IX

Rose and Sherlock were now sitting in the cafateria in the city centre.

"I received a letter from Mycroft today." He said

"What would he want." she rolled her eyes.

"He found Enola and took her to the boarding school."

"He did that and you didn't care to tell me earlier?" she asked frustrated. She stood up from her seat and turned to him. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go." she said and with that she walked out of the cafe with Sherlock chased after her.

"I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't know if you would want to go there. You have to know that I'm concerned about your safety. You don't have to go there with me."

"Yes I do Sherlock. I need to see Enola and see how she's holding up. Besides I need to pack my things also. I am not going to stay there any longer." she smiled at him.

After a few hours of riding they finally reached the school. They decided that Sherlock is going to talk to Enola and Rose will join them after she will pack. She was now packing her photo albumes when Miss Harrison walked into her room.

"What are you doing Rosalie?" she asked confused.

"I'm packing if you cannot see that."

"What's with the attitude? You can't move out you have marriage awaiting."

"I'm not going to be getting married Miss Harrison. You can't make the decisions like that for me. I said that I'm not ready so I will not do it only because you want me to. I'm really thankful for everything that you've ever done for me. I really am. But I think it's time for me to finally walk away." she told her. Miss Harrison just sighed.

"I can't make you stay because you're already an adult. Can't I do something for you do so?"

"I'm afraid you can't" Miss Harrison sighed at this again.

"Well if I really can't just know that if you will ever need a place to stay... You can come back here." Wow I didn't expect her to take it this well. "I'm going to cancel all of the marriage papers too. You don't have to worry about that."

"Thank you really. I will pack my things and move out within a few days" They exchanged a small smiles and with that Rose walked away. After all those years she can finally leave this place. That felt nice. She then went into the room where she heard Enola and Sherlock voices coming from. Enola turned around on the sound of the door cracking open and she smiled brightly at Rose. The girl run to hug her which caused woman to stumble back a bit."

"I'm so happy to see you." Rose laughed at that.

"Well I'm also greatful to see you alive and safe."

"Well I wouldn't consider being safe in a place like this." she rolled her eyes. "Will you be staying here at least?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah I will be staying here for a few days." She looked then at Sherlock over the girls arm who was raising his eyebrow. "I need to pack." She explained, mostly to the man.

"You're moving away from here?" The girl stepped back and smiled at the woman infront of her. "I'm so happy for you. I don't know how could you stay here for so long anyways." she said disgusted. Rosalie laughed at that.

"What were you talking about?"

"My brother was teaching me a shark lesson." Rose raised her eyebrow at him. "Is that the only thing you came here for anyway?"

"No, I came here to give you this." he handed the girl a small cone with eyes surrounded by cobweb. Rose recognized it immadietely. The memories from a few years ago flashed before her eyes. The little girl was always keeping it with her. Rose and she made it when they were younger. Enola has carried it with her ever since. Eudoria probably found it after some time.

"Dash" Enola gasped. "Where did you find him?"

"Under mother's pillow. She kept it as a souvvenir. It's a bit maudlin and very much her style." he put his hand on her arm. "She thinks you are spectacular. She's right. I think so too." he took a deep breath "Remember that you always have a choice. Society doesn't control you. It doesn't have that power. Mom proved it." he said and walked away with Rose following. She felt like Enola needed to be alone for a while.

They walked out of the school towards the carriage.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" he asked unsure.

"I am. I will keep Enola company don't worry."

"You know you really are extraordinary. You always put someone's happiness over yours even though you don't have to. Don't let anyone bring you down because anything they would say would be straight up lie."

"Stop it before I get too emotional." she laughed and waved him for goodbye."