Jill Roord + Jana Fernandez : Try something?

"Oh love, come her. What's wrong?" Jana spoke softly, opening her arms for Jill, who buried her face in the smaller girls  stomach. Jana just rubbed her back softly whilst cradling her head. Slowly Jill sat up, hiccuping. Her breaths were ragged and sharp.

Jana grasped Jill's hand in her own, interlocking their fingers. She brought them up to her chest, pressing them over her heart.

"Breathe mi amour. I'm here."

Slowly Jill's breathing improved, in the presence of Jana's guidance.

"Cariño, what happened?" Jana's voice was soft and tender.

"I don't know. I just- I'm having a bad day." Jill bit her lip.

"Was it brought on by anything in particular?" Jana stroked her hand which was sandwiched between her own.

"I - There's been some comments online recently," Jill admitted.

Jana's face fell. She pulled Jill into herself, rocking them from side to side. Jill wasn't crying anymore, but she was pressing herself completely into her partner.

"Querida, why don't you have a shower? It might make you feel better?" Jana spoke quietly into Jill's hair.

"Only if you shower with me."

Jana nodded, supporting Jill's weight as she stood up.

Wrapping an arm around her girlfriends waist, Jana led them to the bathroom. Once Jill was safely sat on the lid of the toilet, Jana moved, pulling out fresh towels and all sorts of lotions and gels.

Turning the shower on to the highest temperature, she helped Jill out of her clothes and into the shower. Jill breathed a sigh of relief as the hot water streamed down her back.

Jill relished in the blistering hot water, her favourite temperature, before switching the nozzle to a lower temperatures. She knew how sensitive Jana's skin could be.

Jana stepped into the shower, wrapping her arms around her partner's waist. They stood intertwined for a few moments before Jana slowly started massaging shampoo into the roots of Jill's hair.

1 hour later...

Curled up on the sofa, the couple scrolled through Netflix. Turning on Jill's favourite movie, Jana pulled a fluffy throw over the two of them.

"Uh Jana, can we try something different?"

5 minutes later and Jana was led on the sofa on her back ; Jill was led between her legs. Jill's head was resting on her stomach and the blanket was draped over her back. Jill was enveloped in the warmth of Jana's arms.

But most of all, she was happy.