Problem

Those shadows started to come closer and closer until you could clearly see them. It was as he thought Chen and Kyungsoo with smile plastered in their face.

Baekhyun: Chenie, who is this?

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun in shock. Baekhyun never used loud voice at Chen. That must mean he thinks Kyungsoo as a real threat.

Chen: Baek? Are you alright?

Chen asked worriedly unknown to his friend's real reason for getting upset.

Chanyeol: Chen it's nothing. Baekhyun just had a tough day.

Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol thanking him for his help. To which Chanyeol accepted.

Chen: By the way, Baek this is Kyungsoo my new friend.

Kyungsoo: Hello.

Baekhyun: Hi.

Chanyeol and Chen could feel that their personality wouldn't match. Baekhyun who is cheerful and kind sometimes moody and angry to Kyungsoo's unchanging mood.

Chen: Kyungsoo would you like something to drink? Baek is very good at this.

Kyungsoo: Water would be fine.

Baekhyun: Water? You came all the way here to drink water?

Chanyeol: Baek he must be tired just give him water for now.

Chanyeol was nervous now. A fight could break out if  it keeps going on like this.

Chen: Yeol, is Baek really fine?

Chanyeol: Well... he just had lots of customers today.

Chen: Sometimes watching Baek work makes me really think if I can also run a restaurant.

Chanyeol was feeling very smart. Because in this entire circle of 'friends' he was the only one who knew what others had in their mind.

Chanyeol: Don't worry Chen you'll do fine.

Chen turned to Kyungsoo to ask him questions.

Chen: Kyungsoo, do you hangout with your friends often?

Kyungsoo: I do.

Chanyeol: Woah...I never thought I would hear that from you.

Chen: Yeol, stop teasing him.

Chanyeol: What? I am trying to get to know him. Who knows I might became popular next day.

Chen: So that's your real motive.

The bar had become lively of those 3 talking. Their laughs could be heard from outside and their stories were catching everyone in the bar. Sharing stories of them farming to playing instruments everybody wanted to join them in their talks and share their experiences.

Baekhyun: Water, Orange juice, and Margarita.

Kyungsoo: Thank you.

Baekhyun nods at Kyungsoo with a fake smile.

Chen: Baek, I told you I am 21! Why did you bring me orange juice.

Baekhyun ignores Chen's whine and sits near Chanyeol with Margarita in his hands.

Chanyeol: Where's mine?

Baekhyun: You already had enough.

To Chanyeol's dismay he won't be drinking tonight.

Baekhyun: What were you guys talking about? It sounded pretty interesting.

Chen: Well, we talked about our childhood, friends, and things we are interested in.

Chanyeol: Yea, we learned some things about each other.

——————
2017 First, the fresh smell of coffee hit him. Then, his eyes could feel the burning rays of sunshine. After which he felt chills through his entire body. That was his cue to wake up.

Chen: Soo, please wake up we have to open up early today. Remember we are meeting them?

Kyungsoo: Chenie...

Kyungsoo signaled for Chen to come to him. To which Chen obeyed.

Chen: Soo, don't even think of me letting you sleep more.

Kyungsoo kissed Chen's cheek then he woke up lazily and went to the restroom. Chen was not far behind him.

Chen: Soo, I had a dream.

Kyungsoo: Are you Martin Luther King Jr. now?

Chen cringed at Kyungsoo's joke. They have been living together for a year and half and his jokes still made Chen embarrassed.

Chen: I had dream about 4 years ago. When you confessed to me. You used to be so cute.

Chen said with a sad smile on his face.

Kyungsoo: So I am not cute anymore?

Chen laughed at that and he left Kyungsoo alone in the bedroom to think.

While Chen was leaving the bedroom he noticed Kyungsoo's phone ring.

Chen: Soo? Soo? You got a call. I am picking it up.

Chen didn't got any response and the ringing didn't stop. Then, he decided to pick up the phone.

???: Baby? What took you so long to pick up your phone?

Chen was surprised to hear somebody call his boyfriend 'baby'. He sure was.

Chen: Uh? Hello? This is wrong number.

???: Kyungsoo?

Chen was getting worried now. He thought it was a wrong number but now he knows it isn't.

Chen: He isn't here now. Do you want me to deliver him your message?

Chen wanted to know if his boyfriend was really cheating on him.

???: Ummm..but much just called him to say I love you since he can't start his morning without hearing that from me.

Chen was left shock. It could be a joke but what if it was real? Then what? His 3.5 years of relationship would be broken like this?

Kyungsoo: Chen?

When he left the bathroom he saw Chen just standing without moving and it worried him.

Chen: I love you.

Kyungsoo hugged Chen from the back and smiled at that.

Kyungsoo: Baby, you could've said earlier while I was in bed.

Chen turned to look at Kyungsoo worriedly.

Chen: I- It was somebody else.

Kyungsoo: What do you mean?

Chen: Somebo-

Ding Dong
Ding Dong
Ding Dong

Chen left hastily to open the door. Leaving confused Kyungsoo in their room.

Chen: Its been so long since we saw each other.

Chen said with a smile on his face but grieve in his voice.

Chanyeol: Chen? You okay?

Chanyeol asked worriedly.

Baekhyun: Did Kyungsoo did something?

Chen couldn't bare to look at his friends anymore.

Kyungsoo: Chen!

Those 3 looked back to see Kyungsoo with a worried look on his face.

Kyungsoo: It's not what you think it is.

Chen: Then what is it?

Chanyeol and Baekhyun could only guess they had some type of misunderstanding.

Kyungsoo: It's-

Ding Dong
Ding Dong
Ding Dong