III

The 24 old girl was now sitting in her room in Miss Harrison's Finishing School. Ever since Miss Harrison took her under her wings she was learning there and then when she turned 18 she started working there as a maid. She didn't want to stay in that awful place. All of the formal things there caused that she couldn't be herself around all those people. She had to stay there though because she had to make some money. She also had a part-time job at the Tewkesbury Mansion as a music teacher of a young Tewkesbury boy. She liked working there although a few days ago she recieved a letter that said she was no longer needed there because the boy has simply vanished. Going back to her stay at school what cheered her up were Eudoria's visits there. Rose liked when the woman came. They always talked and played games. She also taught her many important things. After some time she became the girl's mentor. Rosaline sometimes visited her at her home especially after her two sons - Mycroft and Sherlock - left. To be honest she saw them a few times while coming there. She didn't really talk with the oldest of brothers. With the younger Holmes boy she spoke only a few times but he seemed to be okay. Soon enough became close to the young girl - Enola, Eudoria's daughter. She also sometimes had fighting sessions with little Holmes and spent much time teaching her many things with her mother. They often played the game which was to search for all the clues that Eudoria hidden all over the house and garden and then solving the riddle. It made all of the girls grow close.

"Rosalie! Come here quick!" She heard Miss Harrison say. She then went downstairs.

"Yes, Miss Harrison?"

"Here's a letter for you. The postman brought it a minute ago. It seems to be from Holmes Mansion" she said while giving girl a letter.

She took it from her and slowly opened with Miss Harrison looking at her carefully. She then read a short letter. It seemed to be from Enola. The next few words that she read made her froze and strighten up.

"Mother left. You must come home."

She couldn't believe it. Eudoria left? Her daughter that she loved more than anything else in the world? That just didn't add up. She didn't question it any longer tho. She immadietly turned to Miss Harrison with woried expression.

"I must leave for a few days"

She soon arrived at Holmes house. Everything looked like it always did. House was all over grown. Everytime she arrived there she saw Eudoria with her daughter sitting in the front yard waiting for her arrival with the smile on their faces. Coming back there just felt different after Eudoria's dissapearance.

"Rose!" She heard pitched voice scream. There she was. Her little sunshine. She always used to call the girl by that nickname. The main reason was that Enola was always happy and enthusiastic. She always showed her bright smile to the world even when she was at her lowest. And that was exactly what was happening right now. Even with her sorrow she was still smiling. But her eyes didn't shine as much as they always did.

"Sunshine! I'm so happy to see you again."

"Me too! I have so many things to tell you about. I haven't seen you in ages!"

"It has been just 3 weeks since we last seen each other Enola." She showed a small grin

"Still too much. I missed you." She said while still hugging the older girl.

"Ekhem." She heard a low grunt from behind her. "And you are?" Rose turned around and saw tall guy with carefully styled hair. He kinda looked like a douchebag to be honest.

"Right I forgot to tell you. My brothers came to visit." Enola whispered while rolling her eyes.

"Rosalie pleasure to meet you." she responded and smiled a little.

"Mycroft Holmes pleasure is all mine. Although I don't understand why you are here." he said rudely. Maybe the first expression wasn't so far from the truth.

"I heard the news of the mysterious dissapearance of Enola's mother so I was concerned and came here to help."

"I assure you that we don't need your help. You can go back from where you came from now." What a bastard.

"She's staying here." Enola interupted harshly.

"Didn't our mother taught you to not interrupt adults conversation? Go to your room now."

"I don't feel like going anywhere."

"Listen here you little-"

"I suggest you chose your next words carefully." Rose interrupted harshly. He really should before I'll punch him in the face.

"I have to agree you have a really bad choice of words" said another voice "Nice seeing you again Rosalie." He said while kissing the knuckles of Rose's hand.

"I didn't think you would remember." she responded quickly.

"How could I forget? May I ask what brings you here?" he asked.

"I recieved a letter from your sister in which she mentioned that your mother had gone missing. I happen to know her quite well so I decided to come here to help finding her."

She saw how Mycroft was about to speak up but Sherlock again interrupted him again

"All the help can be useful in this situation. We can talk about it inside."