XI

Tewkesbury boy was now walking towards the front door with Enola hidden in the box. Everything was going well until Miss Harrison's voice was heard.

"Stop. Who are you? Do you have permission to just walk in here?"

"Uhm I've got a package for director. From Mr. Mycroft Holmes." he added quickly.

"It's me. From Mr. Holmes you say?" she gasped "What's in it?"

"I don't know. Mr. Holmes said that it should be opened in private." he thought of an excuse.

"Well do you have an evidence of you being a postman?"

"Uhm- I-"

"Mr. Brook nice to see you again! How's Mycroft holding up?" Rose decided to interfere when she saw that the boy didn't know what to respond.

"Really great. Actually that's a package from him."

"You know him Rosalie?" Miss Harrison asked.

"Of course I do! He's Mycroft Holmes's assistant. I got to see him a few times when I was in Eudoria's house."

"Well then. Girls! Take that box to my office please. I will be there in a minute." and with that she walked away while the girls were struggling to take te box up the stairs.

"It weights a ton." they complained.

After noone else being in their sight Rose quickly took her packed luggage and together with Tewkesbury run out of the school. They run up to automobil and placed the luggage on it and hopping on the wehicle waiting for Enola's arrival.

"Have you learned how to ride that yet?" Tewkesbury asked.

"Not really" she laughed at his scared face.

"Well I don't know if we will gonna get out of this alive again." he reffered to a situation from a few years back.

One day when she was teaching Tewkesbury boy he got an excellent idea of checking the limits of his uncle's wehicle. The great teacher that Rose was concerned about his safety decided that she will drive instead of him. As you can suspect this didn't end well because after starting the auto she realised that she had never in her live rode a wehicle, which caused her to crash it into a tree. Fortunately for them nobody else saw the incident and so they quickly came back home to pretend they are working.

"Come on it was not that bad. At least I started it." they laughed and they soon noticed Enola jumping from the window. Rosalie started the wehicle waiting for the girl to hop on. When she finally did Rose started driving as fast as she could and the only thing that could be heard from behind her was Miss Harrison's scream. After they were riding for a while they started to laugh about the ridicoulus situation that they got themselves in.

"I got that strange feeling that Miss Harrison won't miss me that much." Enola said

"What are you saying. You were definately her favourite student." Rose said sarcastically. "Well are we heading to London now?" that's when Enola pulled the lever which caused the auto to slowly stop. The woman then looked at her and saw that she was thinking intensively. "What do you have in mind?" she asked the girl.

"We need to go back to Basilwether" she responded and pushed the lever so the wehicle started riding again. As she said the woman started driving towards that direction.

"What?" asked Tewkesbury confused.

"We can't always run away. We need to confront them whoever is chasing you." she responded confidently

"Are you out of your mind?" he looked at her as she was crazy.

"Whatever you are thinking Enola I hope you know what you are doing." the woman said.

"If we want to find the deliquent we need to know the motive. Tell me when would you join the Lords?"

"Immadiately."

"How would you vote?"

"Just like my father. I would be for it."

"Who knew about this?"

"My family."

"And who would inherit the mansion if you would have died too?"

"My uncle."

"Then we have the deliquent." Enola pointed.

"Can you please tell me why are we going there? We would get ourselves killed! And you instead of running are going straight there."

"Sometimes Lord Tewkesbury you need to muddy water with your own hand if you want to lure the sharks!" Oh that's what she meant by shark lesson that Sherlock gave her.

"Why would I lure those damn sharks?!" he yelled desperately.

"That's a good point."

"No, that doesn't add up." Rose said catching the girl's previous point. "It couldn't be the uncle's fault. If you would die your uncle would have a guaranteed place in the House of Lords and voted against the reform. But if the cases of you father's death and yours are connected then the same person should have been responsible for your father's death. And he couldn't do that. I saw on the photo in your house that he had a medal on which he achieved for fighting in Afghan War. It was in the same time that your father was killed. Who also was against the reform?"

"My... grandmother."

"Then the Dowager is a real killer. She always looked suspicious to me."

"So you are saying that my grandmother killed my father and tried to kill me?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Oh dear Lord."