Lucy Bronze + KeiraWalsh - Don't let go - Final Part

I gently rubbed my hand over her knuckles and forearm. Slowly, she started to wake up. She opened her eyes before shutting them again.

Suddenly, she sat up straight, with wide eyes.

"Keira?" She whispered.

"Hi," I whispered. I had to shut my eyes, as my head hurt too bad.

"Oh my god," I heard her whisper.

I heard her start to sob.

My eyes flew open.

Lucy was stood smiling next to me, her eyes glassy. She rushed over to me and knelt down next to my bed. She brushed the hair out of my face, stroking my cheek. I tried to turn over to look her in the eye, but a sharp pain stabbed my arm. I looked down to see a tube coming from my arm. It was painful, so I tried to pull it out, but Lucy immediately grabbed my wrist preventing me.

My ribs ached, my head pounded and my leg was stabbing . I started to cry.

Lucy's POV:

Tears fell down Keira's face. I wiped them away gently.

She started to scream and roll around.

Jordan and Leah jumped up, rushing to Keira's side.

I bent down next to Keira, whispering softly in her ear. "Shhhh Keira, it's me. Can you hear me?"

She stifled her sobs and nodded slowly.

"Do you want me to get in with you?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I peeled the blanket off her and climbed in next to Keira, careful not to knock her. She wiggled over closer, clinging to my side. I wrapped an arm around her carefully

" I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too"

Authors note: first story down. Any feedback would be appreciated. :)