Adore You

Kyungsoo: Sometimes it feels as if I don't matter in your life. You told me we been together for 4 years but I know nothing about you.

Chen: It's not your fault Soo.

Kyungsoo: Why? Why do you always hide things from me? After that I didn't remember anything but you didn't give up on me. You came to visit me everyday brought new people and introduced me to new things. But I know nothing about you. What you did in the past or how we were like.

Chen quiet downs at Kyungsoo's complains.

Kyungsoo: Chen...I don't want to stay in the dark. Please tell me.

Chen stops petting Kyungsoo's hair and starts to leave the room.

Kyungsoo: Chen!

Chen: Soo-

Ding Dong
Ding Dong
Ding Dong

Baekhyun: Chenie here.

Baekhyun hands Matcha and Americano to Chen.

Baekhyun: Now I can leave officially.

Baekhyun says while smiling.

Chen: Baek, thank you.

Chen hugs Baekhyun and says their byes.

Chen goes back to the room where Kyungsoo is and sets the drink down.

Chen lays down beside Kyungsoo and hugs him from side ways.

Chen: Soo, I love you. So don't be sad. I know I hide lots of things from you and someday when I am brave enough I will tell you.

Kyungsoo turns to look at Chen whose eyes have started to turn red.

Kyungsoo: Chen...

Kyungsoo lifts his hand to rest it on Chen's head. To which Chen accepts happily. Kyungsoo moved his face closer to Chen's and nuzzle his nose on Chen's. After which, Chen moved his lips closer to Kyungsoo's until it touched and formed a kiss.

Kyungsoo's kiss is always on the hard side while Chen's on the soft and gentle. While kissing Chen roughly Kyungsoo moves on top of Chen.

Moving from his lips to neck. Not leaving a single part of Chen's neck clear.

Chen: Soo, slowly.

Kyungsoo nods at Chen then starts to nibble at the same spot for minutes then moving to next. After 20 minutes of marking Kyungsoo leaves Chen's neck alone.

Chen notices Kyungsoo not leaving his sight out of Chen's neck and decides to ask why?

Kyungsoo: Rose

Chen quickly gets out of bed to look himself in the mirror and he sees bite marks forming a rose. Chen can't deny that it looks good. Well, it is his boyfriend.

Chen lifts his hands to touch the marks to admire it more when Kyungsoo walks behind him and starts to  undress him.

Chen: Soo, I can-

Kyungsoo bites Chen at the back to keep him quiet. After which Kyungsoo takes Chen's lemon shirt off. Kyungsoo leans his shoulder on Chen's neck and nibbles more.

Chen: Soo, let's continue on the bed.

Chen tells Kyungsoo then he starts to move towards the bed when suddenly he gets pushed down by Kyungsoo.

Chen: Soo!

Chen says a little hurt by the push on the bed.

Kyungsoo moves his hand to Chen's pants and starts to takes them off. Chen wanting things to get done quickly takes the pants himself off quickly.

Chen: Soo, take it off too.

Before Kyungsoo takes off his clothes he moves his hand towards Chen's scar touching them. The scar was faded but it had a beginning which was a dot then coincidentally lines of scar which looked like petals then, finally a long line of scar going from his back to hip making it seem like a stem of a rose.

Chen moves hands at direction of Kyungsoo's clothes signaling him to take it off. To which Kyungsoo obeys. Chen knows it's going to be hell but might as well give some pleasure to his adorable boyfriend and try to get some.

Kyungsoo takes his shirt off showing some signs of abs. Chen smiles at the sight. Chen moves his hands at the direction of Kyungsoo's abs and gently touches them.

Chen: Soo, have you been working out?

Kyungsoo nods a no. Then proceeds to take his pants off then underwear. Chen blushes at the sight of his naked boyfriend which is very rare. Kyungsoo must've waited for long since he seemed excited.

After which, Kyungsoo turns Chen to his backside. Kyungsoo grips Chen's hips and instantly finds his spot where he feels comfortable holding Chen.

Chen: Soo?

Chen asked after the awkward pause since he thought Kyungsoo would just enter him.

Kyungsoo: Chen, get on the floor.

Chen knew in a instant what his boyfriend wanted. Well, it's been some time and Chen knew his back would hurt not his front too. Still, Chen gets down and kneels in front of his boyfriend.

Chen starts by grabbing Kyungsoo's dick and going in a movement of up and down. After a while he starts to lick Kyungsoo's length. Then, Chen goes from licking up to down. Chen continues that movement looking up to see if his boyfriend is satisfied.

Chen: Soo, is this enough?

Kyungsoo nods. Then, Chen goes up to Kyungsoo and sit on his lap. Chen starts to lick Kyungsoo's lips. It was a habit of Chen, he loved Kyungsoo's lips. Chen moves from licking his lips to kissing Kyungsoo's eyes which Chen loved to stare at.

Kyungsoo then moves his hand to Chen's hips which he earlier found to place his hands at. Then, he lifts Chen's hips and shoves his length at Chen's hole which was tight. Chen starts to moan in more pain then pleasure. Kyungsoo lifts Chen's hips higher and shoves it deep inside of Chen. Which makes Chen moan louder.

Chen: Soo-ple-please..slower..

Chen manages to breathe out words to Kyungsoo for him to slow down. But Kyungsoo lays Chen on his back and shoves him dock deeper inside of him. Kyungsoo grips tighter at Chen, which Chen knew it would leave hand marks of Kyungsoo's.

After a while, Kyungsoo grabs Chen's hair and starts to thrust harder. Every thrust brings him more pain then pleasure. Chen doesn't want to complain but Kyungsoo's grip on his hair and him thrusting his dick at Chen's hole was too much.

Kyungsoo: Chenie, I am about- to

Kyungsoo doesn't finish his sentence instead just cums inside Chen. Which he knows cleaning up later would be a pain.

Kyungsoo turns Chen around and starts to kiss his lips. Hands snaking towards Chen's nipple. Kyungsoo roughly massages Chen's nipple before biting it.

Chen: Argh- ah..Soo...calm down.. we have all day. No need to be so aggressive.

Chen says to appease his boyfriend. But it backfires since he feels Kyungsoo's length get bigger. Chen could only guess after hearing all day and aggressive made his boyfriend harder.

He only wants to hear what he likes.