XII

After a long ride Tewkesbury, Enola and Rose finally reached Basilwether. But it felt different than it always did when Rosalie arrived a day before to prepare for the lessons the next day. It seemed like there was no living soul there. And that was really unusual for this place. Even in the evening there was always some servants in the gardens finishing their work. Mansion always looked very welcoming to visitors of Basilwether. But not this time. With all the luggages left on the wehicle the hopped off it and headed towards the mansion.

"Why are we even doing this." Tewkesbury stopped suddenly.

"We need to find out the truth. I wasn't thought how to embroider or any other things smimilar to that. I was made to fight, not to run. So that's exactly what we are going to do. And we are going to do it together" she responded confidently. And with that they headed towards the castle. They slowly and quietly entered the halls.

"Where are all the servants?" Tewkesbury asked.

"I was asking myself the same thing since we came here. I have a feeling that something is seriously not right. There wasn't a single evening when all the lights were off there was always at least one on. But now it looks like abandoned." Rosalie said slowly moving forwards.

"Mom? What is going on?" he yelled waiting for response that never came. Then he started to overtake Rose on what she grabbed his arm and pulled him backwards again.

"Something is clearly not okay. That's why I'm going to lead us and you both are staying in the back because if something will happen to you I will take the blame. Understood?" kids nodded at that and Rose started to walk forward again.

"They probably know we arrived." Enola said.

"Yeah probably. If that stupid auto of Miss Harrison's didn't make that much noise mayb-" Rosalie started complaining and that's when she was made to stop by a bullet that flew right before her eyes. They had guns. Well they're fucked. "Abort! Abort!" she screamed and reached to get a hold of the children arms and pulled them back to the halls. "You two hide somewhere." she said and handed them two souvenir swords that were lying on the wall. Screw the traditions. She herself hid behind the door that they run from and waited for the arrival of the deliquent that tried to kill them. When he finally came to her view she waited for a perfect moment to hit him in the head from the back. But unfortunately she didn't calculate everything perfectly and the man only stumbled from he force that the woman used against him. His confusion didn't least long unfortunate for Rose and he quickly got to his previous possision and raised a gun at Rose. That's when Enola jumped on his back throwing away from his hands the gun. But her attack also was foreseen by the man and he kicked her in her stomach.

"You're quite a fighters aren't you? I guess not good enough. Now tell me where the marquess is and maybe I will spare your lives." He grinned at Rosalie. She knew he was lying. They already had seen his face so there was no way of letting them out of there alive. The only things they could do was fight or die. And they definately wasn't going to choose second option. Every each of them had at least one person that they cared about. Tewkesbury had his family which would not take well another death in their family. Enola had her mother who she still was wanting to find. And Rose had Sherlock. He was the first person that came to her mind. After the time they spent together they grew very close to each other even if it could've sound a bit ridicoulus. They haven't seen each other for 10 years and they just renuited a few weeks ago after all. But he still became really important to her for this time. Rose, Tewkesbury and Enola all also thought about each other. About the memories they shared together. And they were eager to make even more of them. But that wouldn't happen if they gave up. Not right now.

"Over my dead body." Rose said furious.

"Nothing I can't do." he showed his yellow teeth and picked up a gun that was laying a few feet from him. "Killing you will bring me so much satisfaction." He raised his gun yet again and that's when the young boy came to her vision.

He attacked the man from behind and kicked him in the back of his knees causing the man to drop to the floor but unfortunately for the boy the man grabbed ankle and jammed the boy's body onto the floor causing him to gasp for the air desperately. Rose then stood up with half of her face covered in blood and started walking towards them. She trained fighting with Eudoria and her mother for God's sake. She wn't let that training go to waste. Let the game begin.

Rose kicked him in his back again causing him to get off of the boy and turn his head towards her direction. She then started running at him and jabbed her elbow into his stomach making him grown. He had fallen on his knees with was her chance. She kneed him in the face which made the blood from his nose to drip from his nose. But he then took a hold of her knee and dropped to the ground. What he didn't expect was Enola's attack. He shouldn't have focused on the only one person. She used her legs to topple him over which made him fall. Unfortunate for him his head fell straight into the statue which well... killed him.

"Who do you work for?!" Enola yelled when Rose was checking on Tewkesbury at the same time. But he seemed to be quite fine.

"England." he responded and with that he took his last breath and closed his eyes.

"I see you have progressed your skills well Miss Ju Jitsu lady." Rose said which seemed to cool down the tension a bit. When Enola was about to speak she was interrupted by a loud tapping sound which was caused by...