X

Rose and Enola were now sitting in her room. Neither of them seemed happy to be there but they were thankful for their company. They were now gossiping about everything. That's when to Rose's head fantastic idea came up.

"So when we were looking for you with Sherlock we visited tearooms. Edith told us you were in company of a useless boy. Who is he?" she asked raising her eyebrow

"You've probably heard about a Viscount Tewkesbury Marquess of Basilwether case haven't you?"

"Yeah I was teaching him music before he vanished. You were with him right?"

"Yeah I was. We separated our ways when we came to London but then I found him again. He needed help so I took him to apartament that I was staying in but then Mycroft's friend found us. So now he's on the run." she said. Even though she tried to hide it, Rose could see right through her. She could notice that she was worried about him.

"You care much for this boy don't you?" the girl sighed

"I don't really know. He is useless but I can't seem to get away from him." she said and the older woman could she that the girl really cared. She was happy to see that Enola found herself company of someone her age. "Enough of him. Tell me how did you survive in the company of my brother."

"Well I'm alive as you can see. He's not a douche like Mycroft so that helps a little." they laughed. Enola was about to speak up again when they were interrupted by Miss Harrison's stern voice. She walked in and sit beside Enola. Rose suspected she was about to speak about her behaviour. From what the girl said she spilled the soup straight at two girls who were laughing at her. She couldn't say she wasn't proud tho.

"Do you know how I became a teacher? I wanted to make people happy. I want you to have a good and prosperous life, not full of anger and eternal questions but answers. And my girls are ready for this world, the real world. I wouldn't leave you alone. Yes, Mycroft told me." Everyone knew that she reffered to the disapearance of her mother. Rosalie couldn't say that she wasn't dissapointed in Eudoria. Enola is just a kid for god sake. Yet she still decided to leave her. But Eudoria Holmes was always an extraordinary woman full of secrets and she knew that there was a rational explanation to why she decided to leave.

"Mom had her reasons." she said defending her mother although she was feeling a bit unsure about it now.

"Without a doubt. I knew your mother. We used to be friends at school. She always was mysterious, problematic and unpredictable girl. She never cared about anything but her own weird wives." Well that was a bullshit. If she didn't care about anyone but herself she wouldn't have helped her after her mother's death.

"She cared about me." Enola responded sharply.

"Then why did she leave you?" And again we're coming back to the beginning. "Prefects will come and pick you up after classes. The door will be always closed. You will thank me in a few years when you're gonna be a happy married woman with two kids. The name Holmes will be always treated with well respect and when you come out of this school your siblings will surely be proud of you. Goodnight Enola Holmes." And with that she left.

Rose could see the tears that were now forming in the younger girls eyes.

"Hey, please don't cry sunshine. You know that most of the things Miss Harrison said was just bullshit."

"Then why did she leave?" the little girl asked with teary eyes. Rose sighed and knelt before her.

"You know, I spent so much time with you and your mother. The thing I can tell you is that she really loved you. She always did what should be done and I'm sure that she her actions are for greater good. The other thing I know is that do what your heart tells you. You are a really beautiful and independent young woman. Remember that whatever you do I will always be here for you. Don't you ever forget that." she repeated the phrase her mother always used to say to her at the end.

"Thank you." she responded and hugged Rose tightly.

"Well if you need me I will be in my room. I will visit you tomorrow. Goodnight sunshine."

It was now the other day. The other day spent on packing for Rose and the other day spent of learning how to laugh for Enola. This class was seriously ridicoulus. They were now sitting together in the girls room reading when whe loud knock filled the room. The girl walked towards in and opened it fully.

"Package from Mr. Mycroft Holmes." she raised an eyebrow. "Whatever it is it's really heavy." he postman said and put it in the middle of the room and left.

"What can it possibly be? Maybe Mycroft decided that he didn't need crazy sister under his roof and kicked me out?" she said sarcastically.

"If he did so I would kick his ass so he better did not." Rose responded ironically and placed down the newspaper she was reading.

"Well let's find out." she said but before she could move to reach the box it shaked. Rose and Enola exchanged the looks.

"Maybe your dear brother send you a puppy?" she laughed. The youngest Holmes then reached to open it but before she could it opened itself. The young boy jumped out of it nearly tripping over the box afterwards. "Well it isn't a puppy." Rose noticed and stood up from her seat.

"Ah!" he screamed causing everyone else in the room to jump. "Nobody was supposed to be here."

"Don't worry, she's fine. It's Rose."

"Oh it's you Miss Leroy." he said. Then the woman thought of another brilliant idea to embarass young Holmes.

"Well if it isn't the mighty Viscount Tewkesbury Marquess Basilwether that Enola told me so much about. Nice to see you again. And please call me Rose." she grinned.

"You spoke about me?" he said flirtly turning to Enola.

"No I did not." a slight blush could be seen on her cheeks. "Anyways what are you doing here?"

"I came here to rescue you from the angry witch's hands." He said reffering to Miss Harrison. Rosalie laughed at that. "I got the idea that we might get out of here the same way."

"No way Miss Harrison will notice something is wrong." Enola smartly pointed out.

"Not if you say it's a box from Mycroft. She's absolutely into him she won't even think about it. Then you can use her auto to escape. I can help you with that." Rose said.

"You're brilliant!" Holmes screamed.

Well let's the game begin.