IV

It has been a week since the mysterious dissapearance of Eudoria Holmes. Rosalie was staying in her house as Enola made her brother Mycroft to agree to this in case she may be helpful. Honestly she had enough of his babbling about everything for example how his mother was irresponsible of the condition of their house or not making his sister go to school. She didn't talk with him more than it was needed... So basically since she first came there. She was now sitting in Enola's room listening to her complain about her brothers. She couldn't agree more to what Enola was saying especially to the part of Mycroft being a douchebag. He clearly was and she just couldn't deny it.

"I caught them rummaging in my mother's room. Can you believe that? After all that time that they weren't here when I was growing up and now they are just barging in here and doing whatever they want." Enola said frustrated. "Mycroft even had the guts to speak so badly about my mother. Like that she was crazy and other things like that."

"I think they want to help finding your mother sunshine you know. Well Sherlock at least. I must agree that your oldest brother isn't very helpful." She spoke up while reading a book.

"They both aren't helpful. We would find her on our own. They didn't need to come here."

"Well let's not talk about them anymore." older girl said while placing the book she was reading down. "Have you found yourself someone?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Rose! No I did not and I won't" she said embarassed.

"Yeah sure sunshine." She was about to speak again when she was interrupted by loud noise of riding wehicle. They both walked up to the window to see what's going on. "Oh no"

They saw Mycroft going to greet the old woman on wehicle. Rose recognized her immadiately. It was Miss Harrison of course. I guess the bastard brother is trying to intervene in Enola's education. I'm not so sure she will like the idea tho.

Soon Miss Harrison arrived in Enola's room when they currently were in the company of Mycroft and Mrs. Lane.

"Enola!" the stern voice of her brother was heard. The said girl just rolled her eyes.

"You must be Enola. I'm sure we will get along. I'm glad to see you're here too Rosalie. I might use your help."

She was now being measured by Miss Harrison.

"Straighten up. That's right. Chin up." She grabbed the girl's chin and rised it.

"Waist 86cm, chest 83cm" said Ms. Lane.

"It's not enough"

"It's enough for me" said Enola. Rose tried to mask her laugh with a caugh. She found the girl's straight forwardness quite amusing.

After a long measuring session the girl finally couldn't hold herself.

"In my school you will learn how to behave appropriately and you will find many friends" said Miss Harrison.

"I seriously doubt that. I don't need any friends. My company and Rose's are enough for me." the girl said stiffly. "I won't go to your ridiculous school for anything."

Rose was sure that it will piss off Miss Harrison. She learned two things throughout her stay in the school 'don't talk when you are not asked' and 'keep your mouth shut'. Enola didn't stick to any of this things. But Rose didn't expect she would go so far and hit little girl.

"What do you think your doing?!" Rose yelled.

"I'm teaching her some manners"

"I wouldn't call that teaching" At that Rose just scoffed, took the girl's hand and walked off.