Lucy Bronze + Keira Walsh- Don't let go - Part 5

3 hours later...

Leah's POV:

As me and Jordan skidded to a halt in the waiting room, we heard someone crying. Mrs Walsh was crying into her husband's shoulder, however they both turned around when they heard us.

"Please- Don't tell me she's-" I begged them.

"No. Not yet," her mum replied.

"Yet?" My voice cracking. Jordan snaked an arm around my waist.

"Leah. I don't know what to tell you. She's in a coma."

My heart dropped.

"How's Luce?" Jordan asked.

"Coping , but only just. She's refusing to leave Keira's side."

Jordan nodded, pulling Keira's mum in for a hug.

Keira's dad told us Keira's room number. As we were walking there, I felt Jordan intertwine our fingers.

As we walked into her room, I was flooded with emotion. Keira was pale and broken, attached to machines, Lucy gripping her hand tightly. Lucy looked so worn, she only briefly nodded at us before returning her gaze back to Keira's face. I sat down on the other side of Keira.

Jordan sat down on the other side of me. She threw a blanket to Lucy, before pulling one over us. I snuggled into her chest, ready to camp out over-night.

2 hours later...

Keira's POV:

My eyes fluttered open, feeling heavy. I felt awful. Every bone in my body ached, my head pounded.

As my eyes adjusted to the bright light, I looked around. I was led on a bed, in a small room. Leah and Jordan were cuddled up next to each other, a blanket wrapped around them.

I looked to my other side. Lucy was slumped asleep in a chair, her head resting against the wall. She had her arm draped over my leg, holding my hand . She looked shattered , her cheeks were damp and she looked fatigued.

But she was here.