me. Hell as if what you did at my parents wasn't enough to prove that. I was also never really against cuddling. I just didn't do it because those three would go over board. So can you unpin me and move so that I don't have to be too careful since right now your dick is right at my core and it feels fucking weird as fuck."

"Haha! Alright." They agree and get off me. It seems like Blaire is back to being normal old Blaire.

"Now." I start then punch Blaire in the arm hard.

"OUCH!"

"That's for scaring me. And." I punch them again.

"OUCH!!"

"That's for making me worry and you being an idiot. Finally." They brace themselves this time. But I catch them by surprise when I grab their top and pull them in and kissed them. "That's for being cute." I say and let them go. I get up and head to the door I see they locked it so I quickly unlock it and walk out. Why quickly unlock it? Oh well that's because I want them stunned as long as possible and I want as much time as possible to get out of here cause they're gonna retaliate.

"JULIET!" I hear them yell then I take off.