Hello

As Chen opened the door they were surprised to see Minseok, Zitao, and Sehun. They had decided to meet at Chen's restaurant.

Minseok: Well, we had guessed we would be celebrating our reunion party here.

Sehun: Hello.

They all started to greet each other and started to take seats.

Kyungsoo: Chen, you see that person who called yo-

Chen: Soo, enough we have guest here.

Chen left the room. Everyone was silenced. What just happened? They were supposed to have a party here not a fight.

Baekhyun: Kyungsoo, what did you do to Chenie?

Baekhyun was getting impatient. He needed to know what happened.

Kyungsoo: While I was in the bathroom. I was called and Chen picked up. It turns out that my friend pranked him and now Chen thinks I am cheating on him.

Zitao: Shouldn't you explain to him?

Kyungsoo: Well I been trying to do that but Chen won't listen.

Chanyeol: Wait here. I'll bring Chen.

Chanyeol gets up from his place to get Chen. He didn't come to meet his friends after months to just see them fight. Chanyeol walked to the kitchen and there he was.

Chanyeol: Chenie, listen to Kyungsoo.

Chen: I trust Kyungsoo. He wouldn't cheat on me.

Chanyeol: Then why are you upset?

Chen: I am not.

Chanyeol was getting flashback of their college time. Which terrified him since how much he suffered from Kyungsoo and Chen's love quarrels.

Chanyeol: Then why are you-

Chen: I don't know. I honestly don't know Yeol. I trust him but a part of me keep thinking of negative thoughts.

Chanyeol: Chenie, you know Kyungsoo wouldn't cheat on you. So why are you so upset? Are you still think of that?

Chen got silent.

Chanyeol: Chen, you had a choice to leave him or get back with him and you chose to get back. We all respected your decisions even though some of us had different ideas.

Chen: Yeol, I couldn't leave him. Not in that state.

Chanyeol: Even after all that?

Chen was silent.

Chanyeol: Chenie. I am sorry, I went overboard. It's all in the past now let's go back everybody is waiting for us.

Chen: Okay.

Chanyeol and Chen wakes back to the living room and started to talk as if nothing happened. Everyone could only guess that the misunderstanding was over now.

Ding Dong
Ding Dong
Ding Dong

Kyungsoo: I'll go.

Chen: I am tired of playing games. Let's just watch a movie and relax.

Sehun: Same

Minseok: Yea sure.

Kyungsoo opened the door to see Chen's older brother, his boyfriend and his prankster friend.

Kyungsoo: Lu Han! You know because of your prank we almost had a fight.

Lu Han: But you guys didn't right?

Lu Han just laughed at him and went to living room where he guessed everybody would be. Kyungsoo was frozen at how shameless his friend is sometimes.

Junmyeon: Hello Kyungsoo, how's the party going? Sorry we are little late.

Kyungsoo: We are still partying you aren't late.

Junmyeon: Did you and Chen fought?

Junmyeon asked in a sad tone.

Kyungsoo: It was nothing.

Kyungsoo explained to Junmyeon and Yixing their misunderstanding. To Kyungsoo's surprise Yixing and Junmyeon were laughing instead of being serious about it. Then, it is Junmyeon and Yixing.

After they all gathered up they decided to watch 'Miracle In Cell No.7'

Yixing: Guys please be quiet or else I won't be able to hear them.

Everyone turns quiet at that and focuses to watch the movie. During the movie's half time Yixing, Chen, Zitao and Chanyeol had fallen asleep. Only Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Sehun, Minseok, Junmyeon, and Lu Han were watching the movie with tears in their eyes.

——————

Lu Han: It was such a sad movie.

Lu Han said with a single tear dropping from his left eye.

Minseok: Here

Minseok handed napkins to everyone.

Junmyeon: Look at Xing telling us to quiet down while he fell asleep.

Kyungsoo: He also fell asleep.

Kyungsoo said while pointing at Chen.

Zitao: Is the movie over?

Sehun: Yea.

Zitao: How was it?

As soon as Zitao asked that Lu Han went over to him to explain the movie in great details. While he was explaining Chanyeol now awoken was listening to him too.

Chen: Wow you memorized it all.

Chen said surprised.

Kyungsoo: You would've too if you had watched.

Chen: Soo, I don't believe you finished it.

Chen talked so surprised.

Baekhyun: Chenie, make us something good.

Yixing: Me too.

Everyone was astonished at how Yixing awoke as soon as he heard 'food'.

Chen: Only if Soo and Min Hyung help me.

Chen says while streching up. He looks at the time and wonders how they're hungry at 1 in the morning.

Lu Han: Yea?..It's finished?

???: Yea

Lu Han looks at the time and answers back.

Lu Han: You could've told me in the morning.

???: I told you that I will call when I am finished.

Other in the phone says lazily.

Lu Han: Okay then, when should I come?

???: Probably right now. I am going to Kyoto at 6.

Lu Han: Kris! You could've told me sooner!

Lu Han says loudly shocking everybody in the room.

Lu Han: I am coming right now. I didn't pay you thousands and waited months to wait more.

Kris: Yea.

Minseok: Is it that artist Kris? As in that KRIS?

Minseok grabbed everybody's attention with mention of Kris.

Lu Han: Yea. We used to be classmates.

Minseok: You're going to see him now?

Lu Han: Yea, I have to get my painting asap.

Minseok: Let me come with you. A few years ago I had him draw a painting in my Cafe too.

Kyungsoo: That rose?

Kyungsoo asks reminiscing the bright colored rose standing out from all the green and white of the cafe.

Minseok: Yea. It is beautiful so I would like to meet him again.

Lu Han: Okay then let's go.