Millie Turner + Rachel Daly : Only if you're comfortable

"Rachey? I'm home," Millie called through the house. Rachel stood up from the sofa, wandering through to the front door. Shutting the door behind her, Millie turned around, pulling Rachel in for a hug. Pressing a kiss to her hairline ; Millie breathed in deeply.

"Mhm you smell nice." Millie turned to put the shopping away. Rach giggled.

"Thanks. It's my new shampoo." Rach moved, helping her partner.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Millie sat on the sofa. Rach flopped down on top of her, sighing. Millie sniggered, rubbing Rach's back.

"Had a hard day have we love?" Millie parroting in a sing-song voice. Rach just huffed, pushing her head even further into Millie's neck.

"What did you want to do tonight baby?" Millie questioned gently, stroking Rach's baby hairs.

"Cuddle all evening," Rach pouted, puppy eyes on full show.

"Well I'm never going to complain," Rach smiled, kissing Millie's cheek.

"Babe, I would love to not move for the next three hours however I can't feel one of my legs," Millie spoke.

Rach huffed, shuffling to one side of Millie.

"Thanks," Millie replied, also shifting onto her side.

Rach looked over at her lover. The late evening sun streamed in through their floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating Millie's face. Her face was resting in the palm of her hand, propped up on the arm of the sofa.

Rach pulled her phone from her pocket, snapping a photo of her partner, before capturing a second one when their dog settled in Millie's lap.

"What?"

"Nothing," Rach grinned cheesily, still gazing at Millie, who stared right back before wrapping an arm around her girlfriend. Rach nuzzled comfortably into Millie's side, fisting her shirt in her hand.

"Mills?"
"Mhm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too," Millie pressed a kiss to Rach's hairline.

"Uh babe? I was wondering if um I could um.."

"Yeah honey? What were you thinking?" Millie softly ran her fingertips up and down Rach's forearms.

"Can I post this picture?" Rach showed her the phone.

"Are you sure you want us to go public?"

"I want the world to know you're mine- Uh only if you're comfortable otherwise we can-"

Millie cut off Rach's rambling with a kiss. Burying her head in Rach's shoulder.

"I want to love."