VII

The rest of the trip passed peacefully without any questions from Sherlock about situation from earlier. They just talked about everything else and were admiring the views around the carriage that they were on.

"Do you want to tell me now where are we heading to?" Rose finally asked.

"I found a hidden letter in the fireplace. There was an adress on it so I suppose it's one of the clues where our mother and Enola may have went." He responded.

"Eudoria and her mysteries..."

When they finally reached their destination Rose found out that they were in front of cafe place. They walked in and a woman approached them.

"Please take a seat I'm going to take your order in a minute." she said

"Of course care to join us?" The woman looked at him suspiciously "Please don't walk away...Andd you still did." he sighed. I feel like it's not going to be so easy taking some informations from her. We then followed her to another room. "I see you aren't really happy because of our visit are you?"

"You should know that whatever brings you here be aware that if you will bother my clients-" The woman warned while holding up a teapot.

"I will regret it?" Sherlock interrupted her. "I know quite well what talents you have Miss Graystone. But the question is do you really want to risk me asking my government colleagues to search this place? My brother would be definately pleased to see how many dangeruous and forbidden books you have here. Now please put down that teapot. In your hands it can be a really dangeruous weapon." He smiled slightly. She slowly put the teapot down and smiled sarcastically. "Now have you got any idea of where my mother might be?"

"Who is your friend? She ignored his question.

"Rosalie Leroy. Pleasure to meet you."

"Oh yeah, Eudoria mentioned something about you. She said only good things but I see now she might have overestimated you if you're here with him." she glared at Holmes brother.

"We just really need to find her. She left her daughter who needs her very much now. We believe she may went on a mission which is finding her mother. We're also concerned that she may be in great danger, which is why we came here. We know that Eudoria corresponded with you an we hope that the information we find here will help us find Enola." Rose explained calmly.

"Well she seemed to be completely fine when she was here."

"Enola was here? Is she safe?" Sherlock asked. It was really nice seeing him caring for his sister. They have so much similarities and it would be sad to see if they gave up on their relationship.

"It's nice to see you care for her a bit. I must say I'm surprised. Eudoria didn't think you would. I can't say much. The only thing I know is that she had a company of a useless boy as she said."

Sherlock and Rose shared a knowing look. The other boy on train.

"I need to go back to work now." she said and walked towards the door but she stopped for a moment and turned back to us. "I hope you will find her. She may use your help." And with that she left.

Sherlock and Rose were now heading out of the cafe. Even if it was just a bit of information she was happy that they even found something. She really hoped they will find Enola soon. If she really was being chased by someone every minute and every clue was important. She was now walking next to Sherlock when she spoke

"Where are you going now?" she asked him

"To the place that I bought a few weeks ago. I actually was hoping that you will join me there. We can get some sleep and then in the morning maybe go out on a breakfast and then go back to searching for Enola." he looked at her waiting for her response.

"I'd like that." she smiled at him "I'm also going to go to search for a house to buy today. I've been thinking about it for a long time now and I want to get off Miss Harrison's head. Care to join me?"

"With pleasure."

They were now looking for some good offers of houses to sell. They saw many houses yet Rose still didn't decide. She was taking into consideration Sherlock's opinion. It turned out that he was really fussy tho. He was complaining and finding defects in every single house. Sometimes even Rose couldn't see them. It seems like he and Mycroft have something in common. After long few hours of searching they finally found a great place. Even Sherlock couldn't complain about it. It was just great. She signed all the papers that the owner of the house gave to her. After that she and Sherlock decided to go on a walk as a reward of finding the place.

"I didn't think you were the person to be that fussy" she said sarcastically.

"Well there's many things you don't know about me madam." he smiled "Why don't we go to the park? I've been to London so many times and yet I still haven't been there"

"You have never been to this park?" She laughed at him.

"Well I never got a chance. Too much work had been on my head lately."

"You should really stop overtiring yourself. I don't want you to die of such a stupid thing."

"So you care?" he raised his eyebrow

"Shut up" she punched him slightly on the arm which just caused him to laugh. "Besides do you really think it's a good idea to walk around at park at this hour? It's nearly 11 pm and it's really dark."

"I'm going to take care of you. Don't worry nothing will happen to you while I'm here. I will be your defender." he grinned

"Sure" She just laughed.

After they walk they finally reached a bench on which they sat on. After a while of talking Sherlock noticed that the girl was being shaking a little bit and trying to hide it. But he was detective after all. He noticed the smallest things. He took off his jacket and put it around the woman arms.

"You will be cold now." she said.

"Don't worry about me. You seem like you ned it more than I do." he looked at her and they smiled at eachother. "So what caused you to move out of the Miss Harrison's place?"

"I had enough of her rules. She thought she can control me all my life. She would make decisions for me that I didn't even want." she frowned.

"I feel like this has a second bottom." He smartly noticed.

"Maybe it has, maybe it doesn't. You may get to know it soon." she smiled and stood up taking his hand. "Now come on. I'm hungry so I'm going to make us dinner. By the way I'm keeping the coat." she said grinning while Sherlock just laughed.