V

It was now 7 in the morning. The time when Enola was supposed to be taken to the Finishing School. Rose was now going to wake the girl up but it seemed that someone had already arrived to her room. She heard loud voice coming from there which belonged to Ms. Lane. She saw Sherlock walking out of his own room with concerned look on his face. He headed over to Rosalie and they both entered his sisters bedroom.

"What happene- Oh." She noticed Mycroft and the maid standing over the bed on which the big doll was laying with the drawing of her oldest brother caricature on it. She nearly let out a laugh. You smart, smart girl. She looked at Sherlock who was also looking at her and smiling slightly at the sight of the drawing he saw yesterday.

Sherlock was now standing in his mother's room looking for something, that might tell him where his mother and sister dissapeared. He was now looking at the flowers when Ms. Lane came into the room.

"They found Enola's bike" she annouced.

"She probably tried to get us on a wrong lead." he smiled proudly.

"It's not as funny as you think it is. She is exact the same as you. She can wrap me around her finger so easily but she don't know anything about real world."

"Do you think you may know where she went to."

"I have no idea. But you may want to ask Rose about it. They were always so close. They are like sisters to each other. She knew your mother really well also. Maybe she can give you some lead on where to find them."

"I will ask her thank you."

Rose was now sitting in the library together with Sherlock when Mycroft came to her vision.

"She wasn't seen in trains or boats anywhere. She melted into the air"

"She probably was undercover. She's not as stupid as you think she is." Rose said harshly.

"And what can you know about her."

"I'm sorry but it's me who's been with her her whole childhood while you were no where to be seen. You shouldn't have a say in that I don't know her when you talked to her like twice throughout her whole life." she responded calmly not wanting to have longer interraction with him.

He just ignored her.

"Our situation doesn't help the fact that the whole England lives on dissapearance of the Tewkesbury's kid. Didn't they offer you the marquis case?" he asked.

"Yes they did but I declined. I'm busy with something else now."

"You mean finding mother?"

"No, finding our sister." He responded knowing what Mycroft's reaction would be.

"No. I think I made myself clear. You are looking for mother."

"I'm looking for them both. I'm sure Enola ran off to find her. If I find one I hope in finding the other too." There was a long silence between all of them.

"You never cared about her."

"She's only 14 Mycroft. She's just a kid."

There was a long silence again. Sherlock locked eyes with Rosalie for a moment to see her smiling up at him for standing up for his sister. She was really thankful for that.

"I have many police officers in London looking for her. I'm sure it won't take long until they bring us that stupid girl back."

"Pick your next words wisely Mycroft." Rose responded sharply.

"I know his father a total snort."

"Well then you have something in common." Rose muttered under her breath. She didn't say it loud enough for Mycroft to hear it but Sherlock did. He was trying to hide his amused smile but failing misserably. They just shared a look with a small smiles on their faces.

She then looked back at the newspaper she was reading. A large headline took her attention.

'DISTURBANCE ON LONDON EXPRESS

TWO BOYS LEAP FROM THE TRAIN'

She smiled like a proud sister for a moment. It was Enola. She was sure of it.

When they reached back home Rose headed to the garden. She always liked playing there and watering flowers with Eudoria. They would always play hide and seek after that together with Enola. She also noticed the old bench. She would always hide behind it thinking no one would see her. She smiled at the memory and sat on that bench taking out the newspaper that she didn't finish to read. Her reading was disturbed tho by a tall figure sitting next to her. She knew it was Sherlock. Mycroft wouldn't be so quick to keep her company. After this short period of time the two clearly despised each other.

"What are you reading?" he asked. That was such a stupid question that she just knew he was up to something.

"What do you need?" he just sighed

"You got me. I'm trying to figure out something about the Enola's dissapearance. Ms. Lane told me you two are really close." he said straightforward.

"We are."

"I need to now where she headed."

"I don't know if I can help you with that. Maybe if you were here when she was growing up you would know." She sighed and stood up from the bench going for a walk through the garden. She still was a little mad at him for that and she couldn't hide it. "I'm glad you at least try to make up for the time you weren't here for her unlike Mycroft. I can't say I'm not concerned about her leaving to god knows where. Even if she is a strong girl she might need you help. I can give you some clues. But under one condition. You are not going to tell your hell of a brother about it."

"You have my word" He promised grinning.

"Look at that" She then showed him the caption on the daily newspaper. "Seems like Enola had a great ride." she grinned.

"You think it's her?"

"I don't think. I'm sure of it."

"I really appreciate your help" he looked at her

"Don't mention it" she caught his eye and smiled a little.

"I would also like to ask if you want to come with me. I'm afraid Enola doesn't trust me that much and she seems to be very open for you. It would be easier to convince her to come back home." he explained while still staring at her.

"You don't have to ask. I was already planning on it." She smiled brightly.

He then offered her his arm for her to take. She thanked him afterwards and the two headed back home.