Sunflower

2016

It was the middle of the summer and they had decided to go camping far away, since they were tired of seeing same thing in the hot, hot sun. "Soo, hurry." Chen said as he called for Kyungsoo from the door. Chen had both of their bags ready but Kyungsoo was busy fixing the bedroom. "Coming!" He screamed before heading towards the exit.

Chanyeol: Guys come already!

Chanyeol called down form the stairs, while he went back to the car. Kyungsoo and Chen followed hurriedly, locking their door. Then, they finally reached the car. Baekhyun was sitting in the passanger sit, while Chanyeol was the driver. Sehun sat in the back making space for Chen and Kyungsoo as they came.

Sehun: Chenie! It's been so long!

Sehun said as he hugged the older, he hadn't seen him for weeks because of his job. "Now we do." Chen said laughing, while Kyungsoo followed Chen sitting next to him. As Baekhyun putted a song, Sehun complained, "Let's talk! We don't get time like this often!" After that Baekhyun turned off the song with a tug from Chen. "Now what?" Baekhyun said as he looked at Sehun.

Sehun: Let's talk about what we gonna do.

Kyungsoo: We already have everything planned tho.

Baekhyun have Sehun a look to which he thought to another thing. "How about we talk about how we all meet our first love?" At that everybody in the car got tensed expect for Kyungsoo and Sehun.

Kyungsoo: Yea, that sounds interesting.

He said with a heart shaped smile, "Really? Can't we talk about something more important?" Chanyeol said but Sehun quickly responded with a "What then?" "Anything else." Baekhyun quickly followed Chanyeol. "Okay then, it's on Chenie to decide who gets to win! It's a tie right now." All looked at Chen with anticipated eyes but he nodded his head, after all Kyungsoo wasn't his first love or relationship.

Kyungsoo hugged Chen happily, but poor him didn't knew that Chen had been in other relationship before him. Chanyeol just looked in the front driving in the long lonely road, filled with greens trying to seem busy. "Let's start from the driver!" Sehun said to which Chanyeol just gave him a eye. "How about passenger?" Chanyeol asked to which Baekhyun shook his head hurriedly. "Chenie!" Sehun said to which he smiled and nodded.

Chen: This was a long ago, when I was in high school.

Everybody focused on his story, listening with all ears. "I was young and naive, desperate to experience love, when I met him." Kyungsoo's heart fluttered, to which Sehun laughed but Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew. "His name was Jaejoong." As he finished Kyungsoo looked at him in shock so did Sehun, he didn't knew Chen's first was Kyungsoo.

Chen: Soo, of course I had relationships before. Anyway he was a good guy, but he left for college. We didn't officially break up but I think we both knew it was for the best.

Sehun: Wow, your story is making me feel sad.

Kyungsoo nodded to him while Baekhyun eyes the window. Baekhyun knew he was not just a good guy but a great guy, Baekhyun loathed him. He couldn't stand seeing them near, Baekhyun thought he knew Chen better than anybody and took care of him better than anyone else until he came. He took Chen away from him, Chen was supposed to be his. But Baekhyun would admit that Jaejoong and Chen were perfect.