Sunday Morning

Chen: Rain is falling. Steal some covers, share some skin~

Chen sang for Kyungsoo as he admired his boyfriends voice.

Kyungsoo: Wow, your voice is so beautiful. You must be in singing major.

Kyungsoo said with a bright smile. Showing his full shiny teeth. At that sight Chen smiled back at him.

Chen: No, I am in a cooking major and you're in a baking one.

Kyungsoo looks surprised at that. Wondering how his boyfriend is not in singing major with that angelic voice.

Chen: Soo, you must be tired sitting in the same place for days. Wanna go outside for a walk today?

Chen asked softly to which Kyungsoo nodded quickly.

They both walked outside. Everyone smiled at them, commenting on how cute they looked. Kyungsoo blushed adorably at those comments. To which Chen smiled.

As they reached outside Chen suddenly remembered when he saw Jongin left. Watching him from his window, seeing Jongin frustrated and getting inside a unknown car.

Kyungsoo: Chen? Are you okay? You seemed worried.

Kyungsoo asked worriedly.

Chen: No-no, I am sorry.

Chen said panicked. To which Kyungsoo just nodded.

Kyungsoo: Where should we go?

Chen: Ho-

Chanyeol: Chenie! Hey!!

Chen and Kyungsoo turned to see their daily visitor Chanyeol. As far as Kyungsoo knows he is Chen's best friend. Kyungsoo also remembers two other guys but he hasn't seen them for days.

Chanyeol: Chenie going on a walk?

Chen nodded towards Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo: Hello.

Kyungsoo said in a joyous manner obviously happy to have a company. Chanyeol looks at him and smiles sadly and says his hi.

Chanyeol: Here I got this for you guys.

Chanyeol says while handing a bad to them. They smell fresh coffee and bread. To which it makes Kyungsoo smile like a child. Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo and laughs.

Chen: Yeol, thanks.

After that Chanyeol leaves, leaving Chen and Kyungsoo alone. Chen could see that Chanyeol is still trying to forget that. While he also knew Baekhyun wouldn't and Junmyeon would take his time.

Chen turned to look at Kyungsoo and his breath stopped. Kyungsoo smiled while happily eating his bread, wind flowing his hair, and sun shining only towards Kyungsoo. Making Kyungsoo appear from somewhere else. Not of this world. Too beautiful, too different, and too surreal.

Chen hugged Kyungsoo as he also sipped his Americano. Kyungsoo adjusted himself so Chen could be more comfortable at that Chen smiled and closed his eyes.

——————

???

Suho: I can't! Look at Chen being too close to that scumbag.

Suho talked as he looked at Lay.

Lay: Calm down. Suho don't worry, everything will be fine. I am more worried about him though.

Lay pointed towards a tall man sitting near the tree. That man had his eyes closed, and shade of the tree was protecting him from harsh sunlight.

Tao: Kai-Kai

Everyone was quite. They were also dumbfounded at the stupidity of their younger one to wake him up.

Kai: Yea?

Kai woke up after being woken up. Not happy being disturbed from his sleep which he rarely gets.

Tao: I can't do this. Look at Chen, he is actually getting close to Kyungsoo. He is meant to be yours not somebody else's even if it's in another universe. He needs to be yours for him to be here with us.

Tao said trying to convince Kai to go there and get his mate. To grab Chen and bring him to them so they could all finally be happy and live in peace. They'll missed their time when they were together before they were thrown into different universes to be get away from Red Force. To be safe from those selfish bastards.

Kai: Do?

Now everyone was quite. Too quite. Kai called the one whose copy was trying to take Chen. They were guilty to admit but they wanted to see the drama.

Do: Don't say anything to me. That's not even me.

Do responded quickly. Trying not to be entangled in a fight. They all knew that wasn't Do but they couldn't stop themselves from thinking when they were so similar.

Kai: Have you guys ever thought of this? In all the 11 universes we all came from, why Chen never makes it out alive?

After that question everybody looked at each other. And wondering how they never thought of that. In each of their universes Chen never made it out alive. Now, only universe left is Chen's at which it already looks fading. Seems hopeless after he decided to give up on Jongin.

They started to remember how Chen died in their own universe. In Tao with a car crash, Lu Han while hunting in the jungle, in Lay's he fell down a mountain, as for Suho's Chen drowned, in Xuimin's he was frozen to death-

Kai: Seeing you all remembering how my mate died doesn't help.

Kai said in a monotone voice. Stopping all their thoughts. They had forgotten that Kai was still there and even Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: Technically he is also my mate.

Baekhyun said which made them all silent. They knew Kai and Baekhyun didn't get along, not after finding out how Chen died in their own verses.

Kai: Yet, you let him die like that.

Kai said with anger in his voice. To which Baekhyun got mad.

Baekhyun: Not like you're any better. You let him die with a child!

After hearing that Kai started to shake with anger. Remembering Chen's cries and wails. Remembering how helpless he felt, how he wanted to kill himself before he was finally here. Kai tried to hold himself trying his best to not punch Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Everybody separate them. Take them to their own room.

After hearing that everyone took Kai and Baekhyun to their own room. Calming them down in their way. Assuring them it was not their fault and they were powerless, also telling them Chen will be here soon.