VIII

When they finally arrived at Sherlock's house Rose immadietly walked up to the fridge. What she saw ther completely shcocked her.

"You don't have any food here? How are you still alive?" she said still being shocked. When she saw he was about to speak up she interrupted him. "You know what? I don't care what you have to say. We are going shopping tomorrow and it's not up for discussion." she walked up to kitchen cabinet to find a macaronni there. At least that. She made Sherlock cook it. Gosh he was such amateur. She had to help him multiple times. But it was fun. Well for him at least. He was just having fun in annoying her while she tried to stay serious. But as you can expect she failed misserably.

"Finally it's ready. I wouldn't be able to have you with me in the kitchen for any more time." she sighed in frustration.

"Oh come on I was not that bad."

"If you're calling nearly setting pasta in fire not that bad then yeah sure." he just smiled at her while she rolled her eyes.

They both had eaten the food that they made and finally decided to head to sleep. Sherlock was going to sleep on the couch and she was sleeping in the bed.

It was 2 am now. Sherlock couldn't sleep because his couch was awfully uncomfortable. It's funny how he was complaining about every detail when they were searching for the house for Rose to buy but he didn't pay attention to his apartament. He went to get himself a glass of water from the kitchen. He smiled at the memory from yesterday night when they were cooking there a dinner together. After this past 3 weeks spent in each others company he seemed to get use to it. To be honest he didn't want to think of what will happen if they finally will find his mother and sister. Will they still be friends? Or will their paths separate like 10 years ago? A scream pulled him out of his thoughts. He sprang from the chair and rushed towards his bedroom where the scream came from. When he walked in his room he saw Rose scurrying in all directions. He heard her mutter 'stay away from me' all the time. She was being in something that looked like trance. He also saw tears streaming all over her scared face. He started to try waking her up and whispering words that may calm her down. It seemed to work because after a few minutes she woke up with her eyes red from crying. When she saw that Sherlock was kneeling in front of her she just throwed herself into his arms. He wasn't really a huggy person so it was a little awkward at first but he still tried giving her comfort that she needed at that moment as much as he could. After a short while she stepped back a little bit but didn't look at him.

"I'm sorry" She said. It was two simple words but she said it so innocently it made his heart shatter.

"Don't mention it really" he smiled at her "Do you want to tell me what happened?" he asked "You don't have to of course. Only do if you feel like it."

"I want to tell you" she said and patted the place on bed motioning for him to sit down next to her. He took a seat and then she started to talk.

"You remember when I told you yesterday at park about the reason why I'm moving away from Miss Harrison's boarding school?" he nodded so she continued "It was a half truth. The main reason why I don't want to go back there is because she arranged my marriage that I don't want." She took a deep breath and continued as he was listening to what she was saying carefully. "She wanted to arrange my marriage with William Brace. He was my boyfriend for a bit now and she decided that it was the right time to start making my decisions for me. The thing she didn't know was that he was being abusive towards me." She sighed.

"You don't have to-" Sherlock started but Rose soon interupted him

"I want to. And I trust you. That's why I want you to know that part of my life. It's just hard for me to speak about it because you are in fact the first person that I decided to tell this." he nodded in understanding gesture." Sometimes when something went wrong at his work or he was just mad he would... hit me. I had gotten in the exact same relationship as my mther did with my father and I feel so ashamed about it. I want to get out of this but I just don't know how." Her eyes filled with tears yet again "I then promised myself that I would leave but I'm scared of what he can do." She started crying again and Sherlock just hugged her. It was just a hug but it brought her much energy. She felt ashamed of crying especially in front of him but she just couldn't hold herself back anymore. It became too much. She was holding it in herself for too long period of time. She just had to let it out.

"I have never been the best person to cheer anyone up. But I know one thing. If you will keep on crying I might start too. So stop it because I don't want to cry today." he smiled at her slightly

"Sherlock Holmes keeping me company in crying? I would like to see that." She laughed.