End

I'm nit gonna tell you what Blaire did when they caught me. But Blaire told me that because their wolf is a male and they have both sex's they thought going as nonbinary would be the best thing. I asked what they wanted to be called and she said she didn't really care.

"Mom! Hurry up!" My son Axel yells.

"I'm coming!" I respond yeah that bitch got me pregnant, W/ Triplets!

"Then hurry up!" Carson my other son retorts. I chuckle then walk to them.

"Hey mama one." Artemis greets me. This child thought that calling me mama one my wolf mama two and Blaire mama three and Blaire's wolf papa was a good idea.

"Hey little trouble maker!" I respond ruffling her hair. She chuckles and we meet up w/ Blaire and my youngest daughter Eclipse. Eclipse likes me more so she ran up to me. I chuckle and pick her up. "Hey firecracker!" She laughs.

"Hey mama!" She responds. So some back ground Artemis and my sons are very protective of her. Blaire says she sees me in her more than herself so she tries to spoil her rotten. So w/ them all giving her special treatment she enjoyed how I just treated her normally.

"Let's get going!" Blaire yells at us. We nod then we all leave.

"Ok now that we're all here lets start w/ the pictures!" I exclaimed. We're taking pack and family pictures today. We thought it would be nice to do this so here we are. We spent hours taking photos w/ pack members and as a whole pack. We started at sun rise and now it was sunset. We got some of just the kids and a sibling only pic. Now it's time for the whole family picture.

"Say cheese!" The photographer says.

"Cheese!" We cheer. Well that's my story. Have fun and enjoy your lives. Bye!