Ruling like a King

So I finished my schooling and college. I have a business degree, agriculture, automotive, and carpentry. Also pottery and art. I'm currently working on writing and law. But I'm graduating in 2 days. Because of this they're gonna do a condensed version of what we learned all school year. Now I was always good in school I would get top of my class a lot. But since getting Vollmond things have been 10 times easier! She helps me memorize things and small things I would easily miss she catches and helps me spot them easier!

"Damn right!" She boasts. I say the down side is that the more I make it known she's helping me the bigger her ego gets. "Hey!" She yells. I laugh at her.

"Come on. We gotta get to the gym." I remind her. We go to the gym like 4 times a day. One because we have a lot of energy as wolves. Two alphas have even more excess energy. Three since getting Vollmond I've gotten even more energy. Four I need to constantly train and improve my strength. More so now that I'm a lone wolf. There's only me myself and I now. No pack warriors that will come and help if I'm endanger nothing. Volley doesn't count since she's technically me. Then five if I'm gonna try to start my own pack I have to make sure I can take care of at least myself and a small group of the new pack. Finally six chances are they saw my strength and know I'm only going to get stronger. I don't know how long or hard they train for but I know it's everyday. And they have multiple people to train w/. So they can also improve something. I go in everyday but I don't always have something or one new to spar w/ if anyone. But I know the things I did know are reinforced. So I know what I have is strong. But it's better to have variety in your arsenal.

"You know once we form our pack we'll be even more powerful." She says.

"Yeah but I can't depend on my pack to be strong. I have to put in some effort too." I respond.

"You are an alpha." She says. I don't get what she means but I know she isn't being malice.

"Where arought thou Juliet!?" Jason says.

"Shut the fuck up!" I laugh out.

"What Jules don't you like your romeo?" Blaire says.

"Shut the fuck up both of you." I say. Then we soon burst out laughing. Jason works at the gym I frequent. We became friends and Blaire showed up to show me some survival ropes and we went to the gym and they met. Now they tease me about my name all the time. After our comedy act we went and started our work out.

"Come on shorty go up, down!" Blaire jokes. I'm currently on my squats and she's spotting me. Or was supposed to.

"Say something stupid like that again and we'll go straight to sparring." I say.

"Fine. But remember when you're squatting bring your butt out a bit more so you can wiggle wiggle wiggle!" She says then does that trumpet thing after it.

"That's it." I say putting the weight back. I turn around to see she's already sprinting away.

"All gym goers. Two of our regulars got into an argument and are about to fight. But currently one's chasing the other. Please keep your eyes open and watch out. But if you know the drill we can now start placing the bets at the front desk." Jason says. You would think I would go after him too. But no so this happens a lot. Sometimes we get carried away. So the bets and stuff is so that they can have some extra money for damages.

"Come on Jules! It was a joke!" They yell over their shoulder.

"Yeah the second joke you made about my ass since being here! I only just got here 5 minutes ago!" I yell back. Yeah squats are my 5 lift. But others were either at the equipment or it was down for repairs.

"I mean if you have a big one and I'm spotting you on squats how can I not say something about it. It's just there and it's like duyamn!" They defend themselves.