Airplanes

2016, January 12

Chen: Oh my god! This place looks amazing! Thanks Minseok and Junmyeon Hyung.

Chen said as he looked at his cafe, his cafe which usually had a warm vibe now was filled with club vibe. He smiled towards his friends who help him decorate it and handed them a refresher.

Zitao: Wow, this is the best!

He said as he gulped down the drink super quickly. Finally, after 20 minutes Baekhyun arrived, he always seemed to be their last guest. Then, Chen called Kyungsoo telling him he needed help at the cafe after telling Kyungsoo he wanted to work alone today.

Sehun: This is going to be so much fun.

Zitao and Luhan agreed with Sehun. It was going to be fun seeing his unemotional face change. Then, after 10 minutes Chanyeol called to them. Confirming he saw Kyungsoo's car then, they all shut the light up and covered the entire cafe. And they hid.

While outside Kyungsoo got out of the car and checked the cafe. It didn't seem to be open, it was dark and the entire place was covered with sheets of fabric. Kyungsoo got worried, what must've Chen done?

Kyungsoo unlocked the door to the cafe and entered, his already blind eye turned more blind. Everything was so dark, and his heart raced. Hoping Chen was okay. Then suddenly he heard a pop and turned to see a silhouette of a man. He could guess it was Chen but what was he doing?

Suddenly the light shine very brightly and he got blind. He opened his eyes slowly to see that the covers were gone and there were about 20 people standing there. He saw Chen there smiling while holding a cake and Sehun next to him with a birthday hats.

Kyungsoo's eyes shined as he felt emotional at the surprise. His eye's turned red and thanked them. "Thank you, guys." "Come in! You don't need to thank us!" Yixing said happily.

Luhan: Let me take a picture!

Lu Han quickly took a picture to which Kyungsoo only managed to hide a little bit of his face. Then, they put the cake down and told Kyungsoo to make a wish.

'I want to be with Chen forever'

Yixing: What was your wish?

Chanyeol: No!

Kyungsoo was stopped before he could talk. "If you tell your wish it won't come true." Then, Kyungsoo signed and thank god he didn't tell his wish to anyone.

Luhan: I am sure it's probably like wanting to stay together with Chen.

After hearing that Kyungsoo stopped, which they all noticed and they laughed. "Now your wish won't come true!" Zitao said laughing to which Kyungsoo frowned but they all laughed.

Then, everybody got to the side and wished Kyungsoo, "Happy 23th Brithday!"

———————

January 14

Jonghyun: Happy Birthday Jongin.

He wished Jongin happy birthday alongside his other friends closer to brothers. Key had presents in his hands while Taemin was holding a camera stick. Onew entered the room with cake, and Minho entered with Onew but with drinks. It was the late night and they were planning to celebrate his birthday all night. Drinking and enjoying cake.

Jongin: You guys didn't had to!

Jongin said while smiling. He got off his bed and sat near the circle his friends had made. As he sat down, he noticed the cake had a daisy design, looking at the design made him kind of sick. He didn't know why but every time he looked at daisies it made him feel teary.

Taemin: Cut the cake already!

After that Jongin cut the cake in 6 pieces and handed them to his friends. "What's your wish?" Key asked to which he smiled at. 'I want to see Chen.' "I am not gonna jinx myself!" Jongin said while laughing.

Minho: Imagine if it was seeing that Chen guy or something!

Minho said while he laughed loudly, to which Jongin paused and they all took a quick noticed and laughed. "So it won't be soon I guess!" Minho said as he was hit by Jongin.

But in the end the night went very nicely, he needed to spend more quality time with his friends.

———————

May 6

Chen: It's already spring, seems as if it was last month when we had your birthday. Now look it's already Baek's birthday.

Kyungsoo: I know, and this one will be fun too since we are going on a picnic.

Kyungsoo said as he smiled happily. He had wanted to take Chen out on a picnic but now he could, with everyone. More the merrier.

Chen: Soo, does this look good on me?

Chen asked his boyfriend and Kyungsoo was stunned. Chen was wearing a soft violet shirt, which fitting black jeans. Chen looked gorgeous right now. "Of course you do! You always do." Kyungsoo said to which Chen to which he blushed at.

Then, they both hurriedly left the house. They didn't wanted to be late to Baekhyun's birthday.

After driving for 30 minutes they finally reached their destination. It looked beautiful, the bright sun, fleeing cherry blossoms, and soft breeze. It was really pretty.

Chanyeol: Hey, you two! Here!

They both heard Chanyeol exclaim, and went to him. Chanyeol had a big cake on his hand with a design of daisy. Chen smiled at that, he loved daisies.

Kyungsoo: The cake looks beautiful.

Kyungsoo said while smiling, and then they all 3 went to where others are. They, walked for minutes and they finally saw Baekhyun with others sitting at the ground with beers.

Chen: I can't believe Baek rented this entire place for his birthday.

Chen said while smiling but confused. "Well he is Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol said while laughing.

Luhan: Come quickly! We want the cake!

Then they hurried there and sat down. Chanyeol placed the cake in front of Baekhyun and Luhan lighted the candles.

Chen: Make a wish.

At that Baekhyun looked up to Chen and smiled. 'Chen please always smile.' Baekhyun blowed his candles and smiled. Hoping his wish won't be discovered like his friends before.

Junmyeon: It's probably something like wanting to be a big CEO!

Yixing nodded, but turned to see Baekhyun just smiling while looking at the sky.

After few guesses form everybody, no one could guess it correctly. They all decided to give up, when some of their eyes turned to Chanyeol. They could see Chanyeol didn't feel alright but wondered what was wrong. 'It's to see Chen always smile isn't it?' Chanyeol thought as he sipped his drink, not noticing everyone's gaze.

Baekhyun: Slap him, then he'll wake up.

Baekhyun joked as Zitao and Sehun went to slap him. But they failed as Chanyeol's reflexes were faster.

Chen: Baek happy 24th birthday.

Then after that everybody wished him a happy birthday.

The day went beautifully as in night they watched the beautiful star and moonlight and went home with a smile.