Lia Walti + Caitlin Foord : You're the most ridiculous person i know

"Morning Cait," Lia spoke, slightly raspy.

"Morning darling," Caitlin replied, hugging her from behind. Lia turned jn Caitlin's arms, burying her face in her girlfriends chest. As Caitlin looked down at the girl she was holding, she noticed her flushed face, raised temperature and ragged breathing.

"Lia are you ok? You don't look very well?" Caitlin ran a gentle hand through Lia's hair.

"I think I'm OK. I just- I feel - I feel a bit lightheaded," Lia trailed off, shaking and wobbly. She swayed slightly before blacking out. Cait grabbed her waist, pulling Lia into her.

Picking Lia up bridal style, she lay her on the sofa resting Lia's head in her lap.

"Caity?" Lia mumbled.
"Hey love. Your concussion from the weekend still playing up?"
"Mhm. Cait I - I'm gonna be sick."

Caitlin grabbed the empty fruit bowl, shoving it in Lia's face just in time. She tenderly stroked the sweaty hair framing Lia's face.

Lia pulled away breathing heavily and tears rolling down her face. Caitling squeezed her shoulder affectionately.

"Oh my Li, you poor thing. Come here," Caitlin pulled Lia into her arms. Lia struggled.

"Cait no, I've just thrown up. I don't want to make you ill too," Lia wiggled down the other end of the sofa.

"Hm let's see. If I was a doctor would you let me near you?"

"Well yes, I suppose."

Grinning broadly, Caitlin ran out of the room, socked feet sliding on the wooden floor. Lia eyed her suspiciously.

A couple of minutes later, Caitlin reappeared.

"Are you ready? Ta-da." Caitlin slid dramatically into their living room, stumbling on the rug. She was wearing white jeans, a blouse, a white trenchant, Lia's glasses, a bowler hat and she was carrying a notebook.

"So miss Walti, do you think I, doctor foord, may be able to approach you now?"

Lia nodded, giggling. Caitlin fist-pumped the air, flopping onto the sofa, pulling Lia to curl into her chest.

Lia mumbled something softly. Caitlin's fingertips ghosted over her face, running down her cheek.

"Sorry love?"

"I said, you're the most ridiculous person I know and God do I love you for it."