Back To You

Chen: Kyungsoo? Don't you remember me?

Kyungsoo: Am I supposed to know you? Sorry, I don't.

Kyungsoo looked at himself. Injured and covered in purple marks. His head was wrapped up with bandages and his hand seemed broken.

Kyungsoo: What happened to me?

Chen: Well-

Suddenly a door slams. Alarming everyone they turn to see Baekhyun with an angry look on his face. He walks straight towards Kyungsoo and grabs him by his collar.

Baekhyun: You bastard. How dare you do that to Chen?

Kyungsoo: Who are you?

Baekhyun: Now pretending to not know me? You-

Taeyong: Sirs. Please refrain from any violence. And if you would please follow me to my room.

All 4 of them follows Taeyong in the front while Baekhyun is fuming. Chanyeol and Junmyeon confused as ever and Chen worried knowing what Baekhyun knows.

Taeyong: During the accident **** **** **** because of that he has forgotten 2 years of his memory.

Chanyeol: 2 years ago was the time when he just came to our university. When he was 19! Does that mean he has no memories of those 2 years?

Taeyong: Yes, I am afraid that is correct.

Knock knock
Knock knock

Taeyong: I am sorry. I am extremely busy today and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.

Chanyeol: Yea, thank you.

After they all exit the room. Chen falls to his knees.

Junmyeon: Chen! Are you okay?

Chen: This is all my fault. He lost his memories because of me.

Baekhyun: Chen what are you saying? That bastard deserves it after what you have been through.

Chanyeol: What do you mean?

Chanyeol asked confused. Baekhyun doesn't answer him only focusing on Chen.

Junmyeon: Care to explain?

Baekhyun: Chen?

Chen: It doesn't matter anymore. I should've told you guys sooner anyway.

Baekhyun takes that as a yes. They enter the room where Jongin is in and Baekhyun proceeds to tell.

Junmyeon: That bastard.

Chanyeol: Chen, you should've told us sooner!

Chanyeol was fuming while Junmyeon was in the back shook. Chen was sitting in the same bed as Jongin. Jongin had his arms wrapped around Chen to make him feel comforted which helped a little since Chen was distressed.

——————
In the late night Jongin hears a creep. He gets scared since he didn't expect a guest at late night especially at 12:00. He hides himself inside the blanket, scared. He hears small footsteps coming closer and closer to him. Which makes him feel more anxious. He was getting more worried now. Scared to even open his eyes.

Jongin: Go-go aa-way.

Jongin stutters scared.

Chen: Nini?

As soon as Jongin hears the voice he lifts his blanket up to see Chen. His sweet Chen standing near him. Chen didn't seem fine, his eyes were red and his clothes were disheveled. Jongin was really worried now.