My team : Lisa Evans + Viv Miedema

" I'm nervous Lis," Viv sweated from the passenger seat. Lisa looked across from the drivers seat.

"Why? She won't be expecting superwomen Viv, just be yourself and she'll love you darling " Lisa took Viv's hand as the car rolled to a stop. Viv took a breath as they got out of the car. After signing a contract for Arsenal, it was time to meet Lisa's childhood best friend, Emma Mitchell.

Knocking on the door, Lisa shifted from side to side excitedly. The door flew open and both Scottish girls screamed , flinging themselves onto each other, leaving Viv standing awkwardly to the side.

"Ems, this is Viv. Viv this is Emma, " Viv introduced them.

Viv went to shake Emma's hand but was pulled straight into hug. Shocked, Viv slowly patted Emma's back awkwardly. "Good to finally meet you gal." Emma said in a thick accent.

Still clutching at Viv, she dragged the former Bayern pair inside, depositing Viv on the sofa.

"So. Lisa, gimme the goss then gal."

"Don't have any," Lisa replied sitting down.

"Liar," Viv was just watching the pair's dynamics.

When Lisa left for the bathroom, Emma stared straight at Viv. "Soooo Lisa huh?"

"Uh yeah. "

" Viv, do you look after her and do you love her?"
" Of course I do , she's the love of my life."

Emma nodded satisfied with the answer she received.

When Lisa returned it was to see the duo sharing laughs and chatting away comfortably. Viv looked up smiling, as Lisa sat next to her. Slipping a hand onto Lisa's knee she joked with Emma.

Lisa was content. This was her team.